• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this godless earth
I want you to be happier. Let's imagine how would be our reaccion if after this awful July Twitter Direct, they end up showing today or next week Drake + BotW 2.

Mine would be something like the following:
  • Almost cry when seeing beautiful 4K vegetation at 60 fps
  • Come here just to say: "I told you!"
  • Watch the trailers like 200 times

I don't know if this actually makes you feel even worse, I'm sorry lol

I want you to be happier. Let's imagine how would be our reaccion if after this awful July Twitter Direct, they end up showing today or next week Drake + BotW 2.

reading this while knowing what people are actually hoping for today is just already announced DLC for a ten year old game is incredibly depressing

Annoyed fans = more hype when things get actually announced = sales go up
Yeah but that implies that hype culture drives sales, it really doesn't since the internet really is a bubble. It really comes down to marketing for the average consumer, which Nintendo will inevitably do. Your average Nintendo buyer doesn't care if BotW2 is shown off this month, they will probably see the marketing blast next year and then pick it up.

I thought I wasn't expecting the Switch Pro when the hype season started. And honestly, I wasn't too upset when everything fell apart (thanks Kirby).

But I now realize that I did at least kind of expect it, because now I know how it feels for it to be completely off my radar. I truly feel like it'll never happen. As if we'll keep chasing it and it'll always fall just out of reach. If Nintendo came out with a tweet tomorrow that said they're never ever making new hardware and will instead go third party in 2025 I would say "yeah that makes sense." I have become completely numb.

bo-jack-horseman-nothing-on-the-outside.gif

Nintendo propably has a secret business where they made out of trolling fans a battle royale game for rich people where they bet on us who will first lose their mind. But those rich people themselves are very cringe and talk like the came out of a badly written soap opera when they say stuff like:
„What convinced you to bet so much on poster number 69?“
„Oh, it’s, uh, such a beautiful number, 69.“
„Oh, you dirty dog.“

Nintendo propably has a secret business where they made out of trolling fans a battle royale game for rich people where they bet on us who will first lose their mind. But those rich people themselves are very cringe and talk like the came out of a badly written soap opera when they say stuff like: „What convinced you to bet so much on poster number 69?“
„Oh, it’s, uh, such a beautiful number, 69.“
Sound like Kaiji

Before I send in my Switch to have the microSD slot repaired (my Switch won't read any SD cards all of a sudden), is it worth pumping some compressed air into the vents?

Ba- dee- ya
Say do you remember
Ba- dee- ya
Nintendo can be a stranger
Ba- dee- ya
They don't give a fuck bout patterns

Last edited:
I'd say no. I imagine they might do that sort of minor cleaning when they replace the module
Thanks. I'm in a tough spot where I want to get the slot repaired, but I also buy most games physical so I don't need a ton of space. With Live A Live and Xenoblade 3 both right around the corner, I genuinely might wait until the first half of October if it's slow to actually get it repaired lol. That way I'd hopefully send it in after beating Bayo 1 and 2, before Bayo 3 comes out.

Decided to wait for a deep sale for Mario Rabbids since it's Ubisoft.

Nintendo hasn't announced the DLC: Everyone's mad because they want it

Nintendo announces the DLC: Everyone's mad because they don't like the track selections and/or how the tracks look

Nintendo hasn't announced the DLC: Everyone's mad because they want it

Nintendo announces the DLC: Everyone's mad because they don't like the track selections and/or how the tracks look
Different people usually, there are always enough Nintendo fans to hate whatever they do

I don’t even think we get Live a Live reviews in 10, aren’t famitsu reviews usually like, a day ahead? We just got their review in the last few hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom