• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST 12 Sep 2022| Trails From Splatoon 03

The First Fami Splatfest: Which Team Will You Join?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Overwatch 2 has cross-progression so since I already OW1 on PC, I can transfer my shit to OW 2 on Switch. So I figured I'd give the game a shot on both systems.

happy birthday to sus, the first person I can remember making me think "oh wow, someday I'm going to precede as many cool people as preceded me"

it's the ciiiircle of liiiife

happy birthday to sus, the first person I can remember making me think "oh wow, someday I'm going to precede as many cool people as preceded me"

it's the ciiiircle of liiiife
we are woven ~ thank you for your shnervice

Is Overwatch 2 out? I remember I was super confused back in July as I already own Overwatch 1 and I was super frustrated because they're gonna deactivate Overwatch 1 or something and 2 is gonna be free to play... And I don't know what's going to happen to my game.

Is this what TF2 players felt back in 2010 when it went F2P? I used to just laugh at them because they only got a hat for buying the game.
the roaches have not yet made me a cake and they're running out of time

however, in the interest of celebrating my birthday, here's a Grögol video for y'all!

Happy birthday! 🎂 Here's a cake for your long and prosper life.

Don't go F2P. Or go F2P. It depends on your outlook on life. I support both actually

Elekdkder.jpg

It do be like that.

however, in the interest of celebrating my birthday, here's a Grögol video for y'all!

Häppy b̸̡̕í̴̱͝ṟ̶̭̊̑͘t̸̙̔͒h̷̭̾̂͒ͅd̷̯͈̫̂̈́a̵͍̪͛̓y̸̡̢̛̫̞̠͚̥̼̟̝̺̭͈̩̙̰̯͔̞̻̖̜̣̼̜̤͈̯͇̼͆͆̉̀̒̑̓͗́́̅̽͋͆̈́̆̂̀̈́͐̕͝͠͠

Sigh was hoping for something more out there for the 20th anniversary of MG like Dunbine Ver Ka. But this zeta is impressive

Finished the Mass Effect remastered trilogy. Good job I can go straight back to Xenoblade 3 tomorrow, and then start Splatoon 3 at the weekend.

I've been thinking about getting an Xbox Series S but when I seriously consider what I would want to play on it (or a PS5 for that matter), I begin to reconsider. It's crazy that it's been almost two years into the new gen and it basically feels like I haven't missed out on much. In the current time and near future, here are the new gen games that I would want to play:

Cyberpunk 2077 (still seems to run like garbage on PS4)
Halo Infinite
Final Fantasy 16
Starfield

And that's kind it and I don't really have super strong desires to play really play these games anyways. Cyberpunk mostly because the anime has got me in a sci-fi mood. Halo Infinite, I've already read the plot summary. Final Fantasy 16 mostly because it's FF16 but I haven't really been paying close attention to it. Starfield because of the promise of it being Elder Scrolls in space. All of these are behind a few Switch games on my most wanted list which includes Zelda, Fire Emblem, Octopath II. Plus I still I have my backlog to go through. I don't now. Maybe I'll wait to see if there's any decent holiday deals or bundles for a Series S and decide then. But it certainly isn't like in 2015 when I got my PS4 with Destiny, MGS V, Fallout 4, and the Witcher 3. The enthusiasm just isn't there.

I generally love shooters (which is ironic cos in real life I hate guns) but hero shooters like Overwatch aren't my cup of tea. I'm more looking forward to the likes of Prodeus and Turbo Overkill.
Still, the nerdy side of me is interested to see how Overwatch 2 shapes up on Switch and what studio is responsible for it.

Well there it is. Got an ad in the middle of a fuckin music video.

I'm actually considering subscribing to youtube premium now.

Someone help ffs

Happy birthday @Suswave ! Praise be that the greatest gift from the abyss was you, and in turn you provided us all with the greatest gift to the abyss!

Happy Borthday!

May you continue to bless us with grogolness and just generally being awesome

(Okay just noticed and nope I’m not fixing that typo)

Happy birthday @Suswave

Here's a custom, modded rendition of happy birthday I hacked together for you

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear suswave,
Happy Flag Day too

I added an extra day in there that I wished to be happy! Hope you enjoy them bolth.

I've been thinking about getting an Xbox Series S but when I seriously consider what I would want to play on it (or a PS5 for that matter), I begin to reconsider. It's crazy that it's been almost two years into the new gen and it basically feels like I haven't missed out on much. In the current time and near future, here are the new gen games that I would want to play:

Cyberpunk 2077 (still seems to run like garbage on PS4)
Halo Infinite
Final Fantasy 16
Starfield

And that's kind it and I don't really have super strong desires to play really play these games anyways. Cyberpunk mostly because the anime has got me in a sci-fi mood. Halo Infinite, I've already read the plot summary. Final Fantasy 16 mostly because it's FF16 but I haven't really been paying close attention to it. Starfield because of the promise of it being Elder Scrolls in space. All of these are behind a few Switch games on my most wanted list which includes Zelda, Fire Emblem, Octopath II. Plus I still I have my backlog to go through. I don't now. Maybe I'll wait to see if there's any decent holiday deals or bundles for a Series S and decide then. But it certainly isn't like in 2015 when I got my PS4 with Destiny, MGS V, Fallout 4, and the Witcher 3. The enthusiasm just isn't there.
I can totally understand. I haven’t touched my PS5 nor my Series S in weeks. The new gen is definitely lacking releases, while the Switch seems to get a new interesting game every two weeks this year. But the Series S is a great console regardless, and with the Game Pass you won’t run out of good games to play. There should be some sales for it around Black Friday, here I already saw some resellers offer it at under 200$.

Honestly the only japanese company i wouldn't mind getting bought is Level 5, because that might actually get them to release games worldwide again (or release game period, i should say)

But it's probably inevitable that one of the big ones will end up getting e m b r a c e d eventually, be it by Microsoft or Sony. Do not look forward to it.

But it's probably inevitable that one of the big ones will end up getting e m b r a c e d eventually, be it by Microsoft or Sony. Do not look forward to it.

It's been years people have been saying it's happening "any day now".

I'm still waiting, I bet I still will be waiting in 12 months time.

Honestly the only japanese company i wouldn't mind getting bought is Level 5, because that might actually get them to release games worldwide again (or release game period, i should say)

Honestly i think something very Illegal is going on in Level 5, is just a sensation, but there is something wrong, more then just awful leadership or lack of resources

I mean Inazuma Eleven is in dev hell for no actaul reason apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom