• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nintendo sitting on EPD Tokyos DK game gone gold:

AliveRashAstrangiacoral-max-1mb.gif

Btw about nulls, one cool thing about Dart is that it gives compilation errors if there's a potential null acess

But in some cases you have to put a '!' mark which means "it's not null trust me"
C# does this now too I think starting with 8.0? You have to explicitly use ? to signify that something may be null and use ! to say it's ok if it's null. Or something like that, I'm still trying to wrap my head around this at work coming from Java which didn't have language features like this when I last used it.

Who is excited to watch TGA this year for more BOTW2 for 4th year in a row?
I'm excited to watch the trailer after the show is over ;)

Btw about nulls, one cool thing about Dart is that it gives compilation errors if there's a potential null acess

But in some cases you have to put a '!' mark which means "it's not null trust me"
As a Python and JS programmer at work, I crave for the day i can use Dart on work.
Dart is incredible, is like a way modern language compared to the more vanilla ones.
I finally found a Dart fan haha

So there's "whispers" -- something could happen but it's very uncertain.

Then there's the normal "I have heard this is happening" -- let's refer to this as normal speaking volume.

Now, I'm waiting for someday when an insider says they've heard literal SCREAMING and YELLING that something is happening.

at this point I don't even care anymore whats to come. Its already July and soon it will be August. Not too far away from a Splatoon blow out. So I will be satisfied in about 4-6 weeks I guess.

Switch 2's coming this year

Splatoon rocks, more people should play it with me
I would love to play Splatoon 2 but I am just too fucking bad at competitive multiplayer games nowadays so all I as a gamer have left are singleplayer games & co-op games..... + pay-to-win games

Hoping for a first party mini/general direct next week, but if there isn't, I'll be fine either way. I have Puckie boy in August, and I might try out Klonoa soon.

Just got a job that’ll make me able to pay my mortgage for the month on 1 check which ya think be my first thought.

Except. It wasn’t it.

It was “dang, I’ll be working when Xenoblade 3 launches and won’t get to play till days later”.

What can I say 🤷🏽‍♀️

In all seriousness. This will take a load of my back regarding money. 😊

I'm definitely curious to see if the Splatoon 3 single player mode is anything worthwhile or just a tact on arcade style gimmick. Not much of a multiplayer guy myself but if the story mode was actually something substantial and meaty then I would be a lot more interested. Weird that we are like 2 months from release and still no information on that. I imagine either a Splatoon Direct 3 is coming very soon or a General Direct with Splatoon 3 in it.

I have 90 hours in Splatoon 2... I am the bigger piece of shit. I deserve the worst.

HideousLimpIndianabat-size_restricted.gif

SomeGleefulAmberpenshell-size_restricted.gif

I'm definitely curious to see if the Splatoon 3 single player mode is anything worthwhile or just a tact on arcade style gimmick. Not much of a multiplayer guy myself but if the story mode was actually something substantial and meaty then I would be a lot more interested. Weird that we are like 2 months from release and still no information on that. I imagine either a Splatoon Direct 3 is coming very soon or a General Direct with Splatoon 3 in it.
Don't know if you played the Octo DLC but it was bloody fantastic and bodes very well for 3's singleplayer mode. Especially after so much development time.

If you don't have 400+ hours in Splatoon 2 don't even talk to me. And do NOT yeah this post

The previous Salmon Run rotation had the super cool Dev Uniform reward, and I tried to get one with Main Power Up. The last time it was in rotation I seriously got up to like 10,000 points for the rotation and never found one; can anyone confirm that they even exist?

"nominal" actually means negligibly small; I didn't really get into Splatoon until February this year
So you are a really a fake Splatoon fan. I should go back on Era and look if you were excited when Splatoon 3 was announced, go home. It's over. You should now have 0 FamiGold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom