• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST7| It’s Showtime People! Famiboards Productions Proudly Presents: What Lies Beyond The Door? Act II - Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? I thought Pyoro's forte was Directs, not mentioning demos that might drop. Or am I mistaken? What demos did Pyoro mention in the past that happened completely outside a Direct window?

Exactly. I don't think Pyoro would find out about MvDK demo, because that info isn't something that would show up in a YT channel.
Another Code Recollection ;)

Like what will Pyoro leak in the last ever Switch Direct? I hope he knows the funny skit Takahashi/Koizumi will do and their outfit. That would be a good leak.

Like what will Pyoro leak in the last ever Switch Direct? I hope he knows the funny skit Takahashi/Koizumi will do and their outfit. That would be a good leak.
Pyoro is about to tweet “Nintendo about to announce games with Grafx you’d describe as Turbo ;) You could say they’re gonna appeal to the Core demoGrafx ;) You could look them up on your PC using a search Engine ;)

the source of Pyoro's leaks has been identified and apprehended:

sddefault.jpg

Thankfully, these lowlifes will never be able to ruin our Direct speculation fun ever again

the source of Pyoro's leaks has been identified and apprehended:

sddefault.jpg

Thankfully, these lowlifes will never be able to ruin our Direct speculation fun ever again

Donkey Kong so dead he wasn't even worth arresting

The last headline in the last ever Switch Direct just leaked

pyoro.png

And that was, of course, our former global president. Mr. Kimishima. He completed his final job. That's all for today's Nintendo Direct, thanks for watching.

Huh? I thought Pyoro's forte was Directs, not mentioning demos that might drop. Or am I mistaken? What demos did Pyoro mention in the past that happened completely outside a Direct window?

Exactly. I don't think Pyoro would find out about MvDK demo beforehand, because that isn't something that would show up in a YT channel.
Pyoro's also leaked things like the Everybody 1-2 Switch announcement, the Another Code demo, and NSO game drops

The last headline in the last ever Switch Direct just leaked

pyoro.png

And that was, of course, our former global president. Mr. Kimishima. He completed his final job. That's all for today's Nintendo Direct, thanks for watching.

No one more thing? That's disappointing.

pyoro hasn’t leaked anything because Nintendo hasn’t privately uploaded the trailers to Youtube yet
Okay, is this just a meme at this point, or do people here still genuinely believe this is Pyoro’s source despite it being disproven and pointed out here multiple times now?

Okay, is this just a meme at this point, or do people here still genuinely believe this is Pyoro’s source despite it being disproven and pointed out here multiple times now?
oh i’m just goofing around. I’m a little goofer. a real 🤪-type fella.

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
That would be an impossible task without there being a flaw in Nintendo‘s network or without having some other knowledge of the Server structure at Nintendo.

This would essentially be like as if a guest (client) is trying to access all rooms in a hotel (server) just with the one keycard provided to them, which only works with one specific room (The currently published News Section).

You would need to get the information of the other rooms in some other way. Especially for those where they don’t give keycards away. Your connection information (News Site Room Keycard) can‘t give you anything more than just access to the published News.

Last edited:
Its February

Where my Direct Nintendo
It was broken in 4 parts. And only 4 people know the locations of each one:
One with Z*ppo
Other with markomaro
Another with Sabi
And the last one with the legendary Samushunter.
Good luck.

I’d rather Pyoro be caught then constantly leaking
I think it was cool for a direct or two, now it’s become annoying.
I’m at least glad he didn’t leak Paper Mario (he hinted at it, but it was extremely vague)
So at least we got one nice surprise last direct, but it would be preferable to have multiple surprises.
Moreso than ever i’m just shocked Nintendo Ninjas haven’t found anything yet, this has gone on for a surprisingly long amount of time.

If the direct is really next week it could be a really bad timing for me, my grandfather will undergo a life threatening operation next week and the direct will probably be the least of my worries.

I expect that most people will not care about the next Nintendo Direct if it does not mention the switch 2 at all. And I confess to having a little trouble understanding why, since there is still a lot of interesting speculation to be made.

- Fire emblem 4 is completely new in the West and the remake is expected for years.

- What we have just seen with Mario versus Donkey Kong gives hope that the remasters of Paper Mario and Luigi’s Mansion will be enriched with additional content. We can also imagine a shadowdrop similar to Pikmin 1 + 2 for Luigi’s Mansion 1.

- There is a very good chance that we will at least have an announcement about Metroid. If it is not Prime 4, it will be at least the best time for PM 2 and 3.

- We still don’t know what remake Bandai Namco is supposed to be working on for Nintendo.

- With the park expansion, it looks like a good time to bring Donkey Kong Country returns to switch.

- And I’m not even talking about potentially cool stuff about third-party publishers, whether it’s Microsoft of course, or Sega or Square Enix, for example.

In short, I think there are plenty of things to have fun speculating on so that the next Direct is not 'mini' at all. Simply, yes we know, it is the end of the life cycle, there are remasters.

If leaking other leaker's leaks is valid leaking, then a I'm oficially a leaker, because I can always predict when Zippo is about to say vague bullshit about the next Direct. Nah this guy is an absolute mastermind. He plays 3D chess with all of us.

If the direct is really next week it could be a really bad timing for me, my grandfather will undergo a life threatening operation next week and the direct will probably be the least of my worries.
So sorry to hear this, I'm wishing your grandfather the best of luck.

Nonono Pyoro wouldn't do that

Pyoro: "Are you primed for this week?"
Pyoro, the day after: "That's right, Metroid Prime Blast Ball 2 is releasing as a special offer for Nintendo Switch Online subscribers"
I do not want a repeat of this fucking meme, don't you dare:
3zsapgasvyy71.jpg

Pyoro, the day after: "That's right, Metroid Prime Blast Ball 2 is releasing as a special offer for Nintendo Switch Online subscribers"
Lol he doesn’t know how to tease imo

Sooo... how's everybody doing? Are we in the soonish territory yet?
Completely up the air. We have two teases for a Direct next week, but neither are the usual sources. And Nate knows the format of the Direct but has no clue when it airs, which is strange given that it's normally the opposite. This is the weirdest Direct rumor season I've seen in a long time.

I was thinking, what if, this Time we don't get any clues or Insider knowledge and the Direct will happen hopefully next week and will surprise for us all?

if MP4 turned out to be Metroid Federation Force 2, i would have a very serious concersation with Nintendo, cant believe they made us wait 7 years just for that.

I was thinking, what if, this Time we don't get any clues or Insider knowledge and the Direct will happen hopefully next week and will surprise for us all?
We already have insider knowledge and clues for next week, it's just not coming from Nate, Grubb, or Pyoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom