• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have to go back to you in regards to that. When I asked him about the Wii U version he dropped his NES-style GBA micro and retreated to his study. I can hear whimpers from outside but he won't let anyone talk to him.
Because you are the only legit person I know who has one, I am deeply sorry if I am the reason why you bothered your Uncle (who works at Nintendo) with the Wii U verison. Tell him the Wii U wasn't that bad. At least it had a new Pikmin in its first year on the market.

If they do another "Aonuma has to announce no new info for BotW2" bit again, that shit is gonna become a gigantic meme like the Cyberpunk delay background. I think they'll say nothing if there's nothing

do you think they'll reveal a game for early next year in fall?
That Is possible but not necessary presented in a full nintendo direct , I mean I think the new big projects are aiming to the NSW sucessor and keeping them to be shown next year for me that makes sense.

Because you are the only legit person I know who has one, I am deeply sorry if I am the reason why you bothered him with the Wii U verison. Tell him the Wii U wasn't that bad. At least it had a new Pikmin in its first year on the market.
I once talked to my uncle (who works at Nintendo) about Pikmin 3 and he said "Don't you agree it was a masterstroke to skip right to Pikmin 3 Deluxe because it's that good a game?"

I once talked to my uncle (who works at Nintendo) about Pikmin 3 and he said "Don't you agree it was a masterstroke to skip right to Pikmin 3 Deluxe because it's that good a game?"
Well, he is right about it being that good. Your Uncle (who still works at Nintendo) seems like he is a pretty cool dude.

Come on, do we still believe in fairy tales like snow white, sleeping beauty and January Nintendo direct?
Well if I remember right there was a big nintendo switch presentation in january 2017 and at the end of the presentation a release date for Zelda, there Is some kind of deja vu🤔

I don’t buy the idea that we don’t see BotW2 again until next year. Unless it gets delayed further (always a possibility), that would mean a marketing push of 2-4 months at most, which is unusual for such a big title.

We have no reason for now to doubt the existence of a September Direct and that would be the perfect opportunity to reintroduce the game in more detail before they focus on marketing their holiday titles.

Well if I remember right there was a big nintendo switch presentation in january 2017 and at the end of the presentation a release date for Zelda, there Is some kind of deja vu🤔
Like I said fairy tales that you tell your kids before bed
"If you are good Nintendo will release the January direct"
They're never good.

sad but true

no expectation that the sylux hint amounts to anything
Tbh, I have dropped in here very infrequently in the last weeks (months, really), so I am not even aware of any hints, but I am certain all they amount to is bullshit.

I don’t think BOTW2 will be released around March, I’m think closer to August
So you think it's getting delayed
Also August is the dead month of the year so we're definitely not getting zelda in August
In case of a delay it's either July or I guess September.

Looking at the best-seller list for Switch software it’s pretty apparent that RPG-enjoyers make up the biggest part of the game-buying populace on the system. I suspect Nintendo has noticed this as well which is why I think F-Zero can return as a racing RPG in the vein of Racing Lagoon.

Looking at the best-seller list for Switch software it’s pretty apparent that RPG-enjoyers make up the biggest part of the game-buying populace on the system. I suspect Nintendo has noticed this as well which is why I think F-Zero can return as a racing RPG in the vein of Racing Lagoon.
Of course together with star fox AAA furry mass effect.

Of course together with star fox AAA furry mass effect.

The data doesn't really support the idea that Furry Mass Effect would be successful. The by far most successful shooter on Switch is Splatoon 2 a game where you spend a considerable amount of time on rails

Consequently, a new Star Fox should capitalize on this fanbase by making another railshooter. I've done a scientific poll of a random number of Splatoon 2 fans and my findings were conclusive. I obviously can't tell you how many people were polled but he was very adamant about wanting another one like Star Fox 64.

I think it's impressive that Nintendo has shown Splatoon 3 in 3 directs and we still know barely anything about it a month before it comes out. Like what the hell was the marketing strategy here?
It's the same marketing strategy we saw with Splatoon and Splatoon 2 where we barely knew anything until the dedicated Directs that came out a few weeks before release.

The data doesn't really support the idea that Furry Mass Effect would be successful. The by far most successful shooter on Switch is Splatoon 2 a game where you spend a considerable amount of time on rails

Consequently, a new Star Fox should capitalize on this fanbase by making another railshooter. I've done a scientific poll of a random number of Splatoon 2 fans and my findings were conclusive. I obviously can't tell you how many people were polled but he was very adamant about wanting another one like Star Fox 64.
I GOT IT, I know how to save the star fox franchise.
Let's reboot star fox 64 again, but these time the arwings shoot paint instead of laser.

Trainer had to cancel my workout session today because of construction.

Guess I'm gonna go hard in Ring Fit right now to make up for it 🙃 New Game+ World 42 leggoooooooo

Famiboards when we get exciting news/leaks again:

dusty-book-raccoon.jpg

F-Zero RPG made by the Yakuza team. It will be a fully featured Yakzua-esque game but also with F-Zero GX's racing.

BoTW 2 timeline:

-Reveal teaser (1:27 min) June 2019

2 years later

-2nd teaser (1:35 min) June 2021

1 year + 1 month later....

?????

I think this silence, lack of info is too much , even for a mainline Zelda.

I think we will see somenthing substantial sooner rather than later.
Especially when the engine was already made for BOTW1. So it's not like they have to create a new one. I know they are adding a lot of new mechanics and environments, but man... Remember when we were expecting BOTW2 for 2020? Those were the days...

End of the month. Aren't they usually in conjunction with Gamescom?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Indie World is usually the week before Gamescom, isn't it? Which is on August 24th.

I was going to say the week before, but I don't remember too well. Either way probably not until the week of the 15th or later
Nintendo isn‘t even there publicly at Gamescom, so I don‘t know if that is a metric this year. But yeah I think we‘ll get Splatoon first, then Indie World and after that a general direct in September.

Most nintendo games arent fit for showing at the TGAS.

The definitive proof that nintendo doesnt cares about them anymore will be if MP4 doesnt appears in anyway in the show in the next years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom