• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST7| It’s Showtime People! Famiboards Productions Proudly Presents: What Lies Beyond The Door? Act II - Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had my fill of Fire Emblem for now. Engage and Three houses were great, but I have little interest in another game. Would rather them save for Switch 2 a couple years down the line. Hoping for Donkey Kong and prime 4.

Did you know that in the Nintendo Direct Miyamoto said that in his neighborhood there is a cat named Mario and a dog named Koopa?

imma do some big stretching here real quick

so MSFT is scrapping the Switch (1) version of Hi-Fi Rush

but they’re also going to talk about their multiplatform plans next week

Also Nintendo has a presentation next week

…..

soooooooo Switch 2 reveal next week??????????????
I thought about this as well. Nobody seems to think this is the likely scenario, but it makes a whole lot of sense.

I'm still thinking about that post from last week that hoped there won't be any more Xbox games coming to Switch.

I wonder how that person is holding up right now.

If the direct is on the 14/15th I wonder when the MS thing will be.
Same time on the 15th, Phil Spencer breaks the fourth wall and meets Koizumi in before he gets shot by Jim Ryan in real time. This will be the most that all three companies will interact for the next five years.

One of the most traumatic moments of my life was when Byleth closed the first Smash Fighter pass. Every time Fire Emblem opens a direct, a part of me dies.
fire emblem slander?
tenor.gif

I'm still thinking about that post from last week that hoped there won't be any more Xbox games coming to Switch.

I wonder how that person is holding up right now.

I guess to be fair, they're technically getting what they want if Hi-Fi Rush's Switch port truly has been cancelled. It IS worth pointing out how all of these rumors are saying the games are being ported to specifically PS5.

So we may be waiting until Switch 2.

just tell people the Switch 2 is getting announced next week every week until it happens and eventually it will be true
Pretty sure there's at least a couple of people on here that have been doing that since... dunno 2020? Just back then it was "Switch Pro coming next week!" :p
wait so we in fact will not be getting hi-fi rush?

switch can't run god damned hi-fi rush?
From what little I've seen of the game, it didn't look super demanding... but apparently they couldn't even get it to run on the weaker Xbox thing? Series S? (is that what it's called)

If it's a more comprehensible elevator pitch than Kingdom Hearts, I'm a failure hack of a writer. We need this shit to be M. Night-levels of contradictory terrible world building and plot twists.

...after shooting Phil Spencer, Jim Ryan takes off the mask he was wearing all these years and reveals himself as Phil Spencer from the future who was hired by Sony after driving XBOX out of the hardware race. However, upon realizing that PlayStation needs a counterpart in the home console business to be successful, he went back in time to take himself out and prevent the future from happening...

...however, while going back in time to kill Phil Spencer the Wise, the Phil Spencer from the future crossed paths with his own self, giving birth to the mirror entity Spil Phencer. Unlike the original, Spil Phencer is neither first nor third party but exists in-between both states, in a terrible limbo also commonly known as second party. Hell bent on revenge, Spil Phencer now travels back in time to finish it once and for all.

...after shooting Phil Spencer, Jim Ryan takes off the mask he was wearing all these years and reveals himself as Phil Spencer from the future who was hired by Sony after driving XBOX out of the hardware race. However, upon realizing that PlayStation needs a counterpart in the home console business to be successful, he went back in time to take himself out and prevent the future from happening...

...however, while going back in time to kill Phil Spencer the Wise, the Phil Spencer from the future crossed paths with his own self, giving birth to the mirror entity Spil Phencer. Unlike the original, Spil Phencer is neither first nor third party but exists in-between both states, in a terrible limbo also commonly known as second party. Hell bent on revenge, Spil Phencer now travels back in time to finish it once and for all.
Needs more DARKNESS

what if the direct starts and it’s Phil Spencer and he’s there to announce the newest game in the Fire Emblem franchise is coming exclusively to Xbox Series S and X consoles and Windows PCs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom