• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t wait to see the new Switch trailer. It’s going to be so great seeing what it looks like. Seeing the dlss/4K and all the games Nintendo will want to show with it like BotW 2! It’s going to be so hype

And this is the point: Us, who are willing to double dip, our number in percent is not even a single digit from all purchases. The most buyers (99%) wont buy a new console for BOTW2, only if its a compelte new generation which requires to do so in order to be able to play it. Am I wrong?
Well no, perhaps I did overestimate the number of people like us.

I hope Bayonetta 3 gets a exclusive Switch Pro version called
Bayonetta 3: Witch Pro

Reasons we will have a July reveal:
  • Splatoon gap
  • Building a treehouse set just for LIVE a LIVE
  • Takahashi sports a fresh haircut when talking about Sparks of Hope
  • Nintendo privates OLED reveal on YouTube (Japan/US)

Reasons we won't get a July reveal:
  • Common sense?
  • September
Smoke level:

wilson-volleyball.gif

Reasons we will have a July reveal:
  • Splatoon gap
  • Building a treehouse set just for LIVE a LIVE
  • Takahashi sports a fresh haircut when talking about Sparks of Hope
  • Nintendo privates OLED reveal on YouTube (Japan/US)

Reasons we won't get a July reveal:
  • Common sense?
  • September
Smoke level:

wilson-volleyball.gif
This all lines up but Takahashi does not have a fresh haircut.

This is not fresh.

notfresh.png

This is fresh.

shinya-takahashi-shares-his-thoughts-on-nintendo-switch-8217-s-first-year.jpg

The Pro will sell by itself. Of course, it would not hurt if a game released on the same day as it, but it will survive just fine even if there isnt anything lol.

Wish mp4 released this year so we could have metroid games being the first game of two revisions

RiWh.gif

Me when they show One Piece Odyssey and the new One Piece Pirate Fighters (arcsystem works) for the new hardware in 4K 60

I am staunchly against wishing my time away

but DAMN I just want it to be next week already!!!!

The Pro will sell by itself. Of course, it would not hurt if a game released on the same day as it, but it will survive just fine even if there isnt anything lol.
Yeah. But Nintendo will have a game with it. You’re not taking a risk no matter how sure you are lol

And this is the point: Us, who are willing to double dip, our number in percent is not even a single digit from all purchases. The most buyers (99%) wont buy a new console for BOTW2, only if its a compelte new generation which requires to do so in order to be able to play it. Am I wrong?
OLED is 40% of Switch sales, a console with more exclusive features and games would sell even more.

I think Sparks of Hope might be that game. I know, the "this looks like a Switch Pro game," thing is a meme but, I mean, that game would look absolutely gorgeous in 4K and it'll be a true graphical showcase, as the first game was.

Maybe couple that with a few big third party ports exclusive to the system (Genshin Impact, maybe) and it'll definitely be something.

This may be incorrect, but aren't most of the issues with the eShop related to it being a web app?
Pretty much lol

But it's good to dream.

That one day Nintendo might have a decent eShop experience on their console.

It's good to dream.

I'd be so down for a Switch Pro showcase, where they show comparisons of original Switch games and how they will run on the Switch Pro.

What's the vibe then
If I understand correctly, I believe the vibe is 4K Switch Pro with DLSS launching in September with Splatoon 3 and Bayonetta 3 for $400-$450 with 4k patches coming to all major 1st party games that are currently available.

Is this how it's done @Raccoon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom