• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST7| It’s Showtime People! Famiboards Productions Proudly Presents: What Lies Beyond The Door? Act II - Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you wanted more reassurance, during his news round up about Phil Spencer's announcement next week regarding Xbox, Spawn Wave just casually dropped "we'll see what they have for us next week, hopefully it's before the Nintendo Direct".
I mean he is friends with nate

If this Direct has TTYD new content, FE4R, and Tomodachi Life 3, it's a 10/10 peak Direct

It was then that Switchum realized he had become an Intelligent Systems fanboy

C'mon, Star Fox Assault ReBoosted.

You're not even my favorite Star Fox game! I just want Star Fox to fly again!

Now we had plenty of time predicting opener and closer for the direct, let‘s predict the opener and closer for Nate‘s podcast.

Omg imagine if the Direct Opens with Fire Emblem - Genealogy of the Holy War and it closes with a new Fire Emblem Warriors game!

@LukasManak22 would be so thrilled!

my honest reaction to this information

images

Shit’s vibrating.
HD rumble, in fact

maybe project giant robot secretly sucked ass

sad to think about
But if it had sucked ass they woulda just released it and marketed it with a video of people circling a table worshiping a robot in a purple suit

Everything is better with giant robots. That's why the WiiU flopped! Because they killed that robot game.
uhhh.. one of Nintendo's greatest giant robot games of all time launched on WiiU, and it still flopped.

Brazilian here too!
COME FOR US, LET IT ALL BE BRAZIL
Famiboards is gonna get to a point where it's pretty much all Brazil and Canada and I'm so happy to see it

do you think nate tells mvg anything beforehand or does he just drop bombs on him mid-podcast?
Nate doesn't tell him shit, that's why MVG is always prepared for disappointment.

yes because they’re gonna announce the new switch at the direct and hi fi rush is coming to Switch 2
LOCK IT IN

so like

with hi-fi rush out are we expecting any xbox games in the direct?
I think Rare and maybe Activision games could show up on an NSO roadmap, but imo it feels like this rumored big multiplatform push is probably too recent to have much of a presence in the next direct

Thinking next direct/Switch 2 presentation is where we could potentially start seeing the wacky stuff like HiFi Rush, Sea of Thieves, Pentiment, Rare Replay Switch edition, maaaybe even something like Halo if they wanna just rip the band-aid off

Honestly, with how much doom and gloom the game had around its launch on here... I'm very glad it does so exceptionally well.
I thought it was genuinely positive and people were excited? Maybe I missed all that, but it was one of my favorite games last year. I was smiling the whole time I played it

"I'm not expecting much from this Direct. Just Fire Emblem 4 Remake, Metroid Prime 2 and 3 Remastered, Metroid Prime 4, a new Donkey Kong, a Switch 2 reveal, and Halo on Switch. A pretty low-key Direct all things considered."

So we all expecting a Xenoblade X port this direct? But seriously, they have the rest of the series on the Switch they just need to complete the collection at this point. (Plus it’s the only one I haven’t played)
Im expecting it for Switch 2. So maybe end of this year at the earliest?

So we all expecting a Xenoblade X port this direct? But seriously, they have the rest of the series on the Switch they just need to complete the collection at this point. (Plus it’s the only one I haven’t played)
Xenoblade X port/remakester genuinely feels like something they'd want to save up for the successor. That game could really shine with better tech, given what absolute works of wonder they managed to do with the WiiU 👀

"I'm not expecting much from this Direct. Just Fire Emblem 4 Remake, Metroid Prime 2 and 3 Remastered, Metroid Prime 4, a new Donkey Kong, a Switch 2 reveal, and Halo on Switch. A pretty low-key Direct all things considered."
It‘s always a joy seeing such expectations in check, if only people on Resetera or Reddit could learn from this. If you have such low expectations, the hype is never joever.

Last edited:
Expecting this upcoming Direct to be the swansong Direct for the Switch, the next major Direct in the Spring-Summer will likely be all about the Switch Successor announcement and launch titles to look forward to. With the Fall-Winter Direct being one that delves more into the titles that were announced during the Spring-Summer one for the Successor as well as the cross-gen titles.

I expect a lot of "okay" software after the 2023 nuclear delivery of absolute fire titles, a lull to let the console rest while people gear up for Switch 2 titles behind the scenes.

Which is cool, whatever! I'm still playing 2023 games lol

Curious to see what kind of hardware bundle New Super Mario's Wonder gets. That series has gotten hardware bundles going back to the NES days, I'd be shocked if they didn't have anything for the new one.

Should Nintendo even port Xenoblade X. I haven't seen any proof Nintendo fans are deserving of it

where y'all be at during Nintendo's darkest hour? jacking off probably
I have to inform you that I'm one of the dozen or so WiiU owners that bought Xenoblade X at launch, I even made space to get all the extra texture packs! 👀

Should Nintendo even port Xenoblade X. I haven't seen any proof Nintendo fans are deserving of it

where y'all be at during Nintendo's darkest hour? jacking off probably
I have to inform you that I'm one of the dozen or so WiiU owners that bought Xenoblade X at launch, I even made space to get all the extra texture packs! 👀

what if they locked the purchase behind a quiz?

just one question where the question is "uh uh" and you have to enter yeah in a textbox

In honour of next weeks Direct, we should go back to the start of Switches life and play Nintendo’s great games they released for it

Starting with 1-2 Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom