• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST18 March 2023| The physical version of ST18 will be available in stores next month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally treated myself to Capcom Fighting Collection at a 50% discount.

When will Capcom revive Darkstalkers, smh.
Never, probably. I was so hyped when Ono dropped the Darkstalkers teaser way back when, but nothing came out of it.

Last edited:
After spending some time with video games, I am once again convinced of the notion that video games are pretty good

yeah-boy-yes.gif

Aaahahahahahahaha folks ... foooolks... this is golden!

About the MS/Acti merger, the CMA released statements by Sony and MS about it, and Sony just went to another comedy goldmine.

Read from here:

For example, Microsoft might release a PlayStation version of Call of Duty where bugs and errors emerge only on the game's final level or after later updates.

I shit you not, this is an OFFICIAL answer/statement from Sony about why MS shouldn't have CoD erm sorry, Activision/Blizzard. Because they might, on purpose, add BUGS to the PS versions of CoD! Adding bugs, ON PURPOSE, on a competitor console!

Aaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha.

End the week, the best joke has been done, there nothing that could be funnier this week.

literally-grasping-at-straws-reaching.gif

About the MS/Acti merger, the CMA released statements by Sony and MS about it, and Sony just went to another comedy goldmine.

Read from here:

I shit you not, this is an OFFICIAL answer/statement from Sony about why MS shouldn't have CoD erm sorry, Activision/Blizzard. Because they might, on purpose, add BUGS to the PS versions of CoD! Adding bugs, ON PURPOSE, on a competitor console!

End the week, the best joke has been done, there nothing that could be funnier this week.
Holy shit.

I swear when either MS or Sony open their mouths regarding this deal, they just make the argument in favour of the other.

it's me. A regular guy now

conregulations!

just wait until we get a divorce and i take my half of the community in the alimony ruling

I spent years of my life trying to escape the boring horror of joint custody — weekends whiled away on four-hour bus trips, free time in neither country to create and maintain friendships, or be there for the key moments, or do any activity that required unencumbered weekends

which is to say that if you two split I’m packing a bindle and stealing a bike

Read from here:

literally-grasping-at-straws-reaching.gif
I know industry consolidation is bad and all that but this whole saga has been pretty hilarious, so I guess something good has come of it.

Holy shit.

I swear when either MS or Sony open their mouths regarding this deal, they just make the argument in favour of the other.
Microsoft’s whole “man our console REALLY sucks and NOBODY wants it” routine was definitely a highlight for me

In a just and interesting world, someone would sue Sony over their exclusivity deals and just copy and paste their own arguments back at them.

I like that companies have just completely dropped all pretense and are now calling their presentations directs.
Well they can’t call them State of Plays or else people will just assume it’ll suck.

Furukawa seeing all this, looking over to a folder with "CONFIDENTIAL" in red capitals on it, saying to himself:

"Would be a shame if i'd somehow decide to announce Drake after all, huh Phil?"

Glad Microsoft went ahead and confirmed the day for their summer show too so I can request the day off work. I think I've missed it once since 2008.

Microsoft just announced a game specific Direct THREE MONTHS ahead of time. Lmao

Glad Microsoft went ahead and confirmed the day for their summer show too so I can request the day off work. I think I've missed it once since 2008.
I think this is just for Starfield, not anything else.

Lol they are really calling it Starfield Direct. I thought that was a joke. I would be so embarassed if i had to use Direct branding. Only one company actually makes worthy presentations that have Direct label in their name.

Microsoft just announced a game specific Direct THREE MONTHS ahead of time. Lmao

I think this is just for Starfield, not anything else.

The wording on the Xbox official tweet does sound that there's a general Games Showcase before. Either on the same day or in the days before the Seinfeld Direct.

Microsoft was always good at giving a big lead time from E3 announcement until the show. This is pretty common for them

I just posted this in the Books |ST| over on The Roost, but fuck it this is my ST and I'll post about what I want!

Eragon was first published 20 years ago this year. It's been 12 years since the final book, Inheritance. Fuck man, I am so stoked for October 28th

What's with this toilet talk here? I'm getting the urge to become Monty Python and the Holy Grail's french guy and call you all "Wipers of other people's bottoms" if you don't stop.

I mean ... if you're not a fan of Horror movies, going straight to an adaption of Lovecraftian fucked up stuff sure is a decision. ;D
It was probably one of my worst decisions.

I was literally shaken afterward.

Oh no

Oh no!

So many potential things
I just posted this in the Books |ST| over on The Roost, but fuck it this is my ST and I'll post about what I want!

Eragon was first published 20 years ago this year. It's been 12 years since the final book, Inheritance. Fuck man, I am so stoked for October 28th

I've never read the Eragon books, but I take it from this you would heartily recommend? The last couple of series I've read have been Sanderson's Stormlight Archive (mostly enjoyable) and Robin Hobb's Realm of the Elderlings (which I absolutely adored and would read again if I had time for 16 chunky fantasy books).

It was probably one of my worst decisions.

I was literally shaken afterward.

Well, now that you've the inital shock done, how about you read the other stuff, maybe reading is easier than having everything visualized. ;D

But as a disclaimer, be aware Lovecraft was a sick human being who had many very very shitty and bad views and opinions.

Why not just make the Starfield Direct part of the regular Direct? I don't get the need to separate them.
I think they’re going to go very deep into it, and breaking it out into its own show lets people who only care about it watch it by itself, and allows people who don’t to tune out.

Well, now that you've the inital shock done, how about you read the other stuff, maybe reading is easier than having everything visualized. ;D

But as a disclaimer, be aware Lovecraft was a sick human being who had many very very shitty and bad views and opinions.
I'm well aware.

I read his stories when I was, like, 9 or 10 years-old and I do not condone them, especially now. Though at the time, I was curious and just thought that "that's how everyone acted back then" (so my interest was kinda historical).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom