• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2f7.jpg

"lower your expectations so you won't be disappointed"

That also tends to be a super boring way to live but if it works for you I guess.
Oh I hate it 🙃 Someone once said that to me in high school and it's infected my mind ever since; truthfully I think it has ruined my outlook on life as a whole. If it's one lesson I wish I could pass on to Famiboards as a whole, it's don't be a pessimistic, miserable ass like I grew up to be. It makes the fleeting moments of joy feel manic and it's hell.

that's a half measure though

what if there's literally nothing
artworks-xygcn2L1yy7W86IA-suySVw-t500x500.jpg

I think if you act pessimistic so you're not disappointed and yet you're still disappointed after the fact there should be material consequences.

Like you should be fined and the money could go into a fund to decrease CO2 emissions. The Nintendo fandom could solve global warming in less than a year.

This is good if you absolutely cannot handle being wrong
I do not do well being incorrect, which is surprising given how many tales from my ass I've spun over the years and passing it off as known quantities with just a little confidence.

You know, like a cis-het male does

A japanese social media employee gets a call at 2 am from Furukawa to tag the Lite and OLED video as private just for him to accidentally tag both BotW 2 teasers because he is tired as fuck. This forum would go insane.

What surprises me most about this is how many of y’all still watched the Switch OLED trailer a year later to notice this happening
I imagine a lot of people had it bookmarked for reference

waking up every morning and checking to see if it was gone yet

Person comes into thread: says something about pattern and Switch Pro not happening

Raccoon: this means literally nothing

That same person:

koizumileftthechat.gif

Switch Pro smoke and two major Tories have jumped of the sinking ship that is their party.

Truly, today is a decent one.

A japanese social media employee gets a call at 2 am from Furukawa to tag the Lite and OLED video as private just for him to accidentally tag both BotW teasers because he is tired as fuck. This forum would go insane.

This post made me burst out laughing in a way I really needed today. Thank you Pflau.

genuinely though

it being deleted is active, it not being deleted is passive
yup my comment was meme-y, but in this case it holds true. A video that was uploaded on youtube being on youtube is nothing special at all. It being deleted is smokin baby

What surprises me most about this is how many of y’all still watched the Switch OLED trailer a year later to notice this happening
They are always hoping that the OLED reveal was all a dream and that the trailer last year was really just the Switch Pro reveal

Reasons we will have a July reveal:
  • Splatoon gap
  • Building a treehouse set just for LIVE a LIVE
  • Takahashi sports a fresh haircut when talking about Sparks of Hope
  • Nintendo privates OLED reveal on YouTube (Japan/US)

Reasons we won't get a July reveal:
  • Common sense?
  • September
Smoke level:

wilson-volleyball.gif
I just believe because of fresh haircut

unless it was a Nintendo employee lurking in the ranks of this thread who deliberately wanted to toy with us by privating the video
3x

Am I too up in the clouds, or will a hardware reveal come with a separate annouonncement of a presentation for games running on said hardware?

EDIT: So much smoke I can't spell announcement.

Every single person (and small land mammal who eats trash) is spiralling very quickly and I am LIVING for it.

I'm all-in on the hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom