• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST7| It’s Showtime People! Famiboards Productions Proudly Presents: What Lies Beyond The Door? Act II - Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nintendo seeing this forum crashes over peach trailer :

homelander-the-boys.gif

Was hoping Ys X might be summer; sailing around in a JRPG just feels like a summer activity to me. Still, I'll look forward to getting it later this year, and that still leaves summer clear for me to gradually go through my Pile.

It was always end of the year or 2025 for Ys X , NISA already has Trails Through Daybreak this summer

Man, it would be something if there no partner direct tomorrow. We will see some actual mayhem on this forum.
But I do believe there will be a partner showcase tomorrow. Hopefully there will be some good announcements...

Looking at you..... Dragon Quest X or Dragon Quest 3 HD-2D

I see. Well, hopefully we get the shadow drop tomorrow at least. If not, I imagine Nate will chime in sooner than later about it.
We go through this cycle at least 3 times a year after year after year lol. Nate will say what’s happening and there will still be doubt.
Exactly
NIS like to announce their things on it's own time, it was a guess
Not everything will be in a direct. These things are planned ahead of time and some publishers like to do things on their own

Nintendo telling us on February 14th that, as far as it's known, we have no Partner.

There's a joke in there, somewhere...

It’s not impossible that the social media intern slipped fingers and scheduled the tweet to drop 40 minutes later. Just saying.

Pyoro, Nate, NecroFelipe, we need your help, we are dying over here

Pyoro seems out of info.

Nate and Necro told us their expecations (or educated guesses, or as expectations disguised leaks) last week:

Partner Showcase tomorrow.

Switch 2 reveal early March.

How the fuck can you crash this site over a fucking Partner Direct. HOW?
That's but a sample of the true power of the Famiguests™.

(yes, people without an account; I'm calling you that. If you want me to stop, join us. Engage with the content, damn it!)

Never a trailer for a game that doesn't interest me that much that implies the existence of a digital event that I don't care for has caused me this level of excitement.

Truly strange times in the Nintendo Direct speculation.

One more hour 🔁 One more hour 🔁 One more hour 🔁 One more hour 🔁 One more hour 🔁 One more hour 🔁 One more hour 🔁 One more hour 🔁 One more hour 🔁 One more hour 🔁 One more hour 🔁 One more hour 🔁 One more hour 🔁 One more hour 🔁 One more hour 🔁 One more hour 🔁

We'll get there eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom