• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST7| It’s Showtime People! Famiboards Productions Proudly Presents: What Lies Beyond The Door? Act II - Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
ND Cube is secretly Nintendo’s best studio for graphics. Have you seen how well rendered the mahjong tiles in Clubhouse Games are? Genuinely incredible
I think I genuinely think about the meat cube from that one Super Mario Party minigame at least once a month. Maybe the best-looking food I've ever seen in a video game

people have gotten real comfortable with the idea of crossgen mario party as though it wasn't the preeminent graphics showcase of the switch era
NDcube also Nintendo's commercial powerhouse subsidiary during the Switch gen with ~35 million sales. I'm honestly thinking Nintendo might hold off on Mario Party till next year and have it as a late 2025 next gen game. They're gonna want those evergreen sales.

State of Play, FINITO ! It was... MEH !

So.... Nintendo Direct....

judge-judy-time.gif

Sony generously put the Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth State of Play next week on February 6th to make way for the big Nintendo Direct on the 7th. 😛

so he doesn't exactly have the greatest reputation (definitely no Pyoro), but fwiw Spheshal_Nick said "Direct should be next week" in the chat of last night's Last of the Nintendogs (Jeff Grubb and Mike Minotti's nintendo podcast). Haven't seen anyone else bring it up yet

I too say there will be a Direct next week after everyone and their mom has predicted as such. This will turn me into a reputable source surely.

Definitely feeling direct time moving closer and I'm excited! Even if it ends up just being the last of the og switch's games it'll be a fun time :3

There are two ways to respond to the MvDK demo

- Last year's February remake, Return to Dreamland Deluxe, had a demo announced in the Feb direct. Obviously if there was gonna be a February direct, they'd have held the MvDK demo for that. Everybody panic

- Last year's February remake, Return to Dreamland Deluxe, has a release date a week later than MvDK, so of course the demo releases a week earlier too. This means nothing.

So which is it gonna be, fami?

There are two ways to respond to the MvDK demo

- Last year's February remake, Return to Dreamland Deluxe, had a demo announced in the Feb direct. Obviously if there was gonna be a February direct, they'd have held the MvDK demo for that. Everybody panic

- Last year's February remake, Return to Dreamland Deluxe, has a release date a week later than MvDK, so of course the demo releases a week earlier too. This means nothing.

So which is it gonna be, fami?

Secret third option, they would have saved the demo for the Direct, but there are literally just too many big announcements that it didn't fit.

If it's a General Direct that lasts 40 minutes, they can easily dedicate a lot of those for Fire Emblem 4 Remake, Prime 4, TTYD Remake, and other games

If it's a General Direct that lasts 40 minutes, they can easily dedicate a lot of those for Fire Emblem 4 Remake, Prime 4, TTYD Remake, and other games
Plus sizzle reels and "Hey, this game is coming out on this date!" short summaries in the "Nintendo Headlines" segments.

Well, well, well would you look at that... A Final Fantasy VII Rebirth specific SoP scheduled for FEBRUARY 6TH

Golly gee, I wonder what that could mean.

h38t06B.gif
I doubt Sony is privy to Nintendo's schedule and times things accordingly.

Do you guys think a new Mario Party will release this year? Switch, Switch2, Cross Gen? Any probability of it appearing in this Direct?
this year? i predict at the end of 2024 for that banquet of mario games for the mario anniversary
switch 2? i predict a 80% chance
this direct? not a chance

mario party 13, book it 😁

Apparently Shepshal_Nick is saying that there's a Direct next week. I believe their track record is mixed, but given that they just correctly leaked most of the State of Play it's worth looking at.
I understand that he leaked most SoP because he has a source that has access to youtube backend.

If that same source is telling the same about a Direct, then its true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom