• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If no Mario Kart DLC is announced tomorrow, I’m kicking K Rool into Davy Jone’s lockerrrr
1348679189_2.jpg

You people ask for a new F-Zero when I want someone (Platinum, Team Ninja, etc) to work on a Captain Falcom action game.

Something that doesn't get talked about is that there are F-Zero fans and then there are Captain Falcon fans and the two groups don't necessarily overlap.

why would it need to be built for Tour? an F-ZERO track would have anti-gravity 100%
Because it’s pretty clear that every track from the BCP is gonna end up in Tour, or at the very least be built off the same structure. If there were going to be new tracks, they would have advertised them already.

The closest thing we’re gonna get to new tracks are Tour tracks that go to MK8D first, and even then I doubt that happens.

Because it’s pretty clear that every track from the BCP is gonna end up in Tour, or at the very least be built off the same structure. If there were going to be new tracks, they would have advertised them already.

The closest thing we’re gonna get to new tracks are Tour tracks that go to MK8D first, and even then I doubt that happens.
sounds like they're adding anti-gravity to tour then

It would be weird if it was a hint towards F-Zero on GBA NSO because the interesting part isn't specifically the F-Zero game, it's the hint towards GBA on NSO is coming at all. Like obviously the F-Zero games will be on GBA NSO. It would be like me dropping a cryptic Zelda hint and then saying what I was hinting at was that the Minish Cap would be coming to NSO GBA. Well, no shit. That's fucking obvious.

GBA NSO with Zero Mission, Fusion and Pokémon Pinball RS would be huge for me.
I don't think Pokémon RSE or LG/FR would be included.

However, I can't see the correlation between an F-Zero reference and GBA NSO.

It would be weird if it was a hint towards F-Zero on GBA NSO because the interesting part isn't specifically the F-Zero game, it's the hint towards GBA on NSO is coming at all. Like obviously the F-Zero games will be on GBA NSO. It would be like me dropping a cryptic Zelda hint and then saying what I was hinting at was that the Minish Cap would be coming to NSO GBA. Well, no shit. That's fucking obvious.
Hahaha! This is cracking me up, but very true!

You people ask for a new F-Zero when I want someone (Platinum, Team Ninja, etc) to work on a Captain Falcon action game.

2hrjXQI.gif

Super Mario Sunshine
Metroid Prime
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
F-Zero GX

The Switch really might end up having a good amount of GameCube games available, even without a dedicated NSO app. Feels like there's just one small thing missing though... please Nintendo?

Let's see, if he is the real deal we are getting a F-Zero game or a F-Zero track on MK DLC.
If not, oh well, another day waiting for the Metroid Prime tweet, MKDLC or the next Direct Announcment

I guess this will prove syluxhunter is the real deal. I’m still on the fence.
I still feel like there is something strange going on with that account.

But at least Liam briefly mentioned F-Zero in his latest podcast - released like 2 hours before the SwitchForce Video but who knows when they did the interview. He was talking about the state of Pikmin 4 and said that he knows nothing about Pikmin 4, but "heard about various unannounced things; Star Fox and stuff, and F-Zero."

Edit: I meant unannounced not announced lol.

Last edited:
I still feel like there is something strange going on with that account.

But at least Liam briefly mentioned F-Zero in his latest podcast - released like 2 hours before the SwitchForce Video but who knows when they did the interview. He was talking about the state of Pikmin 4 and said that he knows nothing about Pikmin 4, but "heard about various announced things; Star Fox and stuff, and F-Zero."
Liam said some stuff about this huh…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom