• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST7| It’s Showtime People! Famiboards Productions Proudly Presents: What Lies Beyond The Door? Act II - Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
my honest reaction to this information

images
It's giving Fire Emblem - Please Understand, a brand new entry in the franchise.

Okay.

If Furikawa says they will spell out the next steps for Nintendo at the next fiscal meeting that's probably in April or May right?

So I am leaning towards the reveal being in March now. I used to think it would be this summer.

Y'all... knowing they will share details about the next system only in the next FY means this will be a Switch only Direct. Switch probably has not much exclusives in stock appart from what has been announced. MP4 is likely going to be showcased in the Switch 2 reveal, same as a mario game.

Tbh i have no expectations aside new trailers from announnced games, some 3rd party ports and maybe another remaster.

I hope not. They have enough to announce like that, I think. Giving Gen 10 as much time as possible should be a priority for them after what happened with Gen 9.

We will probably have a remake and/or spin off centered on gen 5.
I just meant next Gen as in terms of quality and ambition that's actually on par with everything else, not Generation of pokemon. Like the next legends game. But it is just a pipe dream for pokemon to actually be next Gen lol

Pyoro, we now know the direct is next week. You can come out now brother
When the bird is ready to start singing, he will.

Besides, the moment he opens his beak, it'll probably be something that's "too much" for those with sensitive ears and/or aesthetic senses~!

Honestly I don‘t have too much excitement for a Switch focused Direct. The only thing I really want to see is how Metroid Prime 4 looks like, but otherwise I don‘t care.

We did have a very very very micro direct this week that no one could see it. So once again you were right
Zoomed in all the way. It was very short too.

It opened with "One more thing.." and ended with "The real Direct is next week, tune in!"

Nah too big, it’s time for a three seconds Nintendo Direct Nano, with just Furukawa saying « Prime 4 cancelled »
Nintendo Direct Nano where Furukawa says: We are still in the middle of lifecycle, uncharted territory, nothing to comment. Intro is longer than his speech.

it's time

image.png

We all know we're simply going to get a video of Phil Spencer walking out on stage wearing a red Switch T-Shirt, he's going to make the famous Switch click gesture with his fingers, the curtain closes, fake crowd applause is heard and the Direct is over with.

Everyone thinks they are waiting until Switch 2 to show MP4 but I don't think we have any feasible reason (i.e., leaks) to believe MP4 will even be on Switch 2.
If leaks are relevant, I don't think we have any feasible reason to believe MP4 will even be on Switch 1.

I didn't realize the amount of farm games in that direct until I saw the backlash

I was genuinely excited for the 'A Wondeful Life' remake lol
I didn't realize it either because I only had eyes for Octopath II. Stopped computing 15 minutes into the presentation.

I have no problem understanding I was an outlier in that particular instance though ;P

Fire Emblem fans are so entitled

You literally got a new game in 2019 and last year

Let those of use who are DK and Star Fox fans have a turn

Me dancing on the grave of both dk and star fox with my 3 fire emblem switch games after the next direct announces fe4 remake and zero star fox and dk games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom