• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST7| It’s Showtime People! Famiboards Productions Proudly Presents: What Lies Beyond The Door? Act II - Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, nothing changed about the direct tomorrow? I was worried about games that should be in the direct being announced outside of it.
Nah, that actually makes Nate/Necrolipe's speculation that tomorrow is Partner showcase more likely.

Ok, Nintendo, you can do something really funny now:

H5SYtMR.gif

Hey Nintendo! Where is my Presentation of Software for the Nintendo Switch Family of System from 3rd Party Developer, wich I will never play them all, because
I've already a big Pile of Shame?

So, what has been the latest a Nintendo Direct was announced before? I don't believe its even been later than 12PM?

That is from sunday, so ... "next week" is this week.

Hrmm. That's how I almost viewed it, but assumed Sunday was the start of this week according to that post. Either way, definitely seems like everyone knows something is supposed to happen.

EDIT: Oh wait, that post was on Saturday!

Hrmm. That's how I almost viewed it, but assumed Sunday was the start of this week according to that post. Either way, definitely seems like everyone knows something is supposed to happen.

Take a look on the date of the original source (who's btw. also a member here, Brazil), then.

It says saturday. That is definitely last week, even if for whatever reason your week starts on sunday instead of monday. ;D

With Nintendo nothing is ever really certain….except for the fact they absolutely are not moving or delaying any direct/partner showcase because of a podcast. If it’s not tomorrow for some reason then that means there was never one scheduled for tomorrow. But they aren’t going to change their marketing agreements because Phil spencer is a guest on a podcast.

If it's indeed a Partner Showcase tomorrow, just watch the Mario vs. Donkey Kong, Side Order, and Princess Peach Showtime trailers at the beginning, middle, and end of the Partner Showcase and pretend it's a Mini.

I really hope something does happen tomorrow! The Record Store Day list is supposed to drop tomorrow as well so I was excited for a full day of getting excited for future things to buy, haha.

Either that or finally create your Famiboards Account to find out that * Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

if nothing else sign up to be able to post your shitposts when you think of them

those are like sitting on a full bladder, not healthy to hold them in and could damage your internal organs

Okay I definitely think we'll get a proper Nintendo Direct right after the Switch 2 trailer.

Pokémon probably getting a game announced for the holidays will make it a little better, sure, but I still can't see April-September being that empty nor they waiting until June or July to properly reveal the fall games(which I'm pretty sure that other than 3D Mario or maybe Monolith Soft new IP are all gonna be cross gen).

Switch could afford having a trailer with 5 seconds teases of 3D Mario and Mario Kart because the Mario Kart was an enhanced port and because the launch game, Zelda, had already been properly revealed. Also, 3D Mario wouldn't come until the holidays and Splatoon 2 until the summer, so they could wait until the January presentation.

I just don't see 3D Mario and Metroid Prime 4 being 5 seconds off screen footages without names or release dates until a June presentation.

If it's indeed a Partner Showcase tomorrow, just watch the Mario vs. Donkey Kong, Side Order, and Princess Peach Showtime trailers at the beginning, middle, and end of the Partner Showcase and pretend it's a Mini.
Then you can top it off with the metroid prime 4 png trailer that says (now in development)

me neither, at this point. mightve been cancelled
People were saying this about the long rumored Engage and then it was real and launching in 4 months.

Besides FE4 is the next remake on the agenda anyways, there's no way they're skipping remaking the Japanese fan favorite.

Either tomorrow is a shadowdropped Mini or Grubb was onto something during last night’s Last of the Nintendogs podcast when he was saying Nintendo was getting skittish about having something the same day as Microsoft’s business update podcast.

Either tomorrow is a shadowdropped Mini or Grubb was onto something during last night’s Last of the Nintendogs podcast when he was saying Nintendo was getting skittish about having something the same day as Microsoft’s business update podcast.

what if Nintendo is changing the Direct into a podcast too and needs more time to do it

Looking like a shadowdrop tomorrow, or perhaps it's been delayed at the last minute due to the Xbox shenanigans. Maybe it's the pessimist in me, but I'm leaning a little more towards the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom