• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Future Nintendo Hardware & Technology Speculation & Discussion |ST| (Read the staff posts before commenting!)

It was a long time ago. 2019? I assume that the deal fell through and instead we got the OLED model, but I suppose it's possible it was the beginning of Switch 2 R&D? Seems wild.

The power savings from IGZO screens seem unlikely to pay off on a video game console which basically never shows a static imafrom.my under
From my understanding igzo is not a display pannel but a display tech that works in conjunction with lcd, tft or even oled. I may be wrong, but there is some documentation floating around on google. Can verify.

The screens oled used are 720p and 60fps. I am not versed on asus rog screen tech, but do those have higher refresh rates and vrr tech. Those I do believe are cheaper for lcd. But yes oled panels are getting cheaper but still not anywhere as cheap as lcd. Also I think nintendo got a deal on their oleds. Maybe older overstock from Samsung or something not sure.
I would take an HFR HDR-capable VRR LCD panel over the current OLED if push came to shove.

I mean
I'd figure that's more likely than Splatoon 4 just because they'd need more time to develop that but the next Mario Kart may be deep in development by now.
I think it'd be crazy if it wasn't. Tbh I don't know too much about the normal dev team for Mario Kart but I can't imagine the next game hasn't been in development or at the very least is in the early stages of development. Surely they'd like Mario Kart out by the end of 2025(assuming a late 2024 switch 2 release)

Sharp has a long, long history with Nintendo going back decades, they probably wooed Nintendo back by giving them a phenomenonal deal on the Switch 2 screen.

Sharp has also started OLED production so if a Switch 2 OLED happens somewhere down the line, I could see them getting in on that too. They probably were not thrilled at all that Nintendo used Samsung for the Switch OLED.

I mean
I'd figure that's more likely than Splatoon 4 just because they'd need more time to develop that but the next Mario Kart may be deep in development by now.
maybe yes or maybe not, i unsure if Nintendo will release the next Mario Kart so soon, given that we are aproaching the final DLC of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, should Nintendo wait a little bit to not canalize MK8D sales with the next Mario Kart?

So what would be the more ideal RAM configuration for Switch NG?

A) 12 GB of LPDDR5X (10 GB available for games)
B) 16 GB of LPDDR5 (14 GB available for games)

Would the extra bandwidth of LPDDR5X make up for having 4 fewer GB?
Considering Series S gives games less than 9GB to work with, anything beyond that is pretty much gravy. So I imagine in most cases A would present fewer bottlenecks without being a hindrance for multiplatform games.
What are the chances for Nintendo, when the NGS finally comes out, to make a refresh of the first gen Switch during its cross-gen period by using defective T239s (limiting them to 4 cores, 4GB RAM, maybe with an OLED screen, etc) that only plays semi-improved (1080p60/720p60) versions of Switch 1 titles and selling them for like $179 to extend the system's life a little bit further?
Finally releasing a Switch Pro after the Switch 2, requiring developers to support yet another mode for a small userbase without many grown prospects, and cheaper than the Lite has been? Nah.

So I'm thinking how Nintendo will market this system is its an GB-GBC, but technically its GBA. Somthing like how apple does with the iPhone. In regards to cross gen there is just one cartridge for both systems.

Last edited:
maybe yes or maybe not, i unsure if Nintendo will release the next Mario Kart so soon, given that we are aproaching the final DLC of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, should Nintendo wait a little bit to not canalize MK8D sales with the next Mario Kart?
Yeah the DLC confuses me. I don't get why they're extending the life of 8D so much instead of making and releasing 9. But hey, I dunno what they have up their sleeve.

So I'm thinking how Nintendo will market this system is its an GB-GBC, but technically its GBA.
I genuinely thought that for a long time but back when I figured the OLED chassis was gonna house the Drake chip. If they're releasing a new chassis for this thing then I dunno if they'll market it as a revision anymore. "Part of the Switch family" maybe yeah, but I'd expect them to drastically expand what they mean by "family" in that case.

Just had a terrible idea for a terrible name for the succ that feels Nintendo-ey, the guys that made the Wii U: Nintendo Switch S (an abbreviation of Nintendo Switch Smart), it's big feature is: the console is smart, because AI, which enhances the gaming experience for you personally, it has DLSS and blah blah blah (I already said all that), it's OS features voice-recognition, the eShop reccomends stuff based on what you play and on your skill level (deaths, amount of time you got stuck at something and etc data in a game), voice and video chat with noise reduction and upscaling, Miis based on pictures are more accurate to the person's face (alongside more complex customization like Miitopia), not AI-related but they could make a wireless HDMI dongle to make the console even more portable.

Sharp has a long, long history with Nintendo going back decades, they probably wooed Nintendo back by giving them a phenomenonal deal on the Switch 2 screen.

Sharp has also started OLED production so if a Switch 2 OLED happens somewhere down the line, I could see them getting in on that too. They probably were not thrilled at all that Nintendo used Samsung for the Switch OLED.
Lg is the main manufacturer or large oled panels, and samsung for small oled panels. I think there is one or 2 other manufacturers for oled panels from China both big and small. Boe being one of them. There was a japan display alliance that sharp had pledged allegiance to to take on samsung, but from what it seems that ceased a few years ago...japan display still exists, but not sure of they are pursuing oled. Whatever oled sharp is making now for tv's is sourced from LG display.

I have bot cime across more info for smaller displays and game consoles. But I feel samsung is still the one on the block for the portable gaming devices. If someone knows otherwise, lemmekno.

What are the chances for Nintendo, when the NGS finally comes out, to make a refresh of the first gen Switch during its cross-gen period by using defective T239s (limiting them to 4 cores, 4GB RAM, maybe with an OLED screen, etc) that only plays semi-improved (1080p60/720p60) versions of Switch 1 titles and selling them for like $179 to extend the system's life a little bit further?
It's not happening. The chips are not similar enough that they could easily make such a device. Any further revisions of Switch 1 will use either Mariko or a die shrink of Mariko.

Lg is the main manufacturer or large oled panels, and samsung for small oled panels. I think there is one or 2 other manufacturers for oled panels from China both big and small. Boe being one of them. There was a japan display alliance that sharp had pledged allegiance to to take on samsung, but from what it seems that ceased a few years ago...japan display still exists, but not sure of they are pursuing oled. Whatever oled sharp is making now for tv's is sourced from LG display.

I have bot cime across more info for smaller displays and game consoles. But I feel samsung is still the one on the block for the portable gaming devices. If someone knows otherwise, lemmekno.

Sharp has started OLED production recently themselves, I wouldn't put it past them to secure the future contract for a Switch 2 OLED if that's Nintendo's plan.

Sharp has an insanely long history with Nintendo, originally the Game Boy was supposed to have a Citizen screen and Sharp moved in and did some finagling to basically steal the contract away. I believe they've made the screen for every Nintendo handheld since (though I think DS screen production was split between Sharp and another supplier because demand was so high).

I suspect Nintendo is getting a whopper of a deal from Sharp on the screen in Switch 2, Sharp likely was not happy to lose a reliable source of business for them like that.

It's not happening. The chips are not similar enough that they could easily make such a device. Any further revisions of Switch 1 will use either Mariko or a die shrink of Mariko.
I understand. The idea I'm proposing is basically an underpowered Switch 2 (that maybe had manifacturing problems idk) which only plays Switch 1 games through BC in an overclocked Mariko setting, that's all.

edit: the point of this revision would not be to get more money from costumers necessarily, but to bring in the people who still aren't on Nintendo's ecosystem.

This is almost an urban legend at this point. Very early (pre-2015) plans were supposedly lower -- I don't know where people get 2 GB from, that seems to just be made up -- and Capcom probably did give feedback on that. But by the time Nintendo had actually started developing the Nintendo Switch product that exists today (early 2015), they had already decided on 4 GB.

Capture.png

As you can see here, they had decided on 4 GB RAM at a time when they hadn't even arrived at the final number of 32 GB internal storage.

Something I feel people don't know/remember about the Capcom story is that it was something a Capcom representative informally said during a joint conference talk with Nintendo, where they were highlighting Nintendo's willingness to work with third parties and take feedback. The Capcom person said they had asked for the RAM to be at least 4 GB. Since the RAM was in fact 4 GB, it's a good example for the talk that flatters Nintendo. There is no evidence that Nintendo was going to go with some shockingly low RAM amount until Capcom stepped in and made them change their minds. It's just an anecdote from an early feedback process long before anything was set in stone.
I've wondered about this for awhile. External devs wouldn't have had anything NX related for awhile after that slideshow was made (~December 2015). I'd guess the 2GB number is made up bs, or possibly came from the Indy stuff in the gigaleak (iirc it had 1GB or 2GB of ram?).

Btw they didn't move to 32GB of storage until a scarily short amount of time before MP hardware was ready.

Grubb said he has been hearing all year (stresses the all year part) that an announcement would be this summer. Almost verbatim. Around 17 minutes in, no timestamp because it's live but yeah.

Here's the quote: "You know, I said this on the Bombcast, that does line up with what I've heard, pretty much all year. That there would be some sort of announcement this-- second half, into summer, basically, is what I've heard all year. It's hard to know for sure what's accurate there, but I'll just say again, I've heard that all year."

Not entirely clear what "this -- second half, into summer, basically" means. Is the Bombcast referring to the thing from a few months back where he said it might get announced this year (also said he thought there was a 15% chance of it launching this year)? Or something more recent?

Anyway, exact timing aside, he seems to think Nintendo will talk about it before the end of the year And if his info is correct, it should be noted that that cannot just mean acknowledging it exists in a press release, because nobody outside of senior management would have that information. Information on announcement timing could only leak out if there was an actual reveal planned (whether that's an October Switch reveal type thing, or a more full one).

I understand. The idea I'm proposing is basically an underpowered Switch 2 (that maybe had manifacturing problems idk) which only plays Switch 1 games through BC in an overclocked Mariko setting, that's all.

edit: the point of this revision would not be to get more money from costumers necessarily, but to bring in the people who still aren't on Nintendo's ecosystem.
Like I said, it's not a practical device. Cutting it down risks making it completely unviable to run the BC layer in the first place, and it adds significant additional testing that has to be done. If they want to make a cheaper Switch 1, they'll do it with the chip they're already using, Mariko (T214), or a new revision thereof.

So with the way temperatures have been going, we can expect an announcement by maybe November?
That's the thing, he stresses all throughout the year he's been hearing this so that means multiple times. Potentially that this information has remained true even up until recent times? He also gives examples of gamescom, nintendo live I believe as well.

Really difficult to pinpoint but it could be a sooner rather than later thing.

Considering the vgc report I wonder if nintendo would rather get ahead of the leaks, if that's even something they're concerned about.

Here's the quote: "You know, I said this on the Bombcast, that does line up with what I've heard, pretty much all year. That there would be some sort of announcement this-- second half, into summer, basically, is what I've heard all year. It's hard to know for sure what's accurate there, but I'll just say again, I've heard that all year."

Not entirely clear what "this -- second half, into summer, basically" means. Is the Bombcast referring to the thing from a few months back where he said it might get announced this year (also said he thought there was a 15% chance of it launching this year)? Or something more recent?

Anyway, exact timing aside, he seems to think Nintendo will talk about it before the end of the year And if his info is correct, it should be noted that that cannot just mean acknowledging it exists in a press release, because nobody outside of senior management would have that information. Information on announcement timing could only leak out if there was an actual reveal planned (whether that's an October Switch reveal type thing, or a more full one).
They could reveal it in October with a lesser (than Switch 1) teaser, maybe only a Twitter announcement like "The next generation is coming in 2024 #NintendoSwitch 2" with the logo and during the holiday season focus on it's retrocompatibility and the upgrades and all to, maybe, lessen the impact of a successor announcement during a season that is known to make stuff like Switches sell like hotcakes.

Grubb said he has been hearing all year (stresses the all year part) that an announcement would be this summer. Almost verbatim. Around 17 minutes in, no timestamp because it's live but yeah.

I don't think the idea of an announcement this year is especially compatible with a late 2024 release. Any announcement in that timeframe would be more suggestive of a late 2023 or early 2024 release, depending on exactly when it happens.

Sharp has also started OLED production so if a Switch 2 OLED happens somewhere down the line, I could see them getting in on that too.
The most recent news I've seen regarding Sharp and OLED is that Sharp's buying QD-OLED displays from Samsung Display for QD-OLED TVs.

And I think Sharp's been manufacturing mobile OLED displays for a while, albeit only for Sharp's AQUOS smartphones (e.g. Sharp AQUOS R6, Sharp AQUOS zero6, Sharp AQUOS R8 Pro, etc.).

But in a hypothetical scenario that Sharp's another option for OLED displays, I can see Nintendo buying mobile OLED displays from different companies to reduce costs, similar to how Nintendo bought LCD displays from multiple companies for the Nintendo Switch (e.g. Japan Display, Innolux, AUO).

Hard to imagine a reveal this year if it's not releasing till 2nd half next year. Would be kind of odd given that they obviously have a not insignificant lineup of games slated for the end of this year. I guess the main reason to do so would be to get out ahead of leaks. Control the messaging, etc.

I suppose it's also possible that the sources for dev kits, and the recent rumors, are the "2nd tier" of partners who got info/dev kits later, and as such are planning for games in the launch window rather than for the launch itself. In that sense the device could be releasing in CY Q2/FY Q1 next year, which would then necessitate an announcement this year due to the timing of production and leaks. That would line up with what someone posted on here yesterday as well.

I've wondered about this for awhile. External devs wouldn't have had anything NX related for awhile after that slideshow was made (~December 2015). I'd guess the 2GB number is made up bs, or possibly came from the Indy stuff in the gigaleak (iirc it had 1GB or 2GB of ram?).

Btw they didn't move to 32GB of storage until a scarily short amount of time before MP hardware was ready.
i believe the original Switch config was 3GB. That's what ther shieldTV had. I've never heard of a 2GB configuraiton for Switch

As a launch Switch owner, if the next switch model is ONLY a computing power bump, even if it's just like a 2x improvement, that would be just fine because it sounds like Nintendo is still far off from a paradigm-shifting idea/"gimmick" that'll keep them relevant for the next few generations. Even if they kept the same form factor for this upcoming Switch v4; same joy-cons, all the upgrades Mariko/OLED models brought, etc, that would still a big upgrade for me. Most of the improvements I want from the Switch line are software-side! Cloud features! Better screen captures! Downloads faster than 80mbps over ethernet! A better STORE. PLEASE. GOD. They're gatekeeping their own sales!

The current Switch hardware still feels like it's at its prime, sales-wise. I'm seeing this over and over from irl friends, casual and hardcore gamers alike. People are STILL discovering that Nintendo magic. I just watched a friend discover Animal Crossing for the first time and go out and buy a new Switch for it. I just saw a hardcore PC gamer who hadn't touched anything Nintendo post-Wii go out and buy a switch over a steam deck and he loves it and feels like there isn't enough time in the world to check out its whole library of games he can't get anywhere else in the same form factor.

Nintendo must know this which gives me solace. Everything they're doing right now seems so calculated. I wouldn't blame them for continuing to ride this wave and doing the bare minimum, hardware upgrades-wise. As long as we eventually get a Wii-level paradigm shift in hardware/controls. Cuz lemme tell you, if Splatoon 4, Pikmin 5, Smash Bros 6, Mario Kart 9, or even Metroid Prime 4 are just surface-level gameplay iterations again, I don't think I'll buy. I need some hardware-level magic. But again, it seems like they haven't found that special sauce yet, so I'm fine with another Switch iteration rather than a full blown next gen... cuz my launch switch is literally falling a part. Another piece of the top air vent broke off and I don't know how but there are two screws missing from the body. Not to mention the dying battery and malfunctioning joycon(s).

Gotta say, I've never been so involved in the speculation cycle for any videogame hardware (let alone any piece of media) ever. I've spent almost every single day for the past year clicking on this thread at least once a day to satiate my ever-growing hunger for new Nintendo hardware.

The highs that I felt as more info surfaced from the NVIDIA hack, to the crushing lows that came with the acceptance of a 2024 release date. This cycle has been something else. I know that I don't have much experience in this, but it's been so much fun.

Crazy to be here at this moment with the floodgates opening!

😏

Hard to imagine a reveal this year if it's not releasing till 2nd half next year. Would be kind of odd given that they obviously have a not insignificant lineup of games slated for the end of this year. I guess the main reason to do so would be to get out ahead of leaks. Control the messaging, etc.

I suppose it's also possible that the sources for dev kits, and the recent rumors, are the "2nd tier" of partners who got info/dev kits later, and as such are planning for games in the launch window rather than for the launch itself. In that sense the device could be releasing in CY Q2/FY Q1 next year, which would then necessitate an announcement this year due to the timing of production and leaks. That would line up with what someone posted on here yesterday as well.
I don't think this level of leaking would really happen if it was just the inner circle. It's hard to say exactly when things first went out, because the rumor cycle never fully recovered from the damage of Switch OLED (and in particular probably whatever Switch OLED was before it became Switch OLED), but it's far more likely this is an expansion and not a beginning.

Sharp has started OLED production recently themselves, I wouldn't put it past them to secure the future contract for a Switch 2 OLED if that's Nintendo's plan.

Sharp has an insanely long history with Nintendo, originally the Game Boy was supposed to have a Citizen screen and Sharp moved in and did some finagling to basically steal the contract away. I believe they've made the screen for every Nintendo handheld since (though I think DS screen production was split between Sharp and another supplier because demand was so high).

I suspect Nintendo is getting a whopper of a deal from Sharp on the screen in Switch 2, Sharp likely was not happy to lose a reliable source of business for them like that.
Samsung had been trying to bully other manufacturers out of the OLED market claiming their patents are being violated. Right now they are going after repair screens used by Hardware repair depots. I could see Samsung trying to get Nintendo to go with them for supply security.

Looks like Grubb's reference to the Bombcast was from today, where he said, quote: "I'll say, for a while now, I've been hearing that they would announce something this year. That is-- like-- what does that mean? 'Cause, it's like, they could announce an announcement, right? They could do the thing that they did with the Switch, and it's like, here is a teaser video. And it could be even slighter than that. But they'll start talking about it in some way later this year."

He said this in the middle of what I thought was just haphazard speculation from the hosts about Nintendo Live and Gamescom. But then very curiously, after the above quote, he basically wrapped that segment up by referencing a report, https://www.startmenu.co.uk/home/report-nintendo-confirm-new-hardware-end-of-august-switch-2, which actually claims that Nintendo will actually announce the console at Gamescom, or at least in that specific timeframe near the end of August.

He didn't specifically endorse the report (and the article itself even says they think the specific idea of announcing at Gamescom is not credible, and that the entire concept of an announcement this year is questionable), but he at least seems to think it's in the same vein as his own "announcement this year" hearsay. I'm keeping my own opinions out of this post for now.

(The other thing I was thinking of was this, from February. And it turns out I was generously misremembering, at that time he actually said there was a 45% chance of the system launching in late 2023. He seems to have forgotten that though since he's totally onboard with the VGC/Eurogamer reporting "lining up" and making sense.)

From my understanding igzo is not a display pannel but a display tech that works in conjunction with lcd, tft or even oled. I may be wrong, but there is some documentation floating around on google. Can verify.
Yes, as you follow up IGZO is a TFT tech. Sharp has made IGZO LCDs before, and presumably still do. My understanding is that IGZO screens are thinner and brighter, but the power savings mostly come from the ability to hold an image for a long time while turning the refresh rate down to nothing, something that is super useful on a phone looking at a static webpage, but not a huge advantage in video games.

No idea what the relative cost is!

I don't think this level of leaking would really happen if it was just the inner circle. It's hard to say exactly when things first went out, because the rumor cycle never fully recovered from the damage of Switch OLED (and in particular probably whatever Switch OLED was before it became Switch OLED), but it's far more likely this is an expansion and not a beginning.
For sure, definitely one would expect that there were earlier rounds of dev kits going back to last year. I'll be interested to see what Totillo has to say since he seemingly had some sources in Japan.

Looks like Grubb's reference to the Bombcast was from today, where he said, quote: "I'll say, for a while now, I've been hearing that they would announce something this year. That is-- like-- what does that mean? 'Cause, it's like, they could announce an announcement, right? They could do the thing that they did with the Switch, and it's like, here is a teaser video. And it could be even slighter than that. But they'll start talking about it in some way later this year."

He said this in the middle of what I thought was just haphazard speculation from the hosts about Nintendo Live and Gamescom. But then very curiously, after the above quote, he basically wrapped that segment up by referencing a report, https://www.startmenu.co.uk/home/report-nintendo-confirm-new-hardware-end-of-august-switch-2, which actually claims that Nintendo will actually announce the console at Gamescom, or at least in that specific timeframe near the end of August.

He didn't specifically endorse the report (and the article itself even says they think the specific idea of announcing at Gamescom is not credible, and that the entire concept of an announcement this year is questionable), but he at least seems to think it's in the same vein as his own "announcement this year" hearsay. I'm keeping my own opinions out of this post for now.

(The other thing I was thinking of was this, from February. And it turns out I was generously misremembering, at that time he actually said there was a 45% chance of the system launching in late 2023. He seems to have forgotten that though since he's totally onboard with the VGC/Eurogamer reporting "lining up" and making sense.)
Interesting that the article says "confirm the existence" instead of "announce", which, if Nintendo is gonna showcase the system behind closed doors, they may just make a press release saying just confirm that their next generation is coming 2024, like they did with the NX, just to prevent leaks, and I don't that would impact sales THAT much.

edit: And them saying their sources were saying something would happen around the end of July is really interesting considering VGC's "nothing-burger" report, Necrolipe's weird hint and Grubb's statement being quite vague and stirring up, I would say weirdly, around a time where Nintendo would never unveil the console (before their big holiday title) and a minimal confirmation would make everyone shut up and still leave room for them to sell the current model.

Last edited:
Quoted by: LiC
A summer announcement makes absolutely no sense. Grubb might just have a bad source. They're not announcing it before Super Mario Bros Wonder comes out.
Eh not much is stopping that game from selling very well imo. Nintendo is weird with making decisions so speaking in absolutes doesn't really work here lol.

I hate vagueposting so I'm gonna take this as a co-sign from you. :)

Eh nothing is stopping that game from selling imo. Nintendo is weird so speaking in absolutes doesn't really work here lol.
It's not as much about that game itself and more about the timing. Switch 2 probably isn't coming until summer 2024. Nintendo will most likely hold off on an announcement until December 2023 so they can continue to focus on the holiday titles.

I just can‘t imagine it happening at Gamescom. Nintendo usually wants to announce stuff at their own terms and a convention like this just seem too have to much distraction. Especially with the Geoff Keighley Show.

Okay, follow-up opinion post. The idea of the initial announcement for Nintendo's next system being "even slighter" than the October Switch reveal is stupid. Firstly because why would Nintendo want to do that, and secondly because the kind of "press conference only" reveal this seems to be alluding to is not something that Jeff Grubb (or anyone) would get leaks about in a million years. Not to mention, Nintendo doesn't do those kind of announcements anymore. The last hardware to be announced without a true reveal (NX doesn't count) was the Wii U, which happened before Nintendo Directs even existed. It's prehistory.

Next, that report about Gamescom is not credible, something the author even admits, so why they bothered publishing it, I have no idea. They say they were given this information "at the end of July" (so like last week at most?), and didn't feel it warranted reporting, but after Monday's articles, "several details of VGC’s report lining up with what startmenu’s sources said have convinced us that this story holds some truth to it." They don't specify what those details are besides the fact that the source said devkits were being distributed. The article's questionable (albeit admitted) speculation and its factual inaccuracies (like saying the NX was announced via tweet in 2016) don't win me over to their credibility, either.

Interesting that the article says "confirm the existence" instead of "announce", which, if Nintendo is gonna showcase the system behind closed doors, they may just make a press release saying just confirm that their next generation is coming 2024, like they did with the NX, just to prevent leaks, and I don't that would impact sales THAT much.
No, they're claiming it would be an announcement, not behind closed doors. And Nintendo is not going to do a "just a press release" announcement for new hardware in the year of our Lord 2023.

Yeah the DLC confuses me. I don't get why they're extending the life of 8D so much instead of making and releasing 9. But hey, I dunno what they have up their sleeve.
I doubt 9 will come much later than it would've otherwise, it was never coming until the next hardware. 8D getting new DLC after so many years feels kind of weird, but four years ago they wouldn't have had Tour tracks to recycle.

No, they're claiming it would be an announcement, not behind closed doors. And Nintendo is not going to do a "just a press release" announcement for new hardware in the year of our Lord 2023.
I don‘t know. While I see that times have changed, I would not rule out that they could just say around their next IR report something like „hey we plan to release new hardware for next year, more information soon, please don‘t ask us annoying questions in the meantime.“ (With soon meaning a reveal trailer at some point this Winter).

Please read this staff post before posting.

Furthermore, according to this follow-up post, all off-topic chat will be moderated.
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom