• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST18 March 2023| The physical version of ST18 will be available in stores next month

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m finally making progress in FEWTH again. May finish a chapter this weekend. But right now I’m working on a kit and watching anime

They thought Nintendo said spy islands instead of sky islands
Ah yes the vast spies above:
tingle.large.jpg

I will say one bad thing about Cereza and the Lost Demon. It's way too difficult to get around the map and going for 100% for my liking. I mostly care about the journal entries but even that is tedious to get around. Everything else is very solid.

I will say one bad thing about Cereza and the Lost Demon. It's way too difficult to get around the map and going for 100% for my liking. I mostly care about the journal entries but even that is tedious to get around. Everything else is very solid.
they really expect you to remember some hidden hideaway from 5 hours ago off your own memory lol

Hi everyone, I apologize for my ignorance, I didn't know where else to ask this, but I was hoping someone may be able to help me out.

Did The Escapist ever do anything problematic? I remember they used to be pretty big back in the day, and Yahtzee even had a co-host spot on The Jimquisition iirc; but I haven't heard about them on the communities I frequent in years. Just wondering if they did something problematic? Mostly asking because my feed recommended an article to me that I was about to share, but I wouldn't want to if there's anything objectionable with the outlet at all.

Making a second attempt at starting the Yakuza series. Tried playing 0 a few months ago but the game frozen and I hadn't saved in a few hours. Hopefully this time goes better. I own the entire series on Xbox, even the Judgment games and Ishin, but never played them outside a bit of 0.

Making a second attempt at starting the Yakuza series. Tried playing 0 a few months ago but the game frozen and I hadn't saved in a few hours. Hopefully this time goes better. I own the entire series on Xbox, even the Judgment games and Ishin, but never played them outside a bit of 0.
Yeah, I kinda wish they would have added auto save to the Xbox and PC ports. Just gotta be really obsessive about saving every time you pass a phone booth.

The Legend Of Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom Open Spoilers Discussion Thread Discussion Thread
Seriously though, when the art book leak happened that was my thought.. “I won’t look, I can handle it! … but I wonder if there’s a spoiler-free discussion of the art book by people who have seen it but just share impressions and if they think it’s good or not”. We need a spoiler-free discussion thread of the art book discussion thread :p

Last edited:
I wasn't expecting the first two super hero movies of 2023 to flop, but I'm not really upset about it. Shazam 2 though.... jeez. It's going to make less than Morbius.

I wasn't expecting the first two super hero movies of 2023 to flop, but I'm not really upset about it. Shazam 2 though.... jeez. It's going to make less than Morbius.

I didn't even know Shazam 2 had come out until I read articles about it not doing well. They just kind of threw it out there with little promotion. At this point, DC just wants to to wipe the slate clean with Gunn's new universe.

Shazam 2 is probably the worst movie I have ever seen. I cringed the whole way through. Terrible, terrible film with an almost non-existent plot that goes all over the place.

Shazam 2 is probably the worst movie I have ever seen. I cringed the whole way through. Terrible, terrible film with an almost non-existent plot that goes all over the place.
I haven't seen it, but I saw the reviews. I really liked the first movie, but it sounds like they got rid of everything I liked about it in the 2nd one. Wtf.

What if Apple made a home console? Yes, I know they made the Apple Pippin back in the 90s, but Apple was a COMPLETELY different company back then.
my first thought was that an Apple console would lead to more ports of console games to iOS and iPad OS, which would rock.

I liked Quest 64 back in the day. Beat it twice even. Don’t think I’d care for it today though lol.
Honestly it’s not that bad. People were just expecting (and probably sold by the publisher) way too much, especially with the lack of big RPGs that all moved to Sony. It’s a meme at this point though, so thought it fit lol

What if Apple made a home console? Yes, I know they made the Apple Pippin back in the 90s, but Apple was a COMPLETELY different company back then.

With how powerful their custom chips are I'd argue they'd just need an actual Apple-made controller for iPhones and iPads.

Hi everyone, I apologize for my ignorance, I didn't know where else to ask this, but I was hoping someone may be able to help me out.

Did The Escapist ever do anything problematic? I remember they used to be pretty big back in the day, and Yahtzee even had a co-host spot on The Jimquisition iirc; but I haven't heard about them on the communities I frequent in years. Just wondering if they did something problematic? Mostly asking because my feed recommended an article to me that I was about to share, but I wouldn't want to if there's anything objectionable with the outlet at all.
If I recall correctly, Yahtzee was a bit wishy-washy when gamergate was going on (and has always had some edgy humor anyway), and their forums had some activity around it, but that's all I recall and I'm not sure to what extent.

I could be wrong, but I think The Escapist was one of those sites that wasn't paying its content creators.
If I recall correctly, Yahtzee was a bit wishy-washy when gamergate was going on (and has always had some edgy humor anyway), and their forums had some activity around it, but that's all I recall and I'm not sure to what extent.
Thanks very much! I'll refrain from posting anything from there on here (and just avoid the site in general)

I just realized that the Mario Movie, the Owl House series finale, and the US release of Suzume are all coming out within a week of each other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom