• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST7| It’s Showtime People! Famiboards Productions Proudly Presents: What Lies Beyond The Door? Act II - Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penny's Big Breakaway almost certainly launches tomorrow so people should just be focused on that, no other games needed.
Yeah I know Jeff Grubb speculated that NoA wanted to move the Direct due to the Xbox Podcast but good point, any shadowdropped game would complicate (maybe prevent it from happening at all).

pa79yadkfl831.png

It is time to start counting down to our potential Direct announcement today by sharing Youtube videos! To be kind to mobile users, please only embed one Youtube video per post, but always remember multiple posts are highly encouraged!

Today’s theme is original video game vocal songs! Ideally these are songs with lyrics, but I’ll accept any song with vocals (ie chants and shouts are fine) to open this up to more fun songs! Any language, including fictional language, is fine.

I’ll kick things off with my favorite original vocal song in a Nintendo game, Reincarnation from Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE. Yoshino Nanjo of Love Live fame absolutely killed it with this song and the moment I heard it I knew that game was going to be absolutely special.

8 hours to go! Excited to see what original video game vocal songs y’all choose to share :)

Getting my song choice in under the wire:

I would think if a publisher agrees to a shadowdrop they are agreeing that Nintendo has the final say in the release date. They probably have a date in mind and a final deadline where there would be a breech of contract, but I'm sure Nintendo would build in some legroom for themselves.

Willing Nintendo to upend Partner Showcases and Directs for the rest of time by including (more) games from independent affiliates like Intelligent Systems.

do it

See. The leakes Sailor Peach stuff wasn't a possible hint for a Mini, it was always another hint for a Partner Showcase. ^^

I still have no idea how the Peach game works. Are these individual levels? Is it another concept? What's going on?!

Also, this means the Partner Showcase is being shadowdropped tomorrow, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom