• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm late, but you want a hot take? I'll be on brand and keep it to Mario, but here's one.

Super Mario Galaxy has one of the weaker power up sets in the series - and Spring Mario is one of the more fun ones to use. It actually provides interesting movement. Both Bee Mario and Boo Mario are cooler in concept than in execution (especially Boo Mario), and both feel pretty underutilized.

Guys, I came across this on an Indian Nintendo message board in a Direct thread, apparently it's a "leak"?

हम प्यार करने के लिए अजनबी नहीं हैं
आप नियमों को जानते हैं और इसलिए मैं (क्या मैं)
मैं जो सोच रहा हूं वह एक पूर्ण प्रतिबद्धता है
यह आपको किसी और लड़के से नहीं मिलेगा
मैं बस आपको बताना चाहता हूं कि मैं कैसा महसूस कर रहा हूं
आपको समझाना होगा
नेवर गोना गिव यू अप
आपको कभी निराश नहीं करेंगे
कभी भी इधर-उधर भागने वाले नहीं हैं और आपको छोड़ देते हैं
आपको कभी रुलाने वाला नहीं
कभी अलविदा नहीं कहने वाला
कभी झूठ नहीं बोलने वाला और आपको चोट पहुँचाता है
oh bill

I want everyone to know that all I had to see was the structure and it was in my head

CedDTwk.gif

Kinda speculate, mostly hope, new OS update for Switch. Themes beyond black and white even if they are static images and still no background music, but I also hope we get some streaming apps because ffs we have OLED screen consoles now at this point and if I want to watch Netflix in bed my Switch is bigger than my phone.

Also, we gonna start a fight? Most if not all Gamecube games are better than their N64 counterparts and as a result have aged more gracefully. Zelda, Mario, Kart, Parties, Tennis, Golf, Starfox, Kirby, F-Zero, Custom Robo, Animal Crossing, Smash, Paper Mario.

I believe this unironically, which is also why I'm so sick of Nintendo dragging their feet on Gamecube ports/remasters/remakes/emulation when this should have been standard with the Virtual Console on Wii U. Blinded by nostalgia goes both ways.

I will not be responding to inquiries.

the urgency of this exercise is finally starting to hit me

Kinda speculate, mostly hope, new OS update for Switch. Themes beyond black and white even if they are static images and still no background music, but I also hope we get some streaming apps because ffs we have OLED screen consoles now at this point and if I want to watch Netflix in bed my Switch is bigger than my phone.

Also, we gonna start a fight? Most if not all Gamecube games are better than their N64 counterparts and as a result have aged more gracefully. Zelda, Mario, Kart, Parties, Tennis, Golf, Starfox, Kirby, F-Zero, Custom Robo, Animal Crossing, Smash, Paper Mario.

I believe this unironically, which is also why I'm so sick of Nintendo dragging their feet on Gamecube ports/remasters/remakes/emulation when this should have been standard with the Virtual Console on Wii U. Blinded by nostalgia goes both ways.

i mean i agree, but since you asked i will fight you

Guys if a Nintendo Direct is announced, I will binge watch The Room, The Happening, and Morbius in one sitting back to back

My avatarless, mostly-lurker self is coming out of hiding to help cross the 700 page mark and take part in the Direct Summoning Dance.

Anarchy Battle series in Splatoon 3 is intense. 5th round came down to the last ten seconds. We lost, but what a rush.

got some amazing sushi in me today, in good spirits, would be cool to see a direct announcement tomorrow, and if we do, get all excited about it, and then anticipate the actual show for the following day :)

not to be dramatic, everything will literally be fine in the end, but if it’s a mini direct I literally won’t be able to handle it emotionally, it will ruin my week ;(. I refuse to have a single expectation ever again

Funny, Zelda, Mario, Star Fox, F-Zero and Paper Mario (as well as Wave Race) were such a massive step back for me they ruined the Game Cube as a console for me. Luckily Metroid Prime exists…

Since we’re so close to the announcements, time to bring back… Fami Matters!

FAMI MATTERS

It’s a rare condition, this day and age,
To see a Direct, on the Famiboard front page.
It’s a Nintendo tradition of the grand design,
To make sure their directs are a rarity to find.

Well then there must be some hyped up fans inside these gentle boards.
Cause all I see is a board full of dreams,
With anticipation bursting out of every post’s
seams.

As days go by,
It’s the bigger love of the Fami-ly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom