• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Xenoblade 3 |ST| Σ Become One

Which ascension quests should I do. I don't really want to do all of them but I don't want to miss any key story stuff
If by "key story stuff" you just mean moments touched upon in the main story, then you can probably get away with just doing the main party's ascension quests. But honestly there isn't much I'd call key story stuff in those quests I've done so far (haven't finished Sena or Noah's yet), just follow ups on otherwise somewhat dangling plot threads.

Some of the flashback scenes in Sena's alleged ascension quest really should have been part of the main thread.

Which ascension quests should I do. I don't really want to do all of them but I don't want to miss any key story stuff
I honestly felt most of them were worth the time to do, you fight several Mobius and learn some pretty critical character and world details during them.

If you want a few that are safe to skip as they feel mostly like filler imo I'd go with (assuming you have all the main story heroes unlocked
Miyabi, Ghondor, Triton, and Isurd. I would also say Cammuravi but his is so short that and you get so much for completing it there's no reason to not do it.

I honestly feel all the other Ascension quest are worth doing. Even if it's just pay off for their hero quest it gives the hero a nice bow to end their story on.

So I finished up the main story tonight. Sad to say I think I'm in the group who thinks the story doesn't hold up all that well after Chapter 5.

I think overall I just wasn't digging the M and N stuff. The Crys diversion in chapter 7 wasn't pulled off very well I thought. I think I walked away pretty underwhelmed with Z and the Moebius in general. Those last few colonies also didn't feel as well integrated into the world as the first ones were. I don't think it was god awful or anything, but the story went from being really fucking good to just sorta good for me I guess. I think I like that the worlds got split back up. I actually liked the very very end of the state of the story and world, but the journey towards the end in those last few chapters I thought was eh.

I guess my main question, if anyone knows the answer, is exactly what the state of the worlds are as of the end of XB3. Sometimes I got vibes that life was about to get reset and mass reincarnation was going to happen, but other times I got the impression that XB3 was like a snapshot of both worlds at a particular time and that those worlds basically went back to how they were beforehand. Not entirely sure which one even makes more sense to me.

Feels to me like the City people got fucked over either way lol.

Thankfully the side content has remained superb. Looking forward to tackling stuff in the post-game for a while.

Overall not really sure what my thoughts on the game were. I plugged 120 hours into the game and loved doing all the side content as I progressed. I found the main mission structure and combat to be a bit obnoxious though. Story got a bit mixed towards the end but I think overall it was still good. Very good game overall that I'd recommend just for running around this big world and doing quests and exploring. Not sure I'd place it over 1 or 2, but it's not far behind either way.

I wonder what they'll do with the DLC story.

Definitely hoping it's in the future and not in the past. If it is in the past I think I'd prefer it be before the worlds collided together (or during the collision I guess). I don't think I really need to see more of the frozen time of XB3.

Some of the flashback scenes in Sena's alleged ascension quest really should have been part of the main thread.
Hard agree, just got to it today (and it's fairly missable if you don't know to check the Hero Roster details). It literally finishes off the arc for a character that had a fairly big part in the main story.

If by "key story stuff" you just mean moments touched upon in the main story, then you can probably get away with just doing the main party's ascension quests. But honestly there isn't much I'd call key story stuff in those quests I've done so far (haven't finished Sena or Noah's yet), just follow ups on otherwise somewhat dangling plot threads.
Like others have said Sena's is pretty damn good for fleshing out a character that really needed it (and some of another, too).

Eunie's actually has a pretty important bit of info in it, although by the time you can learn it it's much less important than it would have been. Still, it's good to have it confirmed and AFAIK it's not something that's really mentioned anywhere else?
The entire reason for the colony ranking system, and what happens to Gold Colonies and why you never see any of them or have any idea what's going on with them

Interestingly, when 1 did this, I remember it actually correlated remarkably well with the bosses I was struggling with on my first playthrough. There were often sudden level or difficulty spikes, and I liked that synergy between the gameplay and story.

So I finished up the main story tonight. Sad to say I think I'm in the group who thinks the story doesn't hold up all that well after Chapter 5.

I think overall I just wasn't digging the M and N stuff. The Crys diversion in chapter 7 wasn't pulled off very well I thought. I think I walked away pretty underwhelmed with Z and the Moebius in general. Those last few colonies also didn't feel as well integrated into the world as the first ones were. I don't think it was god awful or anything, but the story went from being really fucking good to just sorta good for me I guess. I think I like that the worlds got split back up. I actually liked the very very end of the state of the story and world, but the journey towards the end in those last few chapters I thought was eh.

I guess my main question, if anyone knows the answer, is exactly what the state of the worlds are as of the end of XB3. Sometimes I got vibes that life was about to get reset and mass reincarnation was going to happen, but other times I got the impression that XB3 was like a snapshot of both worlds at a particular time and that those worlds basically went back to how they were beforehand. Not entirely sure which one even makes more sense to me.

Feels to me like the City people got fucked over either way lol.

Thankfully the side content has remained superb. Looking forward to tackling stuff in the post-game for a while.

Overall not really sure what my thoughts on the game were. I plugged 120 hours into the game and loved doing all the side content as I progressed. I found the main mission structure and combat to be a bit obnoxious though. Story got a bit mixed towards the end but I think overall it was still good. Very good game overall that I'd recommend just for running around this big world and doing quests and exploring. Not sure I'd place it over 1 or 2, but it's not far behind either way.

I wonder what they'll do with the DLC story.

Definitely hoping it's in the future and not in the past. If it is in the past I think I'd prefer it be before the worlds collided together (or during the collision I guess). I don't think I really need to see more of the frozen time of XB3.
I'd recommend moving to the spoiler thread for those kinds of questions. The last few pages may already give you a better idea of what you're asking about.

I have mixed feelings on Eunie's side story. I do agree it has some important lore not seen elsewhere.
But it has some of the weaker writing of the side stories. X explaining the whole thing about gold ranks and the party struggling to grasp it was just painful to sit through, especially where this party has otherwise been pretty quick to pick up on things. At this point, it really shouldn't be surprising that the Moebius are controlling everything and screwing everyone over. Like when X says "it was us who made up all the colony ranks!" and the whole party audibly gasps. But like, the Moebius made up the entire war, what are they gasping about?

And I know it had the thing about Eunie getting over her fear but this side story just didn't feel all that personal to her. I guess that's a problem with some of the other side stories as well though.

Speaking of X, did she remind anyone else a lot of Ryyz from X? Does anyone even remember Ryyz?

I do have one issue with Taion's ascension quest, although probably more of a nitpick:

I had assumed for the entire game that the reason that nobody knew that everyone got 'reborn' periodically is that Moebius sppecifically waited 10 years after someone dies to 'recycle' them; that way no one would still be alive who could have possibly met the previous version of that person. But then in this quest Nimue was reborn very quickly after her death. It just feels off to me; if people were regularly reborn that soon then word would surely spread when someone inevitably meets someone they used to know who died, right? It would be bound to happen at some point.

If this is answered in Chapter 7 or later, please don't tell me though, I still haven't finished yet!

I do have one issue with Taion's ascension quest, although probably more of a nitpick:

I had assumed for the entire game that the reason that nobody knew that everyone got 'reborn' periodically is that Moebius sppecifically waited 10 years after someone dies to 'recycle' them; that way no one would still be alive who could have possibly met the previous version of that person. But then in this quest Nimue was reborn very quickly after her death. It just feels off to me; if people were regularly reborn that soon then word would surely spread when someone inevitably meets someone they used to know who died, right? It would be bound to happen at some point.

If this is answered in Chapter 7 or later, please don't tell me though, I still haven't finished yet!
I had the same feeling! The issue also comes up in Lanz's side story too.

I had the same feeling! The issue also comes up in Lanz's side story too.
Yeah, I forgot about that one, but same thing there too. I feel like between both of these instances and
Miyabi/Ethel/Cammuravi and co. in Y's colony, it feels a bit sloppy plot-wise. It also kind of breaks the mystique of the whole feel of the game, how even though death isn't really permanent since the person will come back, up until Chapter 6 it's always assumed it'll be more or less the same thing since it'll be after everyone alive is already dead, and so the cycle continues with no one awares.

I guess my point is that IMO the plot works a bit better when you're in Chapter 4/5 and you get all those wonderful little scenes with Mio and worrying about her upcoming homecoming, and the whole buildup in the prison, etc.

I'm fine mostly handwaving it and not worrying too much, especially since the end of Chapter 5 was so phenomenal, but there's a bit of a feeling that you start to see the seams showing in the plot and the world more after that./

I’m getting close to being done for now for the game at 126 hours in. I have five ascension quests left I’m definitely doing and the final cave to finish wandering through. It’s ended up being an extra thorough playthrough for me since thus far I haven’t left any side quest uncompleted. I’m torn between being ready to move on (this has been a whole month of my life) and not wanting it to end lol. I still have to write a big write up at some point, but this is my current GOTY and I think my new favorite game in the series.

I have mixed feelings on Eunie's side story. I do agree it has some important lore not seen elsewhere.
But it has some of the weaker writing of the side stories. X explaining the whole thing about gold ranks and the party struggling to grasp it was just painful to sit through, especially where this party has otherwise been pretty quick to pick up on things. At this point, it really shouldn't be surprising that the Moebius are controlling everything and screwing everyone over. Like when X says "it was us who made up all the colony ranks!" and the whole party audibly gasps. But like, the Moebius made up the entire war, what are they gasping about?

And I know it had the thing about Eunie getting over her fear but this side story just didn't feel all that personal to her. I guess that's a problem with some of the other side stories as well though.

Speaking of X, did she remind anyone else a lot of Ryyz from X? Does anyone even remember Ryyz?
I've only see Eunie and Lanz's so far, but rather than weak writing I feel it was a reshuffled scene. I believe these were how they would originally learn the war was meaningless and the rebirth cycle, respectively, in the main story.

But they chose to do it through the castle and City cutscenes instead and left those as side content so we could learn about the ranking and Garvel, without rewriting a new scene.

I have a question about superbosses
I beat a 105 lvl dragon in the Makna Forest, is he on easier side of other superbosses?

I remember reading some kind souls in here made a list of which items to obtain where. I just lost the link. Someone have it on hand?

I was planning on maxing out my nopon affinity by doing the collectopedia card with the gogol drops because it seemed obvious where to find those. But now I hear there is a bug that makes it that this item literally doesn't exist in the game. So I need to do the other collectopedia card with the random items & I have no idea where to find those... xD

Just finished the story today. I feel like Chapter 7 didn't really bother me and on the contrary I rather enjoyed how epic it was, but I need time to reflect on it. Right now I feel like Chapter 6 was actually the weaker of the two, some parts of it felt odd being in such a late part of the game.

Joran is definitely one of my least favorite villains in the Xeno series. There was no need to come back to him at this point in the game. I'm about to meet Nia and now they bring back snuffin' Joran?? Why didn't they just do this after the battle at the Keves castle? To top it all off he literally dragged down Mr. Wild Ride with him. And I knew Cammuravi had to come back somehow but I thought just dumping him and Mwamba into Mio's side story and "Colony Omega" was pretty odd too, but at least we finally got him and found out more about Mio's past with Miyabi.

Overall though I really loved this game, and I thought it was a blast to explore. I feel like this is the first Xenoblade where I'm actually excited to finish off most (if not all) of the sidequests. Yeah X did feel more fun to traverse, and it's not really a spoiler but being able to fly is obviously still one of the biggest things X has over the other games and I am a bit disappointed they couldn't incorporate some type of flight into 3 somehow. In the end though I felt like having NLA as the central hub and making it so annoying to setup the party made 3 come out on top in terms of how the side content is laid out. I want to put some distance between myself and the game before I definitively say it's my favorite Xenoblade, but MonolithSoft really hit a lot of the right notes for me with this one.

I remember reading some kind souls in here made a list of which items to obtain where. I just lost the link. Someone have it on hand?

I was planning on maxing out my nopon affinity by doing the collectopedia card with the gogol drops because it seemed obvious where to find those. But now I hear there is a bug that makes it that this item literally doesn't exist in the game. So I need to do the other collectopedia card with the random items & I have no idea where to find those... xD
threadmarks :)

COOKING DON'T WORK
PSA: Cooking food, specifically for food that raises CP/EXP, DOES NOT WORK. You are wasting your coins and materials on these, DO NOT BOTHER WITH COOKING UNTIL THIS IS PATCHED. Here's a link for it, be warned it contains spoilers for Chapter 5 and 6:

Should note that I cannot personally view this video because I'm still in chapter 5, but it seems it checks out to everyone who's watched it. @bellydrum a threadmark would be appreciated. Credit to Alvis on ResetEra for posting this

So I just rolled credits. Needless to say I did cry, but probably for different reasons than most people. Here's a few thoughts.

Ok, first for the reason I cried/thoughts on the ending: It was not Mio and Noah. Hell, never them. I understand that this kind of romance is beautiful to most people, but I was sitting here like... how boring and in your face can it get?

That last scene between the pairs just illustrated perfectly why I preferred the Lance/Sena and Taion/Eunie pairings. While Noah and Mio stay very abstract and just ... talk with no substance beyond "I really like you", which... idk maybe some people have romantic relationships like that. But for me it's always been the characters that SHOW their bonds, not tell. Lanz and Sena and Taion and Eunie don't have to say anything direct or kiss each other in front of a sunrise in order for me to understand they really care about each other. That's good writing in my book, not something that slaps me in the face like the Noah/Mio romance.

On a side note, I also cried again when Poppi showed up and the pic of the Xenoblade 2 crew. Nia said "I'll see you soon", so I suppose not that much time has passed in their respective original worlds between this whole time stopping event and now. Probably why Tora sent Poppi along with Nia because he knew she would be able to live all that time similar to Nia. Leaves one question tho...if not much time has passed, how did Nia, who was really not a big shot person in Xenoblade 2, become queen so quickly lol. Anyways, now I am also feeling conflicted because our new party is getting ripped apart but our old parties get to reunite. So it's bittersweet.

That being said, here are some general pro and cons for the game:

PROS

• the world is pretty man
  • I love the whole concept of the 10 year cycle etc, it's very creative
  • THE MUSIC
  • I love all the party members (save one, but i will get to that)
  • the side content is really good, especially fhe hero quests
  • CHAPTER FRIGGIN 5
  • Combat is imo the best in the series
  • Nia and Melia being here was a highlight for sure

CONS (more than I'd like there to be tbh)

• the world was a tiny bit too large for its own good
  • the chain attack music needs to go
  • Noah. Why was everyone praising him as such a well written character? I had expectations but none of them were met. None. I'll get into that more below.
  • Why did the story need to fall off a cliff in Chapter 7? Listen, I don't mind vague, as long as you make the vague make sense in the end, which both other Xenoblade games did, but this ending explained nothing to a satisfactory level. More on that below.
  • Too many open plot threads (& yes I did all the side content and am still left with QUESTIONS), more on that also below

Regarding Noah:

How is he the most boring protagonist of the series and yet he gers praise for being well written? Listen I prefer Rex over this guy. At least Rex had a personality. What is Noah's personality made of? Let's reflect: Does not like to fight, loves Mio, likes being an off-seer, loves Mio, is kind of arrogant at times, loves Mio......... did I mention he loves Mio? I don't know, he feels very self-insert to me, and even like he knows he is the protagonist in a JRPG. More than once he has been called arrogant directly or indirectly by other characters and everytime I found myself agreeing.

Two instances come to mind.... when he told Lanz to move on from the Joran thing and that he thinks the reason all of this is happening is because of them (Ourobouros)... Lanz told him maybe he just wants it to be about him. And I was like "Yes bitch tell him". Because yes ofc Noah was right in the end, because he IS the protagonist of a JRPG, but he doesn't KNOW that, and who runs around being like "All of this must be happening because of ME." The other instance was when N called him arrogant because Noah labeled himself "hope". Mio's argument in that instance was that because M called them hope, it must be true. But Listen... there is a difference between her saying that and the protagonist saying it himself. The small difference is... one is praise, the other is lacking humility.

You realize.. I really don't vibe with this guy man. N, now he is a well-written, tragic character. Protagonist Noah...not so much.

About the vagueness of it all:

Listen.... am I right in assuming Z was never an individual but a concept born of the will of the people to not cease being when the two worlds collide? It is very unclear. Which is part of what bugs me. The other part is that if that is the case... what a cop out man. It is very JRPG, don't get me wrong. But I expected better from a Xenoblade game, especially after the excellently written villains of Xenoblade 2 (and even Zanzah was a lot better than this). So... basically that killed the whole story for me.

As for ope plot threads, here is what comes to mind:

- WHO THE HELL IS RIKU? When you free Melia, him and Melia have a small moment, which made me assume Melia somehow knew him. But that never got addressed (not in the main game at least, maybe in the post game). Is he related to Riki? Because of the name? Who knows...not me. We never found out who that mysterious masterpon is who gave Riku the sword in the first place...
  • So...uh...why are the two worlds drifting apart again? Someone care to explain? Please?
  • I just won't ask about the flute playing in the post credits scene. I'll just chunk it up to fanservice, like the post credit scene of Xenoblade 2, which rationally speaking also didn't make any sense.
  • M: "you should never have existed". Game: Proceeds to never explain why they exist anyways.

Anyways this is random thoughts. I will check out the spoiler thread soon and maybe some people have explanations for all this shebang and I am just too stupid to understand. We will see.

All in all, very good game, but next to the world design and the music, the narrative was always what made the series stand out to me, and this one didn't end up living up to the series standards in my books. If all of the game had kept up the narrative quality of Chapter 5, this would definitely be above Xenoblade 1 for me and get close to Xenoblade 2. But because to me, it fell off a cliff in Chapter 7, and nothing got resolved in a satisfactory way, my whole rating of the game fell off a cliff too. So now it's definitely way below Xenoblade 2, and also slightly below 1. Sorry, Monolith, I still love you tho. But I know you can do better than this, so I am holding you to the very high standards you have set for yourselves.

threadmarks :)

Ah thanks. I was looking in the OP but I didn't see anything & I am stupid so haha

Last edited:
I finally got the trigger for the last hero’s quest! (The last to appear in the class select screen)
I really like how they didn’t make it either « automatic » or too obvious; I was actually starting to wonder if I’d ask for help or if that was exclusive to post game, but there it is :)
Can’t wait to finish that, get maybe 1 or 2 more levels and eventually continue chapter 7 lol (a boss wrecked me but I was 5 levels below them)

Well I have just finished it, and so now I can pop my head into OTs and discussions across the internet without fear of ye olde spoilers. I shall take time to stew my thoughts and then go in depth at a later stage. But safe to say that this was a stonking good game, and if this is the moment the gaming world begins to notice and respect Xenoblade at large then it's earned it.

Gameplay-wise in particular it's the best Xenoblade has ever been, the combat and all the interlinked systems were great to utilise, and the hero unlocking was a much improved adaptation of the blades system from 2. Story wise it had its highs and a few minor lows, and at times pacing was a bit creaky, but the cast carried the adventure the whole way through. What an amazing group, possibly the best Xeno crew so far.

I still think the first game juuuust about holds top spot for me personally purely due to the impact it had on me + a slightly better story with more jaw dropping moments, but in some respects 3 is a much better game and a worthy instalment in what is fast becoming a franchise as important to Nintendo as Zelda and Metroid. I doff my cap to you MonolithSoft, you absolute wizards you.

Just finished Chapter 5 and the opening of Chapter 6, and holy cow, that was so freaking powerful. I can count on one hand the number of times a game has brought tears to my eyes, and this was one of them. In terms of emotional impact, this is a new high for the entire series.

(Up to early Chapter 6 SPOILERS)
Watching N and M's previous lives and memories was heartbreaking, and the way it tied into the game's thematic contemplation on mortality was brilliant. N gave in and wanted to reject death to be with his love forever, even if it meant an eternity of killing others to live, but Noah broke away from that path by accepting Mio's death and pledging to carry out her wishes in her memory, even if it meant going on alone, and in doing so he proved that unlike N, he was willing to sacrifice his own happiness to change the world.

The way the subject matter was handled showed a remarkable level of emotional maturity. While the grand-scale narrative isn't quite as epic as Xenoblade 1, at least so far, it's way more character driven and the more intimate interpersonal stuff is the best the series has yet seen.
Bravo Monolith, bravo.

Dunkey's Xenoblade 3 review has end-game spoilers dropped with no warning, so watch out. It's also just generally irritating with lots of out-of-context lines made fun of. As someone who usually likes him I was rolling my eyes
He literally posted a spoiler image of the ending on twitter without any spoiler warnings.

Dunkey's Xenoblade 3 review has end-game spoilers dropped with no warning, so watch out. It's also just generally irritating with lots of out-of-context lines made fun of. As someone who usually likes him I was rolling my eyes
Dunkey's generally just a pretty bad source for JRPGs, they're not really his thing even though he still insists on playing and making fun of them

Dunkey's generally just a pretty bad source for JRPGs, they're not really his thing even though he still insists on playing and making fun of them

I mean, hardly not to make fun of them with some of the ridiculous dialogue and interactions they usually have (Xenoblade franchise being one of the worst offenders here). They are not shown in context in the video, but come on, most of them are as face-palm in context as out of it.

Last edited:
I finished my final ascension quest earlier today. Definitely well worth doing even if the quality obviously ranges. I also maxed out a certain place’s affection to get the final running upgrade. You wouldn’t think a 14% running speed increase would make a difference, but you feel so fast by comparison!

At a crossroads for what I want to do, just going to see how I feel when I stop playing tonight. Likely nearing the end of my journey until the next DLC drops.

I mean, hardly not to make fun of them with some of the ridiculous dialogue and interactions they usually have (Xenoblade franchise being one of the worst offenders here). They are not shown in context in the video, but come on, most of them are as face-palm in context as out of it.
Not sure what your point is, Nabisco was just saying it's stupid how much Dunkey play games he dislikes just to make fun of them.

105 hours of playtime, chapter 5, around 3.2 hours of pmaytime everyday, approaching the same level of continuous playtime i've had with Elden Ring, which i ended at 220 hours.

Right now, best entry of the series...this can change but it's almost impossible due to it's gameplay, sidequests and worldbuilding.

Jrpg is my favourite gaming genre, but after almost 30 years as a "gamer", right now i care the bare minimum in the story side of videogames, because (warning: BIG TAKE) imho the writing and story in videogames have mediocre level, there are some exceptions, but overall i don't care, for me it's an excuse to advance.

It's ironic that my favourite genre is jrpg and i don't care too much in the story side of those games, i know i'm weird, in fact i preffer simple stories, like this Xeno game compared to 1 or 2, it's more grounded and less ridiculous (at least atm).

Btw, i'm at the "sea" part of chapter 5, am i the only one that is revealing every corner of the map with the ship? Which controls like UTTER SHIT.

Last edited:
Thank you!

It is so absurdly good, holy shit
Just a heads-up, the vast majority of the soundtrack has unknown titles. "Agnus Battle" is a guess based on the fact that the other main battle theme is officially Keves Battle, and is likely correct. But most track names currently on YouTube are unofficial and will end up being quite different once the OST is actually released, as the names are being made up based on the context. The ripped files being uploaded only have numbers to identify them, if I'm not mistaken.

It's not a review. Reviews get '(dunkview)' appended to the title. If it doesn't have that, the video is purely intended to be comedic, and will show the game in whatever light he determines will fill that best.

Not sure what your point is, Nabisco was just saying it's stupid how much Dunkey play games he dislikes just to make fun of them.
It's not even clear that he disliked it overall even if he had a lot to criticize. At this point these videos are essentially a running bit that he knows resonates with some of his audience and gets the rest angry enough to talk about how stupid it is. He was always going to do this with Xenoblade 3.

His Xenoblade 2 video didn't even get to chapter 3, presumably because he put the game down by then. Here he got much further, so I'm assuming he didn't hate it.

Btw, i'm at the "sea" part of chapter 5, am i the only one that is revealing every corner of the map with the ship? Which controls like UTTER SHIT.
You're not meant to do that. The map auto fills once you discover every location and landmark. The ship controls fine on the scale it's meant to be controlled on; the map fill raidus is much smaller than that.

It's not a review. Reviews get '(dunkview)' appended to the title. If it doesn't have that, the video is purely intended to be comedic, and will show the game in whatever light he determines will fill that best.
Yeah I know. Well considering his fans in the comments are commenting en masse that the game looks shit/is bad, I'm still annoyed despite terminology, lol.

Finally Dunkey fans can have an opinion on the game

I've never watched a Dunkey video, but I don't normally gravitate toward content that makes fun of/tears down other content. Bad vibes.

Shitting on things can be fun.

Shitting on things, railing your audience to also shit on the fans such thing, hide behind "it's sarcastic" is asshole behavior.

He acts like Keemstar towards the series and fandoms he doesn't like.

Back
Top Bottom