• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Nintendo General Discussion |ST 12 Sep 2022| Trails From Splatoon 03

The First Fami Splatfest: Which Team Will You Join?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's do a quick poll of when I should drop ST 13:
  • if you want me to drop it now or imminently, Yeah! this post
  • if you want me to wait until later this evening, reply with a GIF of people booing

Got in the last of my right stuff orders… need to put together a list of must gets for the next sale tho….
IMG_5897.jpg

Oh and I’ll do a new full anime collection pic soon

Procrastinating lol

Question 1: What previously unlocalized game or games do you want to see brought to Switch with a definitive release?
Although it was technically localized (but only for the PAL region), I think Terranigma deserves its chance to shine. The Switch is a JRPG powerhouse, so I think it would really find an audience here.

Alternately, what classic game (more than ten years old) would you like brought back on Switch with a definitive release?
Skies of Arcadia. Seriously Sega, what's the damn holdup?

Secret bonus question: what lesser known Switch games do you highly recommend?
Alwa's Awakening and Alwa's Legacy. The first is a neat bite-sized 8-bit style Metroidvania, the second is a fantastic 16-bit style Metroidvania. I was really, really impressed by them, Legacy especially feeling like something that properly could've released in the heydey of the SNES.

Question 2: Share your favorite memories from the first year of Famiboards and share your personal hopes, dreams, and goals for Year 2. These answers can speak to your time here on Fami, your life in general, or a mix of both!
Actually, one of my favorite memories was coming in and seeing all the people/avatars I recognized from lurking Era and going "Oh wait, this person's here! Now this person's here! OMG now this person's here!!" like super rapid-fire. Several of them were already here when I joined but since I got in so early (Oct1 baybeee) I actually got to watch as many of the Era OGs came over. It was like if all the Smash character reveal trailers landed within a week.

Also @bellydrum unloading all the FamiGold was actually a hell of a morning. 🤣

Oh and pretty much every time Nintendo tweeted a Direct announcement and I got to wake up to the forum in explosion mode.

And as far as personal hopes, dreams, and goals for year 2? That this place stays Fami ❤️
Yeah! I want to play both Terranigma and Skies of Arcadia! Bring them back! I’ll have to check out the Alwa’s, I think I have one on PlayStation as a PS+ game?

I definitely remember that feeling seeing new people pop up one by one. Just little “heck yeahs that person is here too! This site is going to be cool!”

• if you want me to wait until later this evening, reply with a GIF of people booing
Whenever is best for you! I’m glad I made it back before the transition :)

Yeah.

Drop the bomb, hologram.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom