• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sylux only responded "Maybe" lower your expectations "a little" to a post already expecting new F-Zero

He probably hinting at a new F-Zero, there's no way Nintendo will reveal it by just dropping a trailer on Twitter tho it can only be revealed in a Direct if it actually exist

Throwing F-Zero fans a bone via another F-Zero track in Mario Kart 8: I sleep

Throwing F-Zero fans a bone by porting the smash hit Nintendo Land to the Switch, featuring Captain Falcon's Twister Race: real shit

Sylux only responded "Maybe" lower your expectations "a little" to a post already expecting new F-Zero

He probably hinting at a new F-Zero, there's no way Nintendo will reveal it by just dropping a trailer on Twitter tho it can only be revealed in a Direct if it actually exist
Can you link the tweet?

The only F-Zero in Mario Kart 8 announcement that would make me happy is if Captain Falcon was added as a playable racer. Kinda bonkers that hasn't happened yet.

F-Zero X on NSO N64.

denzel-washington-boom.gif

Nintendo did not even bothered to do tracks with higher models and just kept them from Tour and you guys are expecting new tracks imao
We’ve known for months there’s an all new track in the leaked banner image. Track 8 of Wave 2 is apparently leaked as never before seen in the series. Unknown if those are two separate tracks or not.

The only other thing that comes to mind is a F-Zero 2 based on on F Zero BS with new stuff as eshop game doen by a indie studio like Cadence of Hyrule

I remind all of you that Nintendo HK YouTube channel is now a pretty good source of things happening, they updated the Bayo 3 playlist the other day, yesterday they had private video in a Strikers playlist which of course later became an announcement of new content.

This claim has my curiosity, but only if the MK wave comes and goes without F-Zero will it have my attention. As it stands now, some F-Zero content in the DLC seems by far the most realistic outcome.

The alternative implies Nintendo has some faith/interest in F-Zero as a standalone product, and I'm not sure we even live on the same block as that reality.

I thought that Nintendo said that only old tracks will be included in the new dlc for MK8?
Nope, read below:

We’ve known for months there’s an all new track in the leaked banner image. Track 8 of Wave 2 is apparently leaked as never before seen in the series. Unknown if those are two separate tracks or not.

I'm guessing it's going to be a new track for MK8 based on F-Zero, like the other 2 we had for the old dlc. I don't mind, they're some of my favourite tracks (and music tracks) of the game :).

I really hope is not Mario Kart 8 dlc, beacuse at that point not even hint at something that 99% people will be disappointed

I’m not entirely convinced that we will get a new F Zero track as I’m assuming we are just getting getting tracks ported from the phone game, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Fzero x N64DD expansion come to NSO though.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Fzero x N64DD expansion come to NSO though.
On the contrary; i’d be very very very (pleasantly) surprised if that ever happened. Tour getting an F-Zero track the also ends up in 8 Deluxe feels like something on the more likely side compared to N64DD emulation, lol.

I thought that Nintendo said that only old tracks will be included in the new dlc for MK8?
They never said only, people just assumed. “You may recognize some courses from past games”

That’s why I never ruled it out and once the datamine happened I was very convinced it was very possible. After Wave 2 drops it’s official.

My wild F-Zero prediction

It's actually just gba online coming to NSO since that platform has 3 F-Zero games.

Oh this I gotta see.

I went bowling for the first time in ages so that’s why I was off
Here you go:

Turnip Cup
Tour: New York Minute
SNES: Mario Circuit 3
N64: Kalamari Desert
DS: Waluigi Pinball

Propellor Cup
Tour: Sydney Sprint
GBA: Rainbow Road
Wii: Mushroom Gorge
??? “Never before seen”

I miss bowling. Haven’t gone since the pandemic started.

Here you go:

Turnip Cup
Tour: New York Minute
SNES: Mario Circuit 3
N64: Kalamari Desert
DS: Waluigi Pinball

Propellor Cup
Tour: Sydney Sprint
GBA: Rainbow Road
Wii: Mushroom Gorge
??? “Never before seen”

I miss bowling. Haven’t gone since the pandemic started.
Sweet

Haven’t gone since before the pandemic either so that’s why I was happy to go. Wanted to stay off for a bit to enjoy it some.

What’s the deal with the F Zero talk?

So today's tweet will probably be MK8?

Sweet

Haven’t gone since before the pandemic either so that’s why I was happy to go. Wanted to stay off for a bit to enjoy it some.

Switchforce asked Sylux to give a cryptic leak. Then people guessed it and it was related to F-Zero.

That said, temper expectations was mentioned afterwards, so it can be a smaller F-Zero game or perhaps another track added to MK8 who knows. That is up in the air.

Sweet

That’s cool!

Yeah as @Vantell said, F-Zero is a separate thing from Sylux. A code that translated to You Got Boost Power followed by lower your expectations when asked if it was a new game.

I’m feeling optimistic it’s pointing toward an F-Zero track in Mario Kart, but it definitely doesn’t have to be.

Sylux mentioned to temper our expectations "a little", not completely, so it should still be great news and not only an F-Zero track in MK8D imo
There isn’t going to be another F-Zero track. The selection is from previous titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom