• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish granted

Golden Sun and F-Zero back in February. markomaro clearly on that early scoop; sources must go deep.

me almost 6 months later

tenor.gif

Predictions that will definitely age like milk:

Next week: Pokemon Presents/SV trailer
Week of August 8th: Splatoon 3 Direct
Week of August 22nd: Indie World
Week of August 29th: Direct

Probably some smaller things in between. Dream Buffet still having a vague summer window is weird to me. Why wasn't it just shadowdropped like Fighters 2? Then there are things like the anniversary concert coming up and Vanpool working on a port/remaster while being on Kirby duty lately.

Probably some smaller things in between. Dream Buffet still having a vague summer window is weird to me. Why wasn't it just shadowdropped like Fighters 2? Then there are things like the anniversary concert coming up and Vanpool working on a port/remaster while being on Kirby duty lately.
Pokémon Trailer is probably a Pokémon Presents imo because they need to also announce the LE of the game which iirc in Pokémon case it has always been done in a Pokémon Direct/Presents format when it is tied to a mainline game

Kirby's Dream Buffet is the biggest cultural event of the summer so I can see why Nintendo didn't want it to overshadow all their other stuff

Don‘t think we’ll get a Direct before Mid September.

Fun seeing people list their favourite British insults. If you want to use them more forcefully, add "absolute":

• you absolute muppet
  • what an absolute plonker
  • you absolute melt
  • what an absolute numpty

And so on.

nice try kiddo but self-degradation won't make them accept you
I self-degrade all the time, but not to gain acceptance. I'm long past expecting acceptance. I only do it to try and beat others to the punch. If anyone's gonna insult me, it's me. 🤘😎

I self-degrade all the time, but not to gain acceptance. I'm long past expecting acceptance. I only do it to try and beat others to the punch. If anyone's gonna insult me, it's me. 🤘😎
the american way

we're the country equivalent of the ironic official sonic twitter

I've got to say though I'm no fan of Brits looking down on the States. It's done too often as this weird sense of superiority which distracts from the fact that our own miserable little collection of islands is a corrupt, wildly inequal and increasingly mean society.

"Well, we'd never elect someone like Trump!"

gestures wildly at 12 years of Conservative rule leading to a collapsing healthcare system, rampant inequality, massive wealth transfer of public assets to private profit, failing infrastructure and multiple interlocking crises never being addressed

Nintendo will be attending PAX West, which takes place between September 2-5th.
Have these events been indicative of Nintendo's announcement schedule in the past?

Because between PAX, Splatoon 3 launch and then TGS on the 15th - I'm starting to wonder if there'll be a Direct in the first half of September, or if it will be earlier/later than usual.

The lack of a big summer Direct sucks really fucking hard and is disappointing. Nintendo has had shitty communication and Direct schedules for years now.

Man XC3 has some interesting insults lol. Like their delivery makes is sound like a swear word. Never looking at Kermit the same way:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

this is a great point, there honestly isn't too much left to know
campaign information, testfire, detailing multiplayer changes, new modes

and the announcement of the Splatoon Metroidvania spinoff for 2023/2024

A Direct will happen before September 15th.
Nintendo always has a Direct before TGS because third parties rely on them to reveal their upcoming games that they will then showcase at TGS.
Even during the 2020 covid year, Nintendo did a September Partners Showcase before TGS.

It might not be a General, but some form of Direct is definitely happening end of August / early September.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom