• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1RMnJ4w.gif

Come on Nintendo!

Pear and gorgonzola pizza is some galaxy brain stuff.
Mmm, that sounds great! Have had grape and gorgonzola and loved it, but man...will have to give that a shot!

Just catching up. That Twitter user was clearly not legit. They didn't even get the Bayonetta 3 time right. The trailer was posted at 2pm BST, not 3pm (I'm in the UK, so I remember). They clearly guessed based on what other people had said.

Yup, as time passes I'm more and more sure we're getting all of the sweet announcements in the next Direct, which will possibly won't happen before a hardware reveal. Chances are they'd give info on Wave 3 (like the date) at the same time they're releasing Wave 2.

At this point, I think we are not getting wave 2 until August. They'll focus on Xeno in the coming days and maybe they drop the trailer on the 2nd, the say before they release their Q1 earnings. They have, in several instances, announced something a day or 2 before.

This is going to be a long summer haha. Next month will probably be all about Splatoon 3. I still feel September will be a significant month for Zelda and 2023 news. I'm guessing Nintendo want to clear the Xenoblade 3 and Splatoon 3 releases first.

We are talking about Nintendo, they decide what they Twitter drop by throwing darts probably

It does seem that way, but I can't ever remember them putting out major updates to two ongoing multiplayer titles on the same week. Well, maybe on Direct week...

But if I was at NLG and Nintendo dropped the next wave for MK on Friday I would be pissed. I'm absolutely sure there is discussion around these type things. Probably more like NLG checking to make sure their update doesn't interfere with MK drop, but still.

Nah I like the model, Nintendo is just horrendous with communication. There should be a road map.
I don’t agree really. They did give a “map” of 2023 honestly.

But putting in specific quarters for release before the content it made would just cause delays and rushing to put it out. Nintendo has actually always finished the season pass content for all their games ahead of time. But there’s was delays that occur during it that we hear about after it’s done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom