• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST18 March 2023| The physical version of ST18 will be available in stores next month

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't expecting the first two super hero movies of 2023 to flop, but I'm not really upset about it. Shazam 2 though.... jeez. It's going to make less than Morbius.
Ant-Man was ass and Shazam 2 was mid imo (and I loved the first one). I think for many people, we've hit such a CBM saturation point that anything that doesn't look great is going to sink.

John Wick 4, Creed 3, and Scream VI are all very good movies to me, and they all made bank. Love it! Looking forward to D&D next weekend.

Ant-Man was ass
2872210ee104f677884003f24db94f3c--seinfeld-its-funny.jpg

who cares the game is out in a month & half anyway
I do care, but you're also totally right. Even if we don't get anything this week, next week is the Mario movie and all the hoopla around that, and then the following week is the one-month-away mark already. It'll be here before we know it.

I do care, but you're also totally right. Even if we don't get anything this week, next week is the Mario movie and all the hoopla around that, and then the following week is the one-month-away mark already. It'll be here before we know it.
o0y16wc.gif

Barely slept last night, but awaking to the “Avatar is actually a FPS” leak fortunately gave me enough anger to fuel me through the day
It's such a weird choice for the game, I went from pretty interested in the idea of a game set on Pandora to entirely uninterested in a couple seconds flat

Though yeah this has been known for a bit now iirc

Surprised that there are people out there having faith in the Avatar game. I mean, it's Ubisoft. That would be enough nowadays to make me loose any interest to begin with. :D
I've played few enough Ubisoft games, so my mental image of them is better game dev wise than most (off the top of my head, AC Black Flag, Odyssey, Immortals Fenyx Rising, Mario + Rabbids. So basically just the good ones)

I've played few enough Ubisoft games, so my mental image of them is better game dev wise than most (off the top of my head, AC Black Flag, Odyssey, Immortals Fenyx Rising, Mario + Rabbids. So basically just the good ones)
Well, I've played those listed as well (didn't finish a single one, though), and I still can't say that I found any of them to be that good, but ymmv and taste dependent and all that stuff of course. I actually don't remember any Ubisoft game I really liked, at least not reaching back to the 2010s or so. Hmmm.

My post right after this one will the be the thousandth.

It will be the most important post I ever made, you better not miss it.

Surprised that there are people out there having faith in the Avatar game. I mean, it's Ubisoft. That would be enough nowadays to make me loose any interest to begin with. :D
The narrative director for Control worked on the writing so it could still be good.

The Legends content and tweaks with the Dreamcast higher quality soundtrack was pretty much all I needed from a Skies re-release. Hope it happens.

The Legends content and tweaks with the Dreamcast higher quality soundtrack was pretty much all I needed from a Skies re-release. Hope it happens.
Yeah. It’s interesting- there’s tons of opinion pieces over the last few years asking for it, I wonder how much this latest one is wishful thinking because of how many classic RPGs are currently being remastered 20 years later, and how it ‘feels about the right time’, or whether there’s anything concrete there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom