• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck the switch pro, where's everybody's 1-2 switch
here

Nintendo_Kyoto_Development_Complex_View.jpg

Funny story time

I have 3 copies of Fire Emblem Echoes. 2 bring the special edition.

Cause I’m such a huge fan?

Nah. Cause I pre-ordered this game 3 times by accident and forgot. During the lead up to finals. I was a tad-bit stress to say the least. And would forget a lot of things.

And I didn’t even open any of them cause I bought it digitally

-money well spent. I mean wasted.

It's not about patterns. E3 was cancelled, it was not a pattern. General before TGS makes a ton of sense. If TGS would be cancelled this year I would have doubts, but it isn't.
I mean that's technically wrong, they aired a Nintendo direct in February so they did follow the patterns this year, they only created a new pattern for the June direct: if there's no e3 there's no June general direct.
Jeez, let me have my patterns lol

just tested all my physical games and got 600 gold points, gonna have fun on the eshop... had like 5 or 6 that expired... gold points should be reedemable even after 2 years of launch

08c57d91-d0b8-46de-abdd-f681d6456746_200_10.gif

I did not care for the F-ZERO GX soundtrack. It insists upon itself.
I have to agree with @Raccoon on this. I don't think that it insists on itself, but the music certainly isn't what I expected to hear when I first heard it. When I think of F-Zero music I think of rock/metal type music, to me F-Zero X will always have the best soundtrack of the series with my favorite being Dream Chaser.

At best it's a F-Zero GX port.

At worst it's nothing and Sylux Hunter is just another SamusHunter.

F-Zero F2P Battle Royale

edit: btw, wouldn’t discard a f-zero gx remaster with a 30 player online mode. The game was made by sega so they would handle the potential “remaster”.

Last edited:
This is the real 'Do or Die' moment for Syluxhunter.

The whole rumor is guessing it’s going to be announced on July 25th? I’m not seeing a new F-Zero just being announced on a Monday like that.
No, the numbers were just to substitute them for letters on the alphabet, 25 = Y, 7 = G, 2 = B, 16 = P. You Got Boost Power.

If there's any more doubt left that Sylux is Jon Cartwright, remember who kept sneaking Captain Falcon into GameXplain's thumbnails?

Everyone would buy a remaster of F-Zero GX. And if you don't, you either are:

• lying
  • you just have bad taste and can still be saved by buying a copy of F-Zero GX: Reloaded.
Buying F-Zero GX HD would mean less money to buy Pokemon merch = unviable

Could they be adding Expansion Kit support to F-Zero X on NSO? I recall it was missing that.
I just noticed that Bayo 3 is pre-ordered on my Amazon account from 2018 lol. For that 20% discount.

I remember I did that for a ton of games just cause they were going to discontinue it. And forgot all about it.

Prime 4 is there as well lol
lol same. I use my wife's account for Prime so I need to update my shipping address and credit card to take advantage of those pre-orders

It feels a little mean and misleading to tease GBA NSO with an F-Zero reference. I don't think most F-Zero fans would primarily associate the series with the GBA, and most Nintendo fans wouldn't primarily associate the GBA with F-Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom