• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
cigLGoi.gif
LOL!!! Nice! :ROFLMAO: Just perfect!

i think this sylux hunter stuff got samus shook. She hasn't tweeted since being wrong last week lol
Hahaha, that's true! :ROFLMAO:

I finally listened to the interview and good lord, the dedication to the bit is just *chef's kiss*

But I just had a random thought...
Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

What are the odds of getting Goldeneye this August due to the anniversary? I haven't been in touch, so I don't know if there are any news, but it's the thing I'm mostly looking forward to. And if I recall correctly, they asked for a expansion of the license until this September, so if it launches, it should be this August.

What are the odds of getting Goldeneye this August due to the anniversary? I haven't been in touch, so I don't know if there are any news, but it's the thing I'm mostly looking forward to. And if I recall correctly, they asked for a expansion of the license until this September, so if it launches, it should be this August.
I think Goldeneye is in the same indefinite limbo that Advance Wars is for the same reason. I wouldn't be surprised if it misses this year.

What announcement would make you feel this has been an okay/good summer for Nintendo?
(Yes, I'm taking for granted this is not yet a good summer due to the lack of an E3 Direct and big first party news)
To me that would be Prime HD or TP/WW. I would be happy just knowing they actually exist.
After the delay of BotW2, I prefer not seeing anything about it until next year.

And Switch Pro of course, it's my most anticipated console since the Switch itself.

I’m definitely in the camp of it being someone unexpected. Wouldn’t be surprised at all if Jon and Nate know who it is, but I doubt it’s either one of them.

didn't someone post the date that syluxhunter joined twitter and it was exactly the same day as waddledeeknows? seems like too big of a coincidence. It's gotta be Jon or something associated with Jon

I don't think the date thing is particularly strong evidence. The direct was announced on the 8th, not a stretch to assume anybody would make an account the day before to get the jump on the announcement.

What announcement would make you feel this has been an okay/good summer for Nintendo?
(Yes, I'm taking for granted this is not yet a good summer due to the lack of an E3 Direct and big first party news)
To me that would be Prime HD or TP/WW. I would be happy just knowing they actually exist.
After the delay of BotW2, I prefer not seeing anything about it until next year.

And Switch Pro of course, it's my most anticipated console since the Switch itself.
Xenoblade 3, Splatoon 3, and Persona 5 Royal

didn't someone post the date that syluxhunter joined twitter and it was exactly the same day as waddledeeknows? seems like too big of a coincidence. It's gotta be Jon or something associated with Jon
That can only mean that Jon is not Slyuxhunter.

If Jon planned to create both a Fake Insider as well as a Real Insider alter ego I'd think he was smart enough not to create both accounts on the same day, considering how fishy that is. Doubt he has anything to do with Sylux.

If you want to provide whether or not Syluxhunter is Nate, just post a bunch of Mario Sunshine photos in their comments, preferably with messages about how much you love the game. If they are Nate, they won't be able to hold back.

If Jon planned to create both a Fake Insider as well as a Real Insider alter ego I'd think he was smart enough not to create both accounts on the same day, considering how fishy that is. Doubt he has anything to do with Sylux.
Yes. Jon wouldn't make a rookie mistake.

Im the only one that hopes to not see Prime in a Tweet? Because in a direct there is actual chance to see a teaser of Prime 4, i really need to see something about the only game left in the shadows of the Switch lineup since 2017

Don't mind me. Just dropping by to make the wait more insufferable

zelda-breath-of-the-wild2.gif

This shot is awe inspiring. The scope here is what I was expecting out of Skyward Sword. Skyloft was the single greatest disappointment I've felt with Zelda, being almost nothing but a few small clumps of dirt floating around. So now, seeing so much of that game live on, finally fully realized is amazing.

For me I would just be really happy with an announcement of a new, non-port Nintendo game of interest to me personally, ideally a 2D platformer or Pikmin. I still expect some major announcements this summer, at least in the sense that summer technically ends 9/20.

Okay okay copium time, maybe we DO get BCP wave 2 news this week, but it’s out Monday, like people think the Sylux hint is suggesting, or or or MAYBE it’s out in August, but we at least hear about it this week

Maybe we have something like this in august:

Week 1 - Pokémon Presents (pre order start 8/4 in Japan)
Week 2 - Splatoon direct (1 month before release)
Week 3 - Indie World?
Week 4 - Nothing or maybe Kirby Dream Buffet shadowdrop release (Gamescom week)

I would like to have Pokémon news this month, but I think that maybe it will happen 1 day before pre order starts, like Pokémon BDSP and Legends.
Also don't miss Pokémon World Championship.

Let's see if in week 2 we will get a Splatdemo.

Sylux is a proper leaker. They don't want to give hints and drive discussion, they flat out leak stuff. Clearly not Nate or Jon.
This is not how it works, Sylus is still not credible for me, not for Splatoon stuff. Also, Nate could leak stuff too but he won't. It's more fun to make hints (as with June Direct) because whole thread was guessing the date and it was hillarious fun here. And iirc Sylux just hive a hint imao.

This is not how it works, Sylus is still not credible for me, not for Splatoon stuff. Also, Nate could leak stuff too but he won't. It's more fun to make hints (as with June Direct) because whole thread was guessing the date and it was hillarious fun here. And iirc Sylux just hive a hint imao.
That’s also not how it works, Nate has said multiple times he can’t just leak his info, as it would put his sources at risk

Sylux leaked the Direct Mini's content, Splatoon 3 trailer and Bayonetta 3's date. He's a leaker. Nate is not a leaker. Sylux is not Nate.

I think Goldeneye is in the same indefinite limbo that Advance Wars is for the same reason. I wouldn't be surprised if it misses this year.
But can they delay so much? Maybe I'm mistaken here, but I understood they got one last extension of the license which last until September.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom