• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST6| It’s Prime Time For Some More Wonderful Speculation! (Spoiler Crowd, Remain In This Thread Until The Direct Ends!)

What Metroid Prime Games Are Showing Up At The Next Nintendo Direct?

• Metroid Prime 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2 and 3! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2 and 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2, 3, and 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• No Numbered Games, But Something New And / Or Cool! I #trusttheprocess.

• I #trusttheprocess, but it will test us with nothing for now.

• The process has forsaken us and I have forsaken it.

• Only Metroid Prime Federation Force HD For Some Reason.

• Just A Random JPEG Of Sylux In HD.

• Nothing, Not Even Metroid Prime Pinball. Crocomire Is Still Dead. Just Endless Despair.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. I'm new to the forum and I thought as a goodwill gesture to make myself comfortable here that I'd give you just some leaks that I've verified from my sources for next week's direct.

1. Chrono Trigger 2d hd remake is being announced here, that is a fact and is undisputable
2. New donkey kong game that's like a mix of 2d and 3d it's kind of weird to describe you have to see it to understand it
3. Final fantasy tactics remake will be shown here
4. Metroid 2 and 3 remakes shown here

The direct airs next Tuesday so you'll be able to confirm all of this then and I hope we can really get along here and get to know each other better and maybe respect each other a little more

So can we officially say Zippo has been banned from Famiboards now or

It's crazy to think that if Fire Emblem Awakening bombed like Nintendo feared it would, we wouldn't have anything Fire Emblem on Switch.

What an insane comeback for that franchise. Three Houses still sucks though.

I think I’m almost as excited to see more of SMRPG as I am any new game announcements. Still super giddy about that remake’s existence.

I'm only listening to the first party portion of Nate's video. Some things of note, though I suggest watching it yourself:

• Genealogy is just a matter of when Nintendo wants to announce it
  • Nate has only heard about a GX remaster, not any sort of F-Zero 99
  • Both he and MVG seemed skeptical about Prime being here in any capacity, whether that be Prime 2 remaster or 4. Nate seemed to think that would make sense at a later time, and that Genealogy would be a more logical announcement for a Direct around Tokyo Game Show. Both thought that GX was more likely as the Gamecube remaster for this direct than Prime 2.

Thank you very much ! Fingers crossed for F-Zero GX !

It's crazy to think that if Fire Emblem Awakening bombed like Nintendo feared it would, we wouldn't have anything Fire Emblem on Switch.

Flashbacks to Radiant Dawn being released in North America just days before the release of Super Mario Galaxy.

CpOrLr3XgAARLb7.png

Akame from Akame ga Kill or Rei from Evangelion. Also Nina from Monster.

I can only answer this with Chocolate's post:

This is the PEAK of video game music. Just so incredible and emotional and gives such a vibe of hope and freedom. I just love Gusty Garden Galaxy.
Good choice on Rei and I remember playing SMG for the first time thanks to 3D All Stars. I love every minute of it. Truly one of my favorite video games ever made

If Nate says anything about F zero in his podcast, please post it here.
I know he knows something more than what he says he knows on this…
Edit: looks someone already post what he said in the podcast.
I think F Zero 99 is just to troll fans.

If Nate says anything about F zero in his podcast, please post it here.
I know he knows something more than what he says he knows on this…
He reiterates that he heard about F-Zero GX Remastered a while back but isn't sure it will be here. There's a slim possibility that his info was wrong and it was F-Zero 99 instead. We could get both too.

The real question for me Is that I found strange that neither MVG or Nate thinked avout the Game Awards, especially if Zelda Totk wins, in that case I feel that Nintendo will be asked to bring something: aka Prime 4

The real question for me Is that I found strange that neither MVG or Nate thinked avout the Game Awards, especially if Zelda Totk wins, in that case I feel that Nintendo will be asked to bring something: aka Prime 4
Outside of Smash Bros. fighters, Nintendo has never announced first-party titles at the Game Awards. I've been hearing "maybe Metroid" for every Game Awards since 2017 or 2018 and I refuse to believe it's ever going to happen.

Outside of Smash Bros. fighters, Nintendo has never announced first-party titles at the Game Awards. I've been hearing "maybe Metroid" for every Game Awards since 2017 or 2018 and I refuse to believe it's ever going to happen.
They announced Bayonetta 3, 1&2 ports, Origins, and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3.
And the trailer and release date for the BOTW final DLC.

And if you count published-only in the West, there's Bravely Default 2, which was announced by Nintendo with their logo at the beginning of the trailer as they do for first party trailers.

And I have the feeling I'm forgetting another game too.

Good choice on Rei and I remember playing SMG for the first time thanks to 3D All Stars. I love every minute of it. Truly one of my favorite video games ever made
Rei is an absolutely fantastic character and I love Evangelion!!

I got to play Galaxy on 3D All Stars too!! I remember when I was a young teenager and I watched gameplays of the game on the channel of Guilherme Oss (a Nintendo focused Brazilian YouTuber) and I was always listening to the songs. Two months ago I finally got to play the game, rented 3D All Stars just for it, and it was just magical!!
If Metroid isn't there, what will be the closer?
3D Mario gets a teaser trailer for 2024.

Eh, we got Advance wars of all things back. I'm quite certain we'd have seen Fire emblem on switch in some form, even if may have looked a lot different than what we ended up with.

(Actually, maybe not, since Three houses was largely outsourced anyway, which would have been the fate of Fire emblem if it was ever to make a comeback in this hypothetical)

Might be weak to fire attacks however
Considering the fact that Sigurd's BBQ is directly related to the existence of the child/mariage mechanics, which were mega popular in Awakening and Fates, I kinda doubt Nintendo is gonna keep it a spoiler for too long lol

Rei is an absolutely fantastic character and I love Evangelion!!

I got to play Galaxy on 3D All Stars too!! I remember when I was a young teenager and I watched gameplays of the game on the channel of Guilherme Oss (a Nintendo focused Brazilian YouTuber) and I was always listening to the songs. Two months ago I finally got to play the game, rented 3D All Stars just for it, and it was just magical!!

3D Mario gets a teaser trailer for 2024.
Hell yeah! Evangelion is sooo good. Back in high school I did a video project on the origins of Nintendo before they started making video games and I used dire dire docks and Gusty Galaxy for the music. Watching The Super Mario Bros movie in theaters and hearing Gusty Galaxy was such a emotional roller coaster LMAOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom