• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't really get into Splatoon until February this year
You know... I wouldn't have thought that. Glad you enjoy it tho. The game design around all its mechanics is, from a conceptional point of view, so simple but yet extremely impressive and geniunely ultra smart. It really feels like something only Nintnedo could have delivered.

fake Splatoon fans, the lot of ya

20220708_193149.jpg
c8052f370b66b6441aa5980c70945709.jpg

I hope that lots of people like me give Splatoon another shot and see if it sticks

I'd love for there to be more Splatoon fans, especially around here in JRPGville

Feels surreal seeing people talking about their playtime in a video game. I thought we don't play games around here.

R.1e87dd17263be5b066953a1710ed6afc

I probably put in 1,000 hours on Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn.

Why? Because It’s very fun to re-play cause of how it’s structured. Love that game. Use to do all kinds of little
Challenges for myself.

do you know why it’s called Splatoon 2

because I put like 2 hours into it and walked away

(it was more like 30 but it just didn’t super click with me. I’m gonna get 3 though!)

Deku seeds might be the answer. :p

I have two playthroughs in that game (both with all shrines / sidequests completed and one with the DLC done) and I must have 200 hours in there.
nah, never went for 100%. I guess I replayed the game a ton with different self imposed rules and starting routes.

I have 100 hours of Splatoon 2, but probably less than 5 hours since the start of 2020.

I am actually getting close to Mario Golf taking over Splatoon 2 playwise.

I genuinely believe that Splatoon is the best thing that Nintendo makes

Pikmin 3 is up there, but even its core isn't as strong as the perfection that is Splatoon

I have no internet so I can't play Splatoon. You really want a team mate or opponent on my phone's hot spot wifi? I don't think so!

When Splatoon is on the topic, can we please talk for a second how Splatoon 3 announcement trailer is basically perfection? Starting right at the start of the game, the mysterious music in the background? It's so clean.
I remember watching it with friends and we all went "damn there's no way this is Splatoon" and then it cut to the new Agent 3 and we all screamed lmao

Just got a job that’ll make me able to pay my mortgage for the month on 1 check which ya think be my first thought.

Except. It wasn’t it.

It was “dang, I’ll be working when Xenoblade 3 launches and won’t get to play till days later”.

What can I say 🤷🏽‍♀️

In all seriousness. This will take a load of my back regarding money. 😊
Having financial security really is blessing. Especially being able to cover all your bills and have money leftover to buy whatever you want.

I remember watching it with friends and we all went "damn there's no way this is Splatoon" and then it cut to the new Agent 3 and we all screamed lmao
Feels like yesterday. It was the greatest thing ever to not just start and flat out say and show "it's Splatoon!"

I somewhat recently hit 100 hours in Splatoon 2 on my OLED, with some nominal time spent on my previous Switches.
Splatoon 2 was dead to me after i had over 100 hours and was almost done maxing my gear. Then i got the switch v2 and lost all my progress. Really made it hard for me to pick back up

When Splatoon is on the topic, can we please talk for a second how Splatoon 3 announcement trailer is basically perfection? Starting right at the start of the game, the mysterious music in the background? It's so clean.
the first trailer was legitimately one of the best reveal trailers in the Switch era. The atmosphere, the sound design, the hooded inkling with the little salmon critter. chefkiss

Splatoon rocks, more people should play it with me
Come to think of it, how have we not yet lol
If you don't have 400+ hours in Splatoon 2 don't even talk to me. And do NOT yeah this post
What if my OLED model for some reason overwrote my Splatoon playtime and only my Splatoon playtime

I think it was around 500 hours but I have no way to know!

I think tomorrow's stream for that Splatoon 2 tournament might be a good thing to keep an eye on. I know it's unlikely, but it's possible they announce something for the weekend after.

I think tomorrow's stream for that Splatoon 2 tournament might be a good thing to keep an eye on. I know it's unlikely, but it's possible they announce something for the weekend after.
How we can know you are not trying to make us watch Splatoon? 🧐

Oh is it time for a controversial opinion? I tried the Splatoon 2 test fire and didn't really like. I also briefly tried Splatoon 1 and felt the same.

My most played switch game is probably Pokémon Sword with 700+ hours and it's not even that I like it that much, just shiny hunting in raids wastes a lot of time (but you can do other things at the same time at least).

BotW is a close second in terms of time and it's way more worthy of that number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom