• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST29 Feb. 2024| Two Handhelds, Both Alike In Dignity

What Is Your Burning Desire? — Read the ST First

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
House Three Vs House (Whatever is one more than no points in tennis? Fifteen?) Vs Abysses Vs Libraries
all you have to do is look at my ST history to know what number my next ST will be about

bghfaWO.jpeg

Alright, is this anything?
perfection

I forgot I’d need to take a two hour taxi drive (it was rush hour) after the eight hour boat ride to New Famiboards City, but I’m back. I had made friends with a team of doctors on board (when I told them it’d prevent another MC Horace Sephiroth apocalypse they signed up right away), but it looks like @Suswave and @VolcanicDynamo are ok so maybe that was not necessary. They can still patch you up though and we brought plenty of water to drink.

I knew it though! I knew the AI scourge was out there still! I DETONATED ALL for LOVE and I’d do it again! Let me call up Suswave Support. @Barely Able was right we need some refunds.

“Hello Suswave Support, I think you made a mistake earlier. You gave LOVE back all of their points, but that was a big mistake. You actually needed a full refund and to truly make it right to the aggrieved parties you needed to double those points from there. I don’t make the rules that’s just what good customer service does, they make things right.”

Would you rather fight 100 regular mouse-sized Mickey Mouse (Mice?) or one human sized ;Mickey Mouse?
He's getting stomped either way but I guess walloping the big bloke would be more satisfying. Try protecting your brand value now, Mickey.

when everything is a shitpost then nothing is a shitpost
Shit you're right. We need a counterbalance.

Ahem. Good morning, chaps, how do you do on this fine morning? How much sugar would you want with your tea?

they found a new snake that’s 26’ long and 440 lbs and I fucking love that so much

they were just hanging out at the bottom of a river!!

Just sitting here, watching this game roll by, thinking of the latest hot Kings Of Leon lyrics...

"are you a mustang or a kitty?"

Deep stuff.

@xghost777 told me to attack and dethrone the final boss in this thread, using some kind of text based voodoo, and I told him that

0dc31f14-7d73-4786-99d3-4c98782db425_text.gif

But he wouldn't let it go. He told me shitposts could defeat the final boss. And I do know a thing or three about shitposting. So let's see how this goes.

I STRIKE Suswave Support, for the betterment of Famikind.
More shitposts for the masses!

genki-dama-spirit-bomb.gif

Give me all your shitpost-based energy! We can only do it together!

@xghost777 told me to attack and dethrone the final boss in this thread, using some kind of text based voodoo, and I told him that

0dc31f14-7d73-4786-99d3-4c98782db425_text.gif

But he wouldn't let it go. He told me shitposts could defeat the final boss. And I do know a thing or three about shitposting. So let's see how this goes.

I STRIKE Suswave Support, for the betterment of Famikind.
More shitposts for the masses!

genki-dama-spirit-bomb.gif

Give me all your shitpost-based energy! We can only do it together!
hate to steal your thunder but @meatbag landed a sick spirit bomb a little while back

we’re out of the STRIKE phase and into the “shitpost to render AI data useless” phase, which we are succeeding at a ton

so please! shitpost! you can win for the shitpost abyss without having to follow complicated rules or making me tally shit into the wee hours of the night because I made a bunch of complicated rules

it’s all for SHITPOST VICTORY now

hate to steal your thunder but @meatbag landed a sick spirit bomb a little while back

we’re out of the STRIKE phase and into the “shitpost to render AI data useless” phase, which we are succeeding at a ton

so please! shitpost! you can win for the shitpost abyss without having to follow complicated rules or making me tally shit into the wee hours of the night because I made a bunch of complicated rules

it’s all for SHITPOST VICTORY now
OYOUHD.gif

Hmm trying to decide which to do as the physical focus game in my switch this weekend. pikmin 2 or way of the thief

they found a new snake that’s 26’ long and 440 lbs and I fucking love that so much

they were just hanging out at the bottom of a river!!
I just looked up the video and HOLY SHIT. That thing is massive, and kind of gorgeous

Just sitting here, watching this game roll by, thinking of the latest hot Kings Of Leon lyrics...

"are you a mustang or a kitty?"

Deep stuff.
Such a swAIne, lips like line (of code)
But shit don't matter to me
Live and Learn before I burn
Shit don't matter to me
Like a cake, I mix and bake
Shit don't matter to me
I could post or I could strike
Shit don't matter to me

Thinking of making soup next week. Not sure what I want to put in it outside of Daikon, beans and white miso paste tho

In my chill out mode before calling it a nighr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom