• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST18 March 2023| The physical version of ST18 will be available in stores next month

Status
Not open for further replies.
58af7f412900002200bea8f8.jpeg
I would love to see this image but with each beanie baby labeled with Famiboards members

I would love to see this image but with each beanie baby labeled with Famiboards members
Dibs on being Toothy if that T Rex beanie baby is in there (I will also accept any adorable looking rabbit to channel the spirit and presence of Mr. Peanutbutter)

crash 4 is bloody hard.
Yeah, some levels by the end of the game are pretty hardcore. I’ve had to take multiple breaks not to lose my calm and focus during the last level, especially. But it feels rewarding when you win, though! And never unfair, unlike some levels in Crash 1. Good luck to get through it!

I gave up on the game after the Bayou world. I spent too much time trying to 100% the thing that when I tried to transition to any% the levels were just not fun anymore. They were simplistic and straightforward vs 100% which broke my fingers.
The fact that the Crash 4 100% is so painful after the first three games (1 in N-Sane, but 2 & 3 in both versions) had really fun 100% completion runs makes me kinda sad.

I have fun with the Crash games not trying to 100% complete them

Man I'm enjoying Cave Story + but this game is way too hard to not have save points right before bosses, even as someone who generally likes limited saves in games.

I had tons of beanie babies/stuffed animals in general, still have them too

I still have Wrinkles the dog on my bookshelf. I remember some girl in my class tried to steal him out of my bag, so I became overprotective of it. lol

I wanna finish Oracle of Ages and try the GrimGrimoire demo but Metroid Prime got its hooks in me
Oracle of Ages has top tier dungeons especially in the second half. Hot take but Jabu Jabu's Belly is actually pretty good and nicely difficult despite its reputation. But, Metroid Prime is a masterpiece, so I understand! I've never played GrimGrimoire, going to be looking into it at some point.

How's the original Octopath Traveler? Been kind of wondering as I saw it a store recently and kind of realized I never picked it up and maybe should as a kind of defining Switch game from the early days.

Finally got around to watching Knives Out just now. What a fun movie! I’ll probably check out Glass Onion tomorrow.

Is it just me or <insert something that literally everyone thinks/feels/does here>?

Every day is a Famiboards day
It's all the videogames you forgot to play
Take a big poop and have it your way
Make it a Famiboards...day

I went out today, and ended up picking up a few things (yes, including the froggy). I've never played either of these, so I'm looking forward to giving them a shot! Couldn't pass on $40 per game. I didn't even know Tropical Freeze was part of the MAR10 sale.

u6tDnYD.png

I went out today, and ended up picking up a few things (yes, including the froggy). I've never played either of these, so I'm looking forward to giving them a shot! Couldn't pass on $40 per game. I didn't even know Tropical Freeze was part of the MAR10 sale.

u6tDnYD.png
Great choices!

I just finished watching Tár. I went in thinking it was a horror movie, but it’s not. It’s still very anxious and creepy though, and I really enjoyed it.

I just finished watching Tár. I went in thinking it was a horror movie, but it’s not. It’s still very anxious and creepy though, and I really enjoyed it.
I watched The Color Out Of Space and I honestly wish I hadn't.

Let's just say that horror movies don't agree with me...

What's with this toilet talk here? I'm getting the urge to become Monty Python and the Holy Grail's french guy and call you all "Wipers of other people's bottoms" if you don't stop.

I watched The Color Out Of Space and I honestly wish I hadn't.

Let's just say that horror movies don't agree with me...

I mean ... if you're not a fan of Horror movies, going straight to an adaption of Lovecraftian fucked up stuff sure is a decision. ;D

I watched a few scenes from Turning Red

That red panda still looks like a fursuit, i dont know if its intentional or not but if not then lmao.
Artstyle is very generic looking despite the ghibli influences.

Wow there seems to be a lot of butt jokes.

I plan on watching it soon but lmao.

Oh man, the upcoming Mario Movie Direct is airing at 11pm here in Europe ... hey Nintendo, how about you switch between EU and US having shit times?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom