• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST4 Jan. 2022| Resurrections

The next Switch model will be called...

• Nintendo Switch 2

Votes: 40 23.5%
  • Nintendo Switch Pro

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Nintendo Switch 4k

Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Nintendo Switch U

• Nintendo Switch +

Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nintendo Switch Max

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Nintendo Switch Up

• New Nintendo Switch

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • Nintendo Switch Advance

Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Super Nintendo Switch

Votes: 53 31.2%
  • Nintendo Switch Super

• Nintendo Switchxty Four

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Nintendo Switchcube

• Nintendo Swiitch

• Nintendo Change

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nintendo Modify

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nintendo Adjust

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Nintendo Wii U 2

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Other (Please specify)

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Switch Plus

Votes: 5 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iโ€™ve had Crosscode for a while and only got a little into it, excited to return for the full experience

I hate memes in games though

I also really strongly dislike the character art style sorry

Gonna be playing in my head as I try to sleep and work

Not quite the same, but for the last weekโ€”all day, everydayโ€”Iโ€™ve been singing:
โ€œItโ€™s a whole new world we live in. Do do dooo do do do. It's a whole new way to see. Do do dooo do do do.
It's a whole new place, with a brand new attitude...but you've still gotta catch 'em all. And be the best that you can be. Pokรฉmon Johto!โ€

Sometimes I dance a little too.

Is the whole country cold right now? I feel like everyone I talk to from different states itโ€™s like freezing. Even in Florida itโ€™s really really cold right now.
Itโ€™s a fairly warm day today for us today at 32, but weโ€™ve been on an up and down roller coaster for the last month or so (with the downs being fairly normal for January here.)

Is the whole country cold right now? I feel like everyone I talk to from different states itโ€™s like freezing. Even in Florida itโ€™s really really cold right now.
After a crazy warm December it's actually kinda nice to be having a regularly cold January for a change.

We had a huge storm here in Massachusetts. I think we almost got 2 feet of snow in my town.

First real winter test of our new home and so far it passed muster lol.

We moved from a townhouse with 2 flights of stairs to get to the front door, those stairs facing north, to a SFH with 3 steps total facing south. My shoveling/deicing/salting requirements have dropped by about 95%.

All this wonderful CrossCode talk reminds me that I'll eventually get back around to playing that game again. Eventually.

future-shoulder.gif

@Skittzo and me deciding when to move onto ST5

Just saw an exchange between two friends...

One of them changed their mind about Pokรฉmon Legends, and now is interested to play.. meanwhile, the other person is baffled because "the game is ugly"

๐Ÿฅด

itโ€™s a fair point if graphics are important to someone
That's perfectly fine; My point is that the one that can't stand Legends graphics, is arguing that my other friend, shouldn't be able to enjoy either BECAUSE of the graphics;

as much I'd respect someone skipping the game over the visuals, I honestly can't understand investing energy arguing that someone shouldn't value other aspects of the game more.

Thanks, all. But this needs to be locked before it generates a spacetime paradox that destroys a third of the universe.

Even though I've sunk 500+ hours into Super Mega Baseball 3, I'll still get the Show 22 on the Switch, just for the novelty of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom