• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST7| It’s Showtime People! Famiboards Productions Proudly Presents: What Lies Beyond The Door? Act II - Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s all play video games [...]
Eq7iYONXAAE6KCv.jpg

Donkey Kong fans are getting a ride at Nintendo World. Meanwhile, us Zelda, Xenoblade, and Fire Emblem fans haven't gotten anything in almost a whole year! And those games only last about 100+ hours each. What are we supposed to do with the rest of our time?

Pyoro, we now know the direct is next week. You can come out now brother
Nah, I kind of hope that he doesn’t come out with any info. I enjoy the leaks that tell us when to expect the next Direct and what format it’ll be, but if the content is leaked, that just ruins the fun… especially if the Direct is only a week away. At that point I’d rather just watch the reveals the intended way with complete surprise. I blocked Pyoro on Twitter before the September Direct and avoided Fami, and still wasn’t able to steer clear of all leaks. He hinted at TTYD but it was so vague that nobody caught on, which I’m really glad about because that would have pissed me off to be spoiled about.

TL;DR: I’m all for Pyoro telling us when to expect a Direct, but other than that, I’d rather he kept the contents to himself.

Imagine having 17 Metroid games. Or 17 Donkey Kong games.

Fire Emblem fans have got it good.
To be fair, Fire Emblem is primarily developed by Intellegent Systems, a second-party developer that isn't part of Nintendo's internal teams. So they have resources to spend on Fire Emblems, more so than the dozens of series internal Nintendo has to juggle.

I’m at work rn and am just quickly on the toilet

I saw on Twitter traffic towards a tweet (someone I’ve never seen (necrolipe?)?) that there’s a direct coming next week? Is there and validity to this or?

I saw on Twitter traffic towards a tweet (someone I’ve never seen (necrolipe?)?) that there’s a direct coming next week? Is there and validity to this or?
It's legit.

Pretty solid.

BTW, Necrolipe is also a member here. And I think the rumor actually came from someone else with name of "Guavana" (sp? apologies for not remembering how to spell it).

Something about localization team in Brazil working on the Direct, revealing the date to be 15th.

tbh if your favourite Nintendo franchise got a new real entry within the last 15 years you don’t get to complain

Signed,

F-Zero fan (99 is good but does not count)

With Mario Wonder, Sonic X Shadow, and a potential Donkey Kong game, the Scrimblo Bimblo plague threatens to destroy all that we hold dear. Let us again pray to the Trinity that they bring us salvation and deliver a good Direct. In the name of

The Goddess
Zelda_Tears_of_the_Kingdom_Goddess_Statues_Header.jpg

The Conduit
D8WUY4LXYAIkzUA.jpg:large

And the Divine Dragon
anyone-else-disappointed-we-got-to-see-so-little-of-the-v0-cdnt8sr8amka1.jpg

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Opener and the Closer.

I have done the math. There are a total of 17 Fire Emblems.
We have reintroduced an endangered species into the wild and what we have obtained is overpopulation.
But didn't majority of those come out before the species was endangered?

Even if we count Heroes, the 2 Warriors or TMS.

Koizumi: over to you Phil-San

Phil: I have news to share about Hifi-Rush on Switch. It was cancelled and it wasn't even announced. That's all for today.

Koizumi: So, what do you think?

There's no such a thing as "too much Fire Emblem". In fact, there's not even enough Fire Emblem. Fire Emblem should receive as many games as Mario does.

Me, a Golden Sun fan, seeing all this talk about how DK or Metroid fans have it rough like :)
Ok but in all seriousness, I really hope we see something MP4 related, come on, literally all of the Switch's lifespan waiting for it

DK fans claiming they're suffering when they're getting a new game next week AND a roller coaster smh. Metroid fans haven't had anything for a whole year!

The one weird thing about the Switch version of Hi-Fi Rush getting possibly scrapped is that we just had that console exclusive t-shirt (along with the PS5 one) get data-mined in the recent anniversary update.
That's honestly what keeps me skeptical about being cancelled for Switch. This feels like one of those things that they wouldn't just do for funsies until they realize "whoops, we can't optimize this game enough to run on Switch, better cancel and save it for the next console"

Nintendo hates robots. It's why they killed this and it's why they won't bring back Custom Robo.
Futurama-Oh-I-Made-myself-sad.gif

When a Direct starts with a FE for a third time.

ntj_8OxmFYdIsLbmwjPQBfW1XKfqFYlZcRzVpDy7aXw.png

Someone had to say it.
On the upside, when Fire Emblem opens a Direct, means I have time to step away from my screen to brew coffee while I wait for the rest of the games to be announced!
I remember when I used to take a ban for a direct to come. The good ole days 😢
It's true what they say, you don't know what you got 'til it's gone

then they pave paradise and put up a parking lot ooh bap bap bap

o7

Just found out that this board exists. Seeing a lot of familiar faces - pretty cool.

Hey there, everyone!
9f7f209d53ea55f1e4cda0cbd34acbf2.gif

Welcome! Glad to see your name around these parts!
This is just like me and Custom Ro-

Futurama-Oh-I-Made-myself-sad.gif

Furukawa reading this topic must be like: "You know what, since you can't get along nobody's getting anything. We just canceled all projects until you are able to appreciate what you have and learn to love each other."

Your favorite IP either dies a good franchise or lives long enough to become a garbage cash-grab.

Signed, a Roller Coaster Tycoon fan :(

You can’t tell me what to do

I’m playing Infinite Wealth

Aka Sega’s Nintendo Simulator

*Laughs in Sujimon

Furukawa reading this topic must be like: "You know what, since you can't get along nobody's getting anything. We just canceled all projects until you are able to appreciate what you have and learn to love each other."

I just imagine him explaining this move to a board room full of Japanese executives or investors who can't do anything but stare back blankly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom