• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I would have to rate Koizumis swag on a scale of 1 to 10 he would certainly get a 12.

R.3aaccaae3398af8cddea2ade9887630e

Pretty sure Lite was July 11th. Next week seems more likely with the Splatoon gap factored in (if we are getting anything at all).

Agreed.
Yeah, I know. But it'd be weird to private this a week early; I'm now open to the idea of reveal tomorrow, Direct next week.

Pro model revealed, but it's made out of cardboard. $500.

it's high quality cardboard tho

I think it's really commendable that Koizumi put his biases aside and gave EPD 4 the freedom to make Sportsmates
You want to know something? Nintendo Switch Sports came out on April 29th but do you know what also is on April 29th? Yes, Koizumi's birthday and am not even kidding. Patterns baby. Now we are guessing release dates based on Nintendo's employees.

You want to know something? Nintendo Switch Sports came out on April 29th but do you know what also is on April 29th? Yes, Koizumi's birthday and am not even kidding. Patterns baby. Now we are guessing release dates based on Nintendo's employees.
hahaha wow

yeah koizumi is pretty cool

people be like “Nintendo of America privated the OLED video but it’s still up on the UK and Japan accounts” thinking they’re saying “it doesn’t mean anything” except it’s discounting the fact that NOA privated the OLED video.

Do people think that some intern at NOA slipped on his Fourth of July Hamburger and fell onto the “private OLED announcement video“ button? It was not an accident lol

"Lite OLED" is a cursed prediction borne of anti-hopium. May it never happen until after Switch Advance is revealed. Cross my heart.

people be like “Nintendo of America privated the OLED video but it’s still up on the UK and Japan accounts” thinking they’re saying “it doesn’t mean anything” except it’s discounting the fact that NOA privated the OLED video.

Do people think that some intern at NOA slipped on his Fourth of July Hamburger and fell onto the “private OLED announcement video“ button? It was not an accident lol
active weighs more than passive.

People eat hamburgers on 4th of July? Isn't that Hot Dog Territory?

The important question is

did they clap before or after privating the video

I think a Switch Lite OLED could absolutely just be a tweet saying something like “Going forward, Nintendo Switch Lite consoles will have OLED displays, resulting in brighter colours and better battery performance! The price will not change.”

like I think it could be an extremely minor upgrade, like the red-box switch was.

Isn't everyone in the rest of the world asleep anyway? Murica

I think a Switch OLED could absolutely just be a tweet saying something like “Going forward, Nintendo Switch Lite consoles will have OLED displays, resulting in brighter colours and better battery performance! The price will not change.”

like I think it could be an extremely minor upgrade, like the red-box switch was.
The battery difference is negligible, they wouldn't touch on it.

The difference in feel between the plastic Lite with the OLED screen and the actual OLED model would be funny, but I also don't expect them to undercut the OG like that while they're still selling it.

damn if only there was like a forum thread you could read to find out
This forum (and the relevant threads) are the size of like 200 novels to be fair.

Are people are hyped up because Nintendo removed video on YouTube or is there anything else?
There's a fair bit of additional evidence possibly pointing to something happening soon (within the next like 8 months but nothing conclusive of course.

Nintendo Employee: “yo, Maria, you wanna see me make the fourms go mad?”

Maria: “Bob, all you did was put the Switch OLED Video on private”

I buy this.

Lol, Koizumi has a sky as a Twitter header. So he was hinting at sky islands in BOTW2 all along. Hints are everywhere guys, everywhere. You are just not watching them.

Miyamoto showing up to introduce Chris Pratt as Mario, says "he's so cool".

Mario being "cool" referring to ice levels in Mario games.

Ice levels in Mario games are slippery.

Slippery? Slippers. Also, socks.

Socks are garments with holes in them for feet.

Now, let's divide this information into 2 separate trains of thoughts.

1. Holes - chasms that indicate a space or room where any sort of molecule or matter is absent.

2. Feet - parts of the body used for many things, with walking being among them.

A space or room for something is a negative space, made up of absence. As such, it's a space that is nothing. Meaning zero. 0.

Hold this number in mind.

Now, back to feet. Feet are not only parts in your body meant for traversal, it's also a form of measurement.

Recall Miyamoto's original quote. "Cool" - but what did he also mention? "He" and "so".

"So" means "ancestor" in Japanese, and the kanji for "So" looks like a gaping monster with two giant teeth. "Giant" means big, or large. It indicates something being larger than people expect it to be.

So, we're supposed to measure something larger than people expect it to be, and measure it in feet. But what?

Enter the third part of "He's so cool". "He". In this case, referring to a male human.

We need to measure a male human, but a male human larger than we expect it to be. A human larger than we expect is often described as "tall".

"Tall" often means a variable of height of sorts. We need to measure something of significant height.

Now, for the fourth and final piece of the puzzle - the Mario movie is gonna be sick.

"Sick"

"Mu-sick".

In music theory, "tall" and "height" often refers to notes that climbs in pitch, higher and higher. Now, let's apply this to the pitch scale, and look for the tallest note possible. The tallest (highest) note a human can hear is C.

Now, we still need to consider "taller than one might think". On a guitar fretboard, the fret above (in pitch) the fret for C is the fret for F.

So, we're left with the letter "F".

And "Zero".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom