• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST18 March 2023| The physical version of ST18 will be available in stores next month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay but like

How do I steam?
Valve_head2.png

I didn't quite finish dungeon 7 before April but got very close. Plus I added a ton of new features and enemies and abilities as usual.

Physical version of the OG Bayonetta showed up today finally, and look at the beauty of a complete Bayo collection.
I hope this is not the end of the line for Bayonetta.

IMG_20230331_233258.jpg

Actually anime, was watching Raven in the inner palace on crunchyroll (out of season dub) while sorting.

Also nearing the end of chapter 13 in FEWTH on scarlet Blaze… don’t know how much more this means I have left tho XD
Sorry, thought it was some game. Good to know you're safe, don't know what this FEWTH is, but I'm sure no one here would engage in such habit as gaming.

Physical version of the OG Bayonetta showed up today finally, and look at the beauty of a complete Bayo collection.
I hope this is not the end of the line for Bayonetta.

IMG_20230331_233258.jpg
If the interviews about Origins are to be believed, they’re planning on doing more.

I feel like I should do a proper full playthrough of Dragon’s Dogma before FFXVI comes out, but the stat growth always scares me away.

Warhammer 40k Boltgun is looking beautifully crunchy. Comes to Switch later this year.

The boomer shooter subgenre really gets my dopamine flowing. Nostalgia is part of it, but there's also something kinda Nintendo-eque about their focus on gameplay feel and elegant simplicity.

Went to Best Buy today to look at movies out of boredom and oh man was it sad. Like 10-12 different movies tops. The newest Scream, Halloween, James Bond, and Top Gun along with Nope, the Highlander, and steelbooks for Inglorious Bastards was all I can remember. Looked down the aisle for Xbox games and it was like two copies of Resident Evil 4 and nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom