• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST29 Feb. 2024| Two Handhelds, Both Alike In Dignity

What Is Your Burning Desire? — Read the ST First

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me reading the last four pages:
tenor.gif
Don't leave, we are as welcoming as coffins in the plague

Imagine joining Famiboards this month and having this be your first taste of a General Discussion ST? It has to be an otherworldly experience. I love it
Do you have any idea how long I lurked the Direcc Specc threads on Era, saw everyone talking about the s̶͉͙͖̓h̴̡̯̝͊i̵̯͓̣̿̿t̵̢̯͋p̶̰̣̊̇ŏ̶͎͠s̷̩̈́͜͠ẗ̴̪͔́͠ ̸̫͆a̶̛͖͍b̸̟̘̤̂̃͝y̷̒ͅs̷̬̱̹̄s̷̫̀̕, and thought "damn I gotta get in on thisssss"

My wife, who doesn't have much interest in video games, randomly asked if we have a Wii.

Upon further elaboration I understood she specifically wanted to play Wii Sports. I will use this as an excuse to buy Nintendo Switch Sports of course.

I will use this as an excuse to buy Nintendo Switch Sports of course
Just as planned!

The NUMBERS have come! The Switch continues its meteoric rise!

I STRIKE LOVE IN THE NAME OF TWO

people are gonna freak out of context lol

it is until it isn't
Yeah this is not surprising. He’s going to say this until the literal minute they finally decide to talk about Switch 2, which could be pretty much any time going forward

I finally set time aside to read the OP

I think I understand. Have people been playing the game?

considering aligning with shitposts, or maybe the book club, but my resentment of the love enjoyers compels me to join the speculators. plus, that seems natural for my brand

damn this is like frat week at school. probably. I never tried to join a frat

We most certainly have been, though read up on Volc's and Sus' posts back and forth because.. something's brewing. You might've gotten here just in time for shit to get wild 👀

I think i'm too stupid for this thread game. Or too lazy.

Maybe both.

Multi-character action RPG based on He-Man Revelation/Revolution developed by Monolith Soft

Let's goooo

God, these two shows (seasons?) were so good, but fuck Revolution is WAY TOO SHORT!

People are going to react to that Furakawa statement, huh? But:

1. It didn't specifically say they wouldn't launch a switch 2 in 2024. These words aren't half as weasely as what they've used in the past when they were...creative with statements about their public plans.
2. yes, they WOULD outright lie to us and investors and have in the past.

considering aligning with shitposts, or maybe the book club, but my resentment of the love enjoyers compels me to join the speculators. plus, that seems natural for my brand

damn this is like frat week at school. probably. I never tried to join a frat
it’s an honor to have you! check the Threadmarked numbered UPDATES for the clearest indicators so far — next update after 20 pages

the latest pages have had a TON of interesting gambits — and, interestingly enough, ones logged in the scoring system that I can’t see on the site??

hmm… not sure what to make of that…

but if you feel lost, the next update should consolidate some of the chaos. Cheers!

People are going to react to that Furakawa statement, huh? But:

1. It didn't specifically say they wouldn't launch a switch 2 in 2024. These words aren't half as weasely as what they've used in the past when they were...creative with statements about their public plans.
2. yes, they WOULD outright lie to us and investors and have in the past.
I agree with all of this.

At the same time, my body is NOT Reggie for another year of coping over Furakawa quotes. "HE NEVER SAID THEY WOULDN'T LAUNCH NEW HARDWARE IN 2023 2024!"

a strike can only be against one FACTION, for now…

so a LIMINAL FACTION called ALL is created!

and is STRUCK by you!

but no one’s in the FACTION… so it’ll just keep accumulating points in the meantime
Okay but GAMBIT: since ALL you need is LOVE, LOVE is ALL you need, can we take the liminal faction of ALL into the bosom of House LOVE? They'll come live with us, and we'll take that strike.

Imagine joining Famiboards this month and having this be your first taste of a General Discussion ST? It has to be an otherworldly experience. I love it
I'll have you know this is the first post I've ever made here and yeah this thread has me incredibly confused lol.

I'll have you know this is the first post I've ever made here and yeah this thread has me incredibly confused lol.
Welcome! Don't be intimidated! All you have to do is put your signature on this perfectly legal document and pick TWO in the poll above. Come join the fun and try to stay alive!

Wait switch didn’t hit 140 million units sold yet?

BOMBA

see you at the clearance bin Nintendo

Speaking of BOOKS. Here's one of my all time favorites that just so happen to be about BOOKS!

Konjiki_no_Gash_Kanzenban_Extras_001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom