• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST6| It’s Prime Time For Some More Wonderful Speculation! (Spoiler Crowd, Remain In This Thread Until The Direct Ends!)

What Metroid Prime Games Are Showing Up At The Next Nintendo Direct?

• Metroid Prime 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2 and 3! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2 and 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2, 3, and 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• No Numbered Games, But Something New And / Or Cool! I #trusttheprocess.

• I #trusttheprocess, but it will test us with nothing for now.

• The process has forsaken us and I have forsaken it.

• Only Metroid Prime Federation Force HD For Some Reason.

• Just A Random JPEG Of Sylux In HD.

• Nothing, Not Even Metroid Prime Pinball. Crocomire Is Still Dead. Just Endless Despair.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah as much as I’d love something from Monolith here (be it an X port or new game) I think the next Xeno announcement we get will be alongside the new hardware.

Only thing that could maybe pop up in this direct is the Noah/Mio amiibo.
The Noah and Mio amiibo are clearly tied to the Agnus and Keves themed Skells they unlock in Xenoblade Chronicles X Definitive Edition.

Please understand.

c'mon nintendo, show off that rumored loading speed with an open world 3d mario with 64 cannons for bing bonging halfway across the map

I really hope the next 3D Mario is as good as Super Mario 64

no gimmicks, just great level design and perfect controls. maybe, I concede, a better camera
Bring back paintings but this time they instantly transport you to another part of a huge interconnected world.

Let's a go no loading times wahoo

Nintendo and Sony meeting on the field of battle again!
There will be blood

Dunno, going by past SoP's ... Sony shouldn't use plastic soldiers then.

don't y'all have backlogs or jobs or something

Jokes on you, i have both!

sesame-streets-mr-snuffleupagus-reads-and-reacts-to-amazing-facts-about-the-universe.png

AHHHRGH WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT HIDEOUS THING.

Daniel Onofre (Retro Studios) liked the post on Linkedin

We're so back

THE PROCESS LIVES
Imagine there were people, in this very thread that said something like: No Prime 4 is not happening, they will show it with next-gen, they can't show it in September because Japan does not care about Metroid etc. etc.

Never in my life had I stopped believeing that Metroid would show up today.

Imagine there were people, in this very thread that said something like: No Prime 4 is not happening, they will show it with next-gen, they can't show it in September because Japan does not care about Metroid etc. etc.

Never in my life had I stopped believeing that Metroid would show up today.

They are the "MP4 is niche" naysayers

This is how long the process was

image.png

image.png

I want to know the secret how these people actually look better today than they did when they were younger.

I, too, want age not to make me older, but actually more refined.

Though, if i'm being honest and looking back at some pics of me during high school time ... i am better looking now.
Maybe i already have the secret but didn't know?

This is your reminder to watch the Direct with subs and not a dub. Also, go watch JP stream few minutes before the start, the ads are nice.

The problem with Prime 4 appearing today is that it'll be the latest installment of the 'running on new hardware' saga.

3 years down the line and I honestly can't believe Eurogamer asked Capcom staff if they were using Rise footage from improved hardware.

Koizumi-san discover a method to be happy again ! Find out about his method that makes doctors furious ! The story might surprise you !

Koizumi : This is me, back when I didn't believe in the Process.
image.png

Koizumi : But now, I have seen the Light Beam and I believe in the Process. Look at me now !
image.png

I really hope the next 3D Mario is as good as Super Mario 64

no gimmicks, just great level design and perfect controls. maybe, I concede, a better camera
It's surreal how fun Mario 64 still is. I'd buy another remake in a heartbeat

Super Mario 64

(this space intentionally left blank for emphasis)

Bowser's Fury
3D World

(this space intentionally left blank for emphasis)

3D Land
Galaxy

(haven't played the others)

I have a feeling they are gonna open with Side Order, would be quite nice opposite to their other openers which were not that good as of late. Maybe it would be the middle spotlight thing but I don't think they will put Side Order just into headlines.

Also actual predictions / dreams:
  • Super Mario RPG gets another look, this time detailing new additions to the game.
  • Fashion Dreamer gets a trailer, a demo is announced but not shadowdropped.
  • Metroid Prime 4 gets a CGI trailer, with some gameplay thrown in. Dated for 2024. No mention of new hardware is made at all, but it will be explicitly confirmed as crossgen when Switch 2 is unveiled.
  • Peach Game gets a final title and a deeper dive on gameplay mechanics. Early 2024.
  • We get a Side Order trailer, but no release date given.
  • Mario Vs Donkey Kong, named just "Donkey Kong" gets shown off. Shadowdrop after the direct, with a physical version coming later. It's closer to DK'94, with aesthetics vaguely reminiscent of the Mario Movie. Features a stage editor.
  • F-Zero GXR announced, a remake of GX with new additions, including an standalone battle royale mode that is free for NSO subscribers. Shadowdropping after the direct, with a boxed version coming later.
  • New Kirby F2P downloadable game announced, it's a 3D version of super Kirby clash in the forgotten kans engine. No date given.
  • Sora amiibo announced. No other details are given, but it will come with a balance and QoL patch for Smash Ultimate.

Well gentleman, I’m probably not going to be here for when the direct drops, but just know that I’ve had tons of fun speculationing with y’all, and to always #TTP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom