• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I blame weebs.

alright-then-its-settled-stephen-stotch.gif

Don't need a Direct but I'd like Metroid Prime remake, the Arkham collection, and an update on the Switch version of Midnight Suns plz and thx.

If it's not this upcoming week I'm officially putting my blame on you for disappointing me /s
Heโ€™s legit. He leaked the date of Nintendo Switch Sports update after saying it will happened everyday for months. I would trust him. Excellent track record

Fire Emblem? Because it's the only one we actually know exists? ๐Ÿ™ƒ
Donkey Kong. Fire Emblem and Metroid Prime have both been confirmed multiple times by multiple trusted sources, with Fire Emblem even having leaked screenshots. Donkey Kong has... Zippo, some vague job postings, and our hopes and dreams. Not to say it doesn't exist, but we have very little evidence in comparison, whereas both of the other two are strongly believed to be releasing this financial year

Donkey Kong. Fire Emblem and Metroid Prime have both been confirmed multiple times by multiple trusted sources, with Fire Emblem even having leaked screenshots. Donkey Kong has... Zippo, some vague job postings, and our hopes and dreams. Not to say it doesn't exist, but we have very little evidence in comparison, whereas both of the other two are strongly believed to be releasing this financial year
I know you were referring to Donkey Kong. Just found it funny

I think the Golden Sun "rumor" was about the same time as Mario golf i think around late 2020.

Granted, predicting a Mario golf game is like saying that the McRib is back :ROFLMAO:

Our sources believe that Mario Kart DLC Wave 2 release may be imminent with Nintendo doing its development.

In this upcoming future, Nintendo will release a Golden Sun game. However, Nintendo might also change the timeline, leading us to a new future, where the rumoured Golden Sun game doesn't ever release.

My sources have told me that Nintendo will be releasing a new shooter game by EPD 5 in September. Take it with a grain of salt though.

Hey y'all, wish everyone a nice weekend!!!
I've been a bit out and things have been moving fast lol. What's the latest rumor/speculation? Anything for this week??

I was happy as hell with Mario Kart DLC launching right at my birthday, but I would sure eat something like a direct as the perfect present!! Or, you know, the dream, METROID PRIME REMASTERED FINALLY BEING SHOWN ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.

• Splatoon 3 Direct;
  • Kirby Fall Guys cakes release date/new trailer;
  • Partner Showcase (?);
  • Metroid Prime HD.

I think at least most of those need to happen this month. Splatoon 3 Direct and test fire for sure, I just don't know which week of August. Kirby can be any day really and even the same week as another reveal. Partner Showcase is another thing that can happen whenever Nintendo feels like releasing it - or just not happening, with a general direct happening in September.

Now, Metroid Prime HD... I'm on a awkward position with that one. I really think some months of hype would help it sell more or have more hype built. My dream announcement needs to happen some day and I don't think we'll have to wait til September for that one, mainly because Metroid isn't like Mario that you can just announce 2 weeks before release and that's it lol. It can be September Direct for November release, but I feel like an early August bombshell drop on Twitter for November launch(maybe alongside Pro?) would really put it on another spotlight.

I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT ONE PLEASE NINTENDO BE MERCYFUL. AH, AND FIRE EMBLEM TOO, PLEEEAAAASE ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Not to be confused with the previous future or the current future of course.
to be fair, itโ€™s an important distinction!!

Hey y'all, wish everyone a nice weekend!!!
I've been a bit out and things have been moving fast lol. What's the latest rumor/speculation? Anything for this week??

I was happy as hell with Mario Kart DLC launching right at my birthday, but I would sure eat something like a direct as the perfect present!! Or, you know, the dream, METROID PRIME REMASTERED FINALLY BEING SHOWN ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.

• Splatoon 3 Direct;
  • Kirby Fall Guys cakes release date/new trailer;
  • Partner Showcase (?);
  • Metroid Prime HD.

I think at least most of those need to happen this month. Splatoon 3 Direct and test fire for sure, I just don't know which week of August. Kirby can be any day really and even the same week as another reveal. Partner Showcase is another thing that can happen whenever Nintendo feels like releasing it - or just not happening, with a general direct happening in September.

Now, Metroid Prime HD... I'm on a awkward position with that one. I really think some months of hype would help it sell more or have more hype built. My dream announcement needs to happen some day and I don't think we'll have to wait til September for that one, mainly because Metroid isn't like Mario that you can just announce 2 weeks before release and that's it lol. It can be September Direct for November release, but I feel like an early August bombshell drop on Twitter for November launch(maybe alongside Pro?) would really put it on another spotlight.

I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT ONE PLEASE NINTENDO BE MERCYFUL. AH, AND FIRE EMBLEM TOO, PLEEEAAAASE ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Not a whole lot, honestly. Lots of Xenoblade marketing, some updates and DLC drops. Random F-Zero rumor.

I'm just resigned to the idea that I won't be fed anything of interest to me personally until September. Sucks but hey, that's what my other hobbies are for.

Not a whole lot, honestly. Lots of Xenoblade marketing, some updates and DLC drops. Random F-Zero rumor.

I'm just resigned to the idea that I won't be fed anything of interest to me personally until September. Sucks but hey, that's what my other hobbies are for.
Thank you very much!!
I don't really have other hobbies that don't make me panic outside of gaming enthusiasm so the MK DLC made me happy.
I'm super excited about playing Xenoblade Chronicles 3, seems like GOAT material, but I'm still unsure whether I can play the other two games after or if I'm better starting with DE(I would only have money for one so... ๐Ÿ˜ฅ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom