• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST7| It’s Showtime People! Famiboards Productions Proudly Presents: What Lies Beyond The Door? Act II - Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Federation Force mentioned, controversial opinion time: I think as new Federation Force could be really cool. Fed Force on 3DS was baffling because it was on 3DS and the first Metroid game in practically a decade, it's actually not a bad game at all. If they make a grittier co-op campaign shooter along the lines of Halo, I think we could have something really cool. Give me a story about the last 4 federation officers left after a battle with the Space Pirates, trying to survive the aftermath of a war and it'd go hard as fuck. Though it would probably only sell 4 copies... Still, I think it'd be badass.

physicists will be like “perpetual motion machines are impossible” and yet this thread continues to go in circles and is powered by literally nothing

physicists will be like “perpetual motion machines are impossible” and yet this thread continues to go in circles and is powered by literally nothing
I'm working on the tech as we speak. I'm going to end the energy crisis. And this thread is the key.

We do?, Huh looks like I missed these.
We have this post from a known Twitter insider (leaked the Death Stranding 2 title, Walking Dead Destinies, Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons Remake, and the Mario OLED) hinting at an indie game shadowdrop. It's speculated to be Penny's Big Breakaway, which got previews yesterday despite not having a release date.

Shepshal_Nick has also been going into Youtube chats and saying that there's a Direct next week.

Federation Force mentioned, controversial opinion time: I think as new Federation Force could be really cool. Fed Force on 3DS was baffling because it was on 3DS and the first Metroid game in practically a decade, it's actually not a bad game at all. If they make a grittier co-op campaign shooter along the lines of Halo, I think we could have something really cool. Give me a story about the last 4 federation officers left after a battle with the Space Pirates, trying to survive the aftermath of a war and it'd go hard as fuck. Though it would probably only sell 4 copies... Still, I think it'd be badass.
Unfortunately, the Federation Force name is forever tainted because of its horrible timing. Even if the concept is solid and they refine it in a great way, nobody is going to ever touch it because everyone wrote it off as a terrible game by association, whether they played it or not.

We have this post from a known Twitter insider (leaked the Death Stranding 2 title, Walking Dead Destinies, Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons Remake, and the Mario OLED) hinting at an indie game shadowdrop. It's speculated to be Penny's Big Breakaway, which got previews yesterday despite not having a release date.

Shepshal_Nick has also been going into Youtube chats and saying that there's a Direct next week.

Ah thank for clearing up... so there is already some smoke, also that Hi-Fi Rush Stuff hints also to a upcoming reveal soon...

For fabricating a fake DM message to incite drama on site and off you have been banned for two weeks and permanently threadbanned. -xghost777, Tangerine Cookie, Barely Able, mariodk18, meatbag
Long time lurker here, made an account to share this.

I DM'd him the other day and he responded a short while ago. What did he mean by this?

image.png

I DM'd him the other day and he responded a short while ago. What did he mean by this?

image.png
Hey I know this exchange didn’t happen on this website so it’s not like you’re going to get punished for it or anything, but on the whole, bothering insiders/leakers isn’t something that’s looked upon super kindly around here.

Honestly my read on it is “my source is fighting against getting fired”

Personal stuff (if you're not logged in, don't get excited, I'm not leaking anything in this hidden text):

Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

Hey I know this exchange didn’t happen on this website so it’s not like you’re going to get punished for it or anything, but on the whole, bothering insiders/leakers isn’t something that’s looked upon super kindly around here.

Oh my bad i didn't realize sorry

image.png
We appreciate it, but we'll probably wait to speculate on this until Pyoro tweets this out publicly. Not saying you faked it, but accounts have been known to in the past and this is your first post.

Personal stuff (if you're not logged in, don't get excited, I'm not leaking anything in this hidden text):

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

Bothering leakers isn’t the same as asking them a single question

image.png
I'm super biased obviously but that looks like a tease for Genealogy to me. Assuming this is real of course.

image.png
it means this year's Pokemon game is FireSword and FireShield, featuring a mash-up of Kanto and Galar. Obviously. do I need to put an /s?

We appreciate it, but we'll probably wait to speculate on this until Pyoro tweets this out publicly. Not saying you faked it, but accounts have been known to in the past and this is your first post.
As much as I'd be hype if this is the case, I'm waiting until he tweets it publicly or the Direct reveals it.

image.png
Might just be me willing it into existence (although I do believe FE4 remake is coming, just a matter of when ) is that that is a Fire Emblem reference.

Advertising Mario vs. Donkey Kong, a game where you play as Mario, with the SNES Donkey Kong Country games and a DKC-inspired jungle background would be an odd choice, but I wouldn't put it past Nintendo.

Considering the DK Super Nintendo World expansion is going to be opening in Japan soon, now would be a good time to announce a new game. It would be incredibly stupid not to have something, even if it's just a DKCR port.

I think that if these people are putting information out there then there is nothing wrong with asking questions. So long as it’s not harrassing them of course, same with anyone. I don’t think treating people with inside knowledge with kids gloves is a good precedent. It’s the equivalent of “dont@me”, or celebrities who fire their staff if they look them in the eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom