• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo eShop |ST June 2024|

Joedev

Shriekbat
4aOqpHC.png

d6ad90784af0bf37bee732b03f35ab1f992ae72d83ac6f7017d1e9cbb83b379c

Jun 20 - Dicefolk

ss_c593e31f7b8f10692e6175a310e988b16dc3e140.1920x1080.jpg

Jun 20 - Rusted Moss

fea3832e015622071305cc4fda92b309223890723b6952ce7b872afff0df581b

Jun 21 - Times & Galaxy

d0a7281bdb31211dba66813c187412a550675321c0fd27797dc1998e43b965a8

Jun 25 - Super Monkey Ball Banana Rumble

a0af90ef73217fa54a705aca6051dd90c091e80937e1fbc4a76ee354ea5e3353

Jun 27 - Tchia

Releaes.png
All Releases

Week 1
Jun 01 Golf Guys: Space Edition
Jun 01 Kebab Bar Tycoon Premium Edition
Jun 01 My Bakery Empire: Stylish Edition
Jun 01 S.N.I.P.E.R. - Hunter Scope - Ultimate Firepower
Jun 01 Sculpt People: Famous Edition
Jun 01 Sticky Hands
Jun 01 The Cat
Jun 02 Mars Colonization Expedition: Survival Simulator
--

Week 2
Jun 03 Kittey 64
Jun 03 Ultra Mission
Jun 03 WAKUSEI
Jun 04 Downward: Enhanced Edition
Jun 04 STAR WARS: Hunters
Jun 04 STAR WARS: Hunters Bounty Pack
Jun 05 Democracy 4: Console Edition
Jun 05 Ghost Teen Escape from Limbo
Jun 06 Aery - Peace of Mind
Jun 06 Cat Pipes
Jun 06 Cybercube
Jun 06 Fading Afternoon
Jun 06 Garage: Bad Dream Adventure
Jun 06 HighScore Anomaly Underground
Jun 06 Hyperforma - Complete Edition
Jun 06 Let Me Sleep
Jun 06 MyRummy®
Jun 06 Rainbow Diamonds
Jun 06 SEVEN DAYS
Jun 06 The Smurfs - Village Party
Jun 06 Zombie Derby
Jun 07 Airhead
Jun 07 Rider's Spirits
Jun 07 Sociable Soccer 24
Jun 08 Bucket Crusher: Worldwide Edition
Jun 08 Delivery Drop
Jun 08 Dentist Bling: Fantasy Edition
Jun 08 Kamaeru: A Frog Refuge
Jun 08 Tiny Little Farm
Jun 08 Urban Flow Metropolis Edition
Jun 09 Craft Archeology Simulator: Pyramid to Polar
Jun 09 Foot Clinic: Smelly Edition
--

Week 3
Jun 11 Rocket Knight Adventures: Re-Sparked
Jun 12 Lesson Learned
Jun 12 Roxy Raccoon's Pinball Panic
Jun 13 Astrune Academy
Jun 13 Hidden Cats in Paris
Jun 13 Magnus Trilogy
Jun 13 Path to Purge
Jun 13 Willy's Wonderland - The Game
Jun 13 Xonix
Jun 14 Bumper Kitty
Jun 14 Monster Hunter Stories
Jun 14 Neon Noir
Jun 14 Railbreak
Jun 14 Railway Islands 2
Jun 14 Shin Megami Tensei V: Vengeance
Jun 14 Shin Megami Tensei V: Vengeance Digital Deluxe Edition
Jun 15 Anime vs Evil: Apocalypse
Jun 16 Urban Trace: Parkour Simulator Pursuit
--

Week 4
Jun 19 Glyphs of Gitzan
Jun 19 Mushoku Tensei jobless reincarnation Quest of Memories
Jun 20 DarkStar One – Nintendo Switch Edition
Jun 20 Dicefolk
Jun 20 Rusted Moss
Jun 20 Ylands: Nintendo Switch Edition
Jun 21 Mouse & Crane
Jun 21 Times & Galaxy
Jun 21 Tiny Watermelon Match
Jun 22 Greedy Snake
Jun 23 Grass Cutting Simulator: Lawn Mooving Care
--

Week 5
Jun 25 Super Monkey Ball Banana Rumble
Jun 25 Super Monkey Ball Banana Rumble Digital Deluxe Edition
Jun 27 Fortress Challenge - Fort Boyard
Jun 27 Luigi's Mansion 2 HD
Jun 27 NeoSprint
Jun 27 planetarian: Snow Globe
Jun 27 planetarian: The Reverie of a Little Planet & Snow Globe
Jun 27 Radiant Tale -Fanfare!-
Jun 27 Tchia
Jun 27 Tchia: Oléti Edition
Jun 28 Gigantosaurus: Dino Sports

Previous Threads

2021 --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Nov Dec
2022 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2023 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2024 Jan Feb Mar Apr May --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

This has always been one of my favorite times of year, and despite E3 being dead, it doesn't really feel that different with all the presentations spread throughout the month. I wish Nintendo would just come out and say when theirs will be... Hopefully it's not at the end of the month, but I get a feeling that they want to distance themselves from everyone & everything else.

Barring any interesting surprises, I'm only planning one purchase:

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Rumble - Never played a Monkey Ball game before, but I'm really excited to give this one a try. It looks to be doing everything right and at the very least will be a fun multiplayer game with the kids.

I'm currently playing through Paper Mario TYD for the first time and really enjoying it. At the pace I'm going, it should probably keep me busy for a couple more weeks.

Across all of the events and announcements coming this month, what are you most looking forward to or hoping for?

For me, I'm looking forward to finding out what Nintendo is going to fill out the rest of the year with. Is it the rumoured stuff (FE4, 2DZelda?, Ports?), or will it be a complete surprise. Metroid Prime 4..? Also hoping to see updates/dates for lots of already announced stuff - DQ3, UFO50, Silksong, and The Plucky Squire are probably all at the top of the list.

Quiet month but not without some heavy hitters. My buy list:

SMTV Vengeance
Super Monkey Ball Banana Rumble
Luigi's Mansion 2
Rocket Knight Adventures Re-Sparked
SPY x ANYA Operation Memories
Monster Hunter Stories
Tchia Oleti Edition
Tsukihime A Piece of the Blue Glass Moon
DarkStar One
Downward Enhanced

DarkStar One was a fun space fighter on Xbox 360. Switch version was pretty out of nowhere news but happy news nonetheless. I'm happy that the genre at least have faint heartbeat on Switch.

SMTVV and MonHun Stories for me, but I kinda feel like those are both cosy comfy picks from series I’ve followed for 10-15 years, and also I don’t want to pick up two rpgs at full price. I’ll grab MHS later as I’ve played it before. I’ll have a look at the indie releases too.

I think only Luigi's mansion 2 for this month, had some big expenses this week so need to save something

Across all of the events and announcements coming this month, what are you most looking forward to or hoping for?
Definitely the Nintendo Direct for me. Not that I have particularly high expectations, but I do want to see what the OG Switch has left in the tank.

I'm playing through a bunch of indies from the previous years/months so I'm probably not picking up anything this June, but it's great to know Tchia is coming out on Switch soon.

Appreciate this thread for helping me discover this game. Getting Momodora vibes (the new one is sadly not on Switch yet), and as it turns out it's the same publisher. Demo's pretty fun.
Yeah Rusted Moss does look good, I like a grappling hook mechanic. I’ll check out the demo!

Don't think I will grab anything in the first post this month, but I do want to try the new monkey ball game

Looking forward to the direct because I really don't have a clue what Nintendo can give me for first party stuff, other than that I just want some good sales off my wish list , some dates for the 20 billion indie games I want and for some miracle to form to make a new Trauma Center happen / new ace attorney news.

My copies of Endless Ocean, Paper Mario, and Demon Slayer: Sweep the Board that I ordered during the 3 for $100 PlayAsia deal finally arrived, and I recently got Picross S: Namco Legendary Edition because every Jupiter Picross game is basically an automatic purchase for me, so nothing new for me this month. I have plenty!

I will say though that out of the highlighted releases for this month, Super Monkey Ball Banana Rumble is the one that interests me the most. However, I know that it's going to drop in price soon enough, so I can wait.

Honestly, I don't really feel like there's anything I'm aching for in terms of new game announcements. I'd love to see Nintendo continue their "out of nowhere old IP revival" kick they've been on lately (Hotel Dusk, Wave Race, and Rhythm Heaven please!) but that's more pie in the sky thinking than actual hope or expectation. I'm not so much in a "[insert game here] needs to be announced" mindset, just more excited in a general sense to see what's around the corner.

My copies of Endless Ocean, Paper Mario, and Demon Slayer: Sweep the Board that I ordered during the 3 for $100 PlayAsia deal finally arrived, and I recently got Picross S: Namco Legendary Edition because every Jupiter Picross game is basically an automatic purchase for me, so nothing new for me this month. I have plenty!

I will say though that out of the highlighted releases for this month, Super Monkey Ball Banana Rumble is the one that interests me the most. However, I know that it's going to drop in price soon enough, so I can wait.

Honestly, I don't really feel like there's anything I'm aching for in terms of new game announcements. I'd love to see Nintendo continue their "out of nowhere old IP revival" kick they've been on lately (Hotel Dusk, Wave Race, and Rhythm Heaven please!) but that's more pie in the sky thinking than actual hope or expectation. I'm not so much in a "[insert game here] needs to be announced" mindset, just more excited in a general sense to see what's around the corner.
Need to keep an eye out for their next deal, I’m after Girls und panzers dream match DX

Surprised that it was not talked here but Guerilla Collective revealed tons of Switch games including some that coming very soon:

Echo Generation:
This was Xbox exclusive along with studio's next game Ravaenlok. June 19th

Frogun Encore:
Sequel to the hit platformer of last year. Looks cute as always. June 25th

Volgar the Viking II
Sequel to the 2D slasher. August 6th

There were tons more, both known and first time reveals: Motorslice, The Secret of the Crystal Mountain, Double Shake, Little Problems, Dungeon Clawler, Demonschool (finally), FNAF Into the Pit, Sky Ocean, Constance, Iron Meat...

Too bad Xbox got the exclusivity over Creatures of Ava...

The European sale isn’t as good unfortunately, no Splatoon 3

Fortunately, I already have it. :p

Tbh I only focus on the indies for these sales and a bunch of third parties like THPS 1+2.

According to deku deals btw, there's more games on sale in EU/AUS than in America.

Hi everyone,
to easy the unbrearable wait for the phantom June Nintendo Direct, we are arranging another GIVEWAY!

This time we are gifting the winner with e SWITCH (EU) eSHOP code of ASTOR - Blade of the Monolith, a new action adventure game just released on the Switch digital store

Join us is very simple: just leave a message HERE within next Sunday, June 23th!

Oh hey Capcom Fighting collection is finally down to $16(60% off). Keeps tempting me for red earth. Also Grimgrimore once more is half off at $25 again too

I bought both Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon and Shovel Knight Dig on the eshop sale and... they are both pretty great?!

I played all of the games in the Treasure Trove collection and I would say I prefer Dig to Plague of Shadows and the original Shovel Knight. It's a fantastic roguelike in a style with little representation in the genre which is platforming.

It really captures all Shovel Knight mechanics great, it has all the charm from the original entries, it's hard and has amazing level design. Also, it looks graphically great. Shovel Knight 16bit is something I now want.

Pocket Dungeon is great also and its own thing in the puzzle genre. It's surprising how good it captures some classic SK mechanics and translates it to a match puzzling game. It has loads of content also with the free DLC with different playing modes and even a local multiplayer option. For 9€ its great value if you enjoy the puzzle genre (for reference, I love Tetris, PuyoPuyo, Lumines, Meteos...).

Yeah they interest me quite a bit. And that's despite the fact I couldn't get into the original Shovel Knight. Puzzle games and roguelikes are among my favourite genres.

Yeah they interest me quite a bit. And that's despite the fact I couldn't get into the original Shovel Knight. Puzzle games and roguelikes are among my favourite genres.

Go for them I would say. I think they are great mechanically but they get elevated even more if you like the IP.

Back
Top Bottom