• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
imo the most likely F-Zero-related thing would be a remaster of GX in order to test the waters for a potential new F-Zero game.

Maybe it, Prime HD, and mainline FE will be revealed in the September Direct?

If an F-Zero GX HD Remake happens then, it's clearly a test for Nintendo to see how well it does, if it sells well then a new game will likely happen.

If it doesn't sell well then....Say goodbye to any chance of a new game.

Well since there’s no more tracks of F-Zero for Mario Kart then this isn’t Mario Kart related. And we know it’s not NSO related.

This brings us back to being most likely a port of an old game or maybe something smaller?

Mobile game would be so fking unaware by Nintendo. They know fans want F-Zero on Switch. They won’t make a mobile game

An F-Zero mobile game wouldn't make sense. The goal of mobile gaming is to extract a ton of money out of addicted fans. There are no F-Zero fans so there's no money to be extracted.

shocked-surprised.gif

The short version on the Mario Kart tracks, and why I’ve always been extra hyped for Wave 2, there was datamining after Wave 1 dropped which yielded prefixes of where the tracks would be pulled from per cup. So Turnip Cup for example was listed as: Tour, SNES, N64, and DS for example. The most interesting thing about the spread was that some tracks didn’t have a platform listed which the community has been referring to as ??? tracks.

Here’s the leaked tracks for Wave 2:

Turnip Cup
Tour: New York Minute
SNES: Mario Circuit 3
N64: Kalamari Desert
DS: Waluigi Pinball

Propellor Cup
Tour: Sydney Sprint
GBA: Rainbow Road
Wii: Mushroom Gorge
???

The ??? track still hasn’t been confirmed yet, but otherwise this leaked line up matches the platform leak spread. So what are the ??? tracks exactly? All new tracks, remixes, or just then unassigned?

The interesting thing to consider is Ninja Hideaway in Wave 1 was not listed as a Tour track and I’ve felt since this info came out that was intentional. If you aren’t a real world city track, you aren’t getting a label. There are 7 ??? tracks…one is probably Merry Mountain, but otherwise I think we are staring down the hype timeline where we get mostly new tracks for the rest.

Enter this F-Zero rumor and lower your expectations…I think we are getting an F-Zero track for track 8 of this wave.

The short version on the Mario Kart tracks, and why I’ve always been extra hyped for Wave 2, there was datamining after Wave 1 dropped which yielded prefixes of where the tracks would be pulled from per cup. So Turnip Cup for example was listed as: Tour, SNES, N64, and DS for example. The most interesting thing about the spread was that some tracks didn’t have a platform listed which the community has been referring to as ??? tracks.

Turnip Cup

Propellor Cup
???

The ??? track still hasn’t been confirmed yet, but otherwise this leaked line up matches the platform leak spread. So what are the ??? tracks exactly? All new tracks, remixes, or just then unassigned?

The interesting thing to consider is Ninja Hideaway in Wave 1 was not listed as a Tour track and I’ve felt since this info came out that was intentional. If you aren’t a real world city track, you aren’t getting a label. There are 7 ??? tracks…one is probably Merry Mountain, but otherwise I think we are staring down the hype timeline where we get mostly new tracks for the rest.

Enter this F-Zero rumor and lower your expectations…I think we are getting an F-Zero track for track 8 of this wave.
They'll save New York Minute for the Moon cup and Sydney Sprint for the Boomerang cup, and maybe specify those are your predictions based on the prefixes and not the actual leaked tracks

Turnip Cup

Propellor Cup
???

Where does that track list come from?

I got unexpectedly hyped as hell when I saw Kalamari Desert for Wave 2

They'll save New York Minute for the Moon cup and Sydney Sprint for the Boomerang cup, and maybe specify those are your predictions based on the prefixes and not the actual leaked tracks
My only prediction is the F-Zero track. Check the Mario Kart 8 Booster Course Pass thread.

I'm hyped for F-Zero only because I'm really curious what white whale the Nintendo fanbase will move to next

I guess Star Fox is still a thing, so probably that.

Seeing Strong Bad in here gives me life

I am no longer Strong Sad, but if Nintendo doesn't feed us tomorrow I'll be Strong Mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom