• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST7| It’s Showtime People! Famiboards Productions Proudly Presents: What Lies Beyond The Door? Act II - Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know about insider but seems like a smart guy. Perhaps a researcher type more than insider type. Im giving the researcher thing a go myself. We'll see if my research pays off in March. Early summer 2024. (Please for the love of valentines day do not argue about what "early summer" means)
Honestly. I think Early Summer means May or June ;)

you know the vibes are absolutely crazed and feral when people start talking about daylight savings time and time zones.
the raw energy in these threads on nothing is absolutely unmatched

one of the main leakers right now is a man who said a vague thing right once 4 years ago who we're now taking as the holy scripture

incredible

Last edited:
the raw energy in these thread on nothing is absolutely unmatched

one of the main leakers right now is a man who said a vague thing right once 4 years ago who we're now taking as the holy scripture

incredible
Religions have been founded on less

a mini isnt completely hopeless, yeah? open on ttyd close on fe4, third parties in the middle, luigis mansion 2 somewhere in there. thats like 15-20 minutes worth of content, easy. peach and side order wouldve bloated the show if theres enough third party content for insiders to believe its a partner showcase. its not over until its over! (massively coping dont mind me)

Come on gang the last few days have taught me it’s dangerous to dream why am I falling into the same trap again

If it is really at the 5AM PST timeframe, I’ll probably be sleeping lol.

Hopefully its a full Partner Showcase…Let the Silksong reign finally arrive to end the suffering

a mini isnt completely hopeless, yeah? open on ttyd close on fe4, third parties in the middle, luigis mansion 2 somewhere in there. thats like 15-20 minutes worth of content, easy. peach and side order wouldve bloated the show if theres enough third party content for insiders to believe its a partner showcase. its not over until its over! (massively coping dont mind me)
And a bonus trailer after! It’s literally your (Yes, I mean YOU!) favourite game of all time, it’s getting a sequel!! And it looks so good!! They got rid of the one bit you hated!! See it feels so good to dream.

And a bonus trailer after! It’s literally your (Yes, I mean YOU!) favourite game of all time, it’s getting a sequel!! And it looks so good!! They got rid of the one bit you hated!! See it feels so good to dream.
All of my "favourite games of all time" have gotten sequels, not all of them good.

Descending the list of my "favourite games ever" to find one without one I arrive at Little King's Story, which desperately needs a Switch port.

wow... fe4 remake AND sequel? nintendo really spoils me :]

All of my "favourite games of all time" have gotten sequels, not all of them good.

Descending the list of my "favourite games ever" to find one without one I arrive at Little King's Story, which desperately needs a Switch port.
Oh see but this time they’re gonna make sequels to ALL OF THEM, and ALL OF THEM are gonna be real good. Little King’s Story 1, 2 & 3 are all coming to Switch this year, I heard, and they’re coming in to tomorrow’s presentation.

Thracia 776 erasure.

(Which is a good thing.)
well id struggle to call thracia a proper sequel to fe4. completely different gameplay + a story that contradicts and parallels fe4, rather than follow it up. slander will NOT be tolerated though that game rocks

Sorry yall, I've been tryina keep up buuuut I got confused by the add-an-hour, subtract-an-hour talk. Have we gotten to a consensus as to what time we think it might launch? Asking for a friend.
the friend is my alarm clock

Sorry yall, I've been tryina keep up buuuut I got confused by the add-an-hour, subtract-an-hour talk. Have we gotten to a consensus as to what time we think it might launch? Asking for a friend.
the friend is my alarm clock
5:00 AM or 6:00 AM Pacific. Any later would be weird given Daylight Savings Time.

So previews next week

it wasn't a private switch 2 demonstration?
tenor.gif

Do we know if this is a normal Nintendo Direct mini (like January 2018 and March 2020) or a Partner Showcase?

I had forgotten about the January 2018 Nintendo Direct Mini that was shadow-dropped. That was a fun one - I remember it had the web page with all of the announcements on it alongside the video version.

same here, I literally want this so bad. I was fine with an extremely mediocre direct as long as it had this.
Sadly, I don’t think Partners are eligible to include this type of stuff
You’ll get a random tweet on a random day of a random week and you’ll like it!

What is one singular thing (game) that would make the whole thing an instant 10/10 for yourself ?
Magia Record offline port / remake
New Chrono game
Non-Pixel Remaster Final Fantasy VI
Princess Crown Switch port + localization
New Fortune Street

Any of those seem incredibly unlikely except perhaps Fortune Street, so I’d be pretty happy with a new Ace Attorney or an Investigations Collection (since AAI2 would be new to me), a Xenosaga Trilogy collection (since all three of those are new to me), or an Odin Sphere port.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom