• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST18 March 2023| The physical version of ST18 will be available in stores next month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely. For example:

Week 1: GBA Game Announced
Week 2: GBA Game Released
Week 3: N64 Game Announced
Week 4: N64 Game Released
Week 5: GBA Game Announced
Week 6: GBA Game Released
Week 7: N64 Game Announced
Week 8: N64 Game Released
Week 9: GBA Game Announced
Week 10: GBA Game Released
Week 11: Suspiciously Empty
Week 12: NES/SNES/GB Game Dumping Ground

repeat ad infinitum

I know this is incredibly optimistic (they’re gonna run out of N64 games very quickly) (also there’s not that many NES/SNES games left for them to release) but I’d love a regular cadence like this.
Very good idea for when they hit the reset button on Switch 2.

Very good idea for when they hit the reset button on Switch 2.
i-am-dead-inside-dead-inside.gif

My favorite part of my workday: getting on a Zoom call with about 20 other people just waiting to hear something that is maybe relevant to my work.

My favorite part of my workday: getting on a Zoom call with about 20 other people just waiting to hear something that is maybe relevant to my work.
My favorite is getting on a company-wide call with like 500 people or something, and having it be relevant to my position for approximately 2 minutes out of an hour and a half

Every now and then I keep depositing Famicoins into my bank so it only displays 69 coins, but I forgot being OP of an ST means enough immeasurable wealth to influence local politics. Huzzah!

I'mma make some deposits now

I lost control of that train. None of us know how Famicoins works and it's evolved to be its own living thing. It's actually scary and I'm concerned the IRS will get involved.

No wonder the badge is coming off, destroying the tracks that lead back to you is a good idea

Fantastic start to the new Halo season, none of the challenges track.
pedro-pascal-crying.gif

Jesus Christ, 343i

I would SOMEDAY like to come back to Halo to enjoy the experience.

Taking bets on which happens first: Halo MCC on Switch (or future Nintendo console), or Halo Infinite living up to its potential Heat death of the universe is not a valid choice

pedro-pascal-crying.gif

Jesus Christ, 343i

I would SOMEDAY like to come back to Halo to enjoy the experience.

Taking bets on which happens first: Halo: MCC on Switch (or future Nintendo console), or Halo Infinite living up to its potential

Heat death of the universe is not a valid choice
I played one game, saw challenges weren't tracking, checked r/Halo to make sure I wasn't alone, saw I wasn't, turned the game off with the quickness.

Let it be known that, once I no longer have the title of Admin tied to my name, I will be dropping the air of professionalism and decorum. I apologize to announce that the reserved, tactful bellydrum is going away
Just please try not to get banned. Not sure if this community could handle yet another forum migration. 😏

Splatoon 3 booted me during a match and now I'm not able to play for six minutes?

Naw, Mario Kart it is.

Is getting (more than completing "story"/rank/etc) into a new fighting game the "New Year resolutions" of videogames? I jest, but that's been me with recent fighting games lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom