• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST6| It’s Prime Time For Some More Wonderful Speculation! (Spoiler Crowd, Remain In This Thread Until The Direct Ends!)

What Metroid Prime Games Are Showing Up At The Next Nintendo Direct?

• Metroid Prime 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2 and 3! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2 and 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2, 3, and 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• No Numbered Games, But Something New And / Or Cool! I #trusttheprocess.

• I #trusttheprocess, but it will test us with nothing for now.

• The process has forsaken us and I have forsaken it.

• Only Metroid Prime Federation Force HD For Some Reason.

• Just A Random JPEG Of Sylux In HD.

• Nothing, Not Even Metroid Prime Pinball. Crocomire Is Still Dead. Just Endless Despair.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait I’m lost, are we predicting Wednesday or Thursday direct?
We have two insiders now, Nate and Necro, saying the 14th. Pyoro said the 13th.

Personally I think the 14th makes the most sense regardless.

Edit: It was Brazil! Sorry Necro!

Last edited:
Hopefully we get both GX and F-Zero 99

Don't care about either of them. but at least it would suggest Nintendo is trying

and also F-Zero getting its own segment in a Nintendo Direct is in of itself an achievement

I think this insider is hinting at Metroid Prime 2 at the Direct 🤯

Not sure about his track record, though

(This tweet is 3 days old, so I apologize if someone has made the same tired joke before me)

We’ve had some days to sit on them, how do you feel about the leaked announcements so far? I think I’m at:

Mario Vs DK - If it’s like the first game rad. If it isn’t no thanks I’m good. This has no bearing on big DK, so whatever there.

F-Zero 99 - Hopefully we get both this and a GX port, but just by itself I think there’s a good deal of potential to be cool. It’ll probably have a shelf life which stinks, but if it is free with NSO and I get at least a few good hours with it awesome!

Trace Memory Another Code - I never played these so I’d be very intrigued!
For F-Zero I hope so because it will fit Nintendp way of doing things since the Federation Force basically bit them in the ass

They did it with Metroid later, they did with Pikmin

Also I want a a GC port every direcy if it is possible

Full song here!

6 hours to go until the Tweeting Hour! (Possibly 7 for announcement!)

Another show I really need to see.

Gonna have to break down and get a Crunchyroll subscription or something I guess 👀

(This tweet is 3 days old, so I apologize if someone has made the same tired joke before me)
No need to apologize, but I am pretty sure you're not the first person to call LeBron a tired joke.

Another show I really need to see.

Gonna have to break down and get a Crunchyroll subscription or something I guess 👀

No need to apologize, but I am pretty sure you're not the first person to call LeBron a tired joke.
Yup you also really need to see Bocchi Choco! It's such a fun time and the music rocks!

I’m pretty satisfied with what has been released on Switch this year & what we already know is still to come so I’m not in my usual hyped state for this upcoming direct.

The Directs that drop when we are thirsty for news & don’t have any/many games announced/dated are the best ones (like June when we pretty much only knew of Pikmin 4 for July)

That said…. Nintendo, I have absolutely nothing to do at 10pm (BST) tomorrow night should you wish to drop a juicy direct & announce Xenoblade Warriors. Just sayin..

its always calm before the "direct" storm , a few more hours to go before that tweet around 10pm to 11pm JST

Good news Nintendo Direct thread! My copy of Baten Kaitos I&II is ready to ship! I have no idea when I'll play these two games!!

Also thanks to my health condition thing I'm exhausted today for no reason so use your shitpost powers to summon a restorative Direct.

Full Song Here!

5 hours to go until the Tweeting Hour! (Possibly 6 for announcement!)

Enjoying the chill midnight vibes right now before the thread wakes up and goes into overdrive for the announcement today :)

Still no new Pyoro tweet? Yeah, i'm starting to think they got got.

I would buy like ... 5 copies ... of a game where you stalk around as Peach and prank people with a clown horn that makes the "HONK" sound.

Like, everyone that even remotely plays in my circle of friends, family and aquaintances would be gifted this game.

Good news Nintendo Direct thread! My copy of Baten Kaitos I&II is ready to ship! I have no idea when I'll play these two games!!

ASAP, solider.

I’m starting to believe the creators of Hellblade.

Meaning that I think the Ninjas got Pyoro.

As in, Ninja theory.

(ok, I tried)

Meanwhile in Kyoto…

“No signs of Direct here good Fami people”

CAxUIEk.jpg

qRE2nQg.jpg

6BHkXHe.jpg

Nintendo Ninja is killing all leakers. Will Nate be the next target?

Technically, it would be Nate's sources.

Pyoro is basically "eliminating the middleman", directly leaking stuff, they're the source, got access to somewhere to collect the info.

Nate's reporting the stuff he heard from sources, so basically the middleman. Nintendo would have a very hard time going against him.

You know how newspapers / websites write obituaries in advance of famous people dying so they have them ready to go? I feel like I'm doing that right now as I'm writing out messages for all of the Legendary Speculators in the avatar bet in anticipation of the bloodbath this coming morning lol.

(Only three out of ten at most can win and if the Tuesday announcement for a Thursday show pans out only Brofield is in the running. I hope at least Brofield wins at this point!)

I'll be honest, I don't think they actually got Pyoro. I think he's just waiting until the Direct is actually announced to share his final leaks. (Although I would prefer if he didn't)

It's the only one I can't see for some reason (I bet @AngryAlchemist did it on purpose to spite me for liking Tropical Freeze)
Wow you keep mentioning that. You really want me to get banned, huh?

far-cry6-meme.gif

Let me ask you a question, Dardan. What is your opinion on Pikmin 2? What is your opinion on Wind Waker? What is your opinion on the color purple? How do you feel about Tears of the Kingdom as a sim game?

:)

Anyways I'm going to bed ... if the next Direct isn't announced when I wake up, I'm putting @Aurc back on the block list for misleading people with the process (and maybe some other Metroid fans while we're at it).

I'll be honest, I don't think they actually got Pyoro. I think he's just waiting until the Direct is actually announced to share his final leaks. (Although I would prefer if he didn't)
I kind of agree. I could see it going either way because of his last tweet on what’s the closer. Because he doesn’t know what the closer is. If he has any other games he knows he’s probably waiting for the announcement.

I feel like we've speculated so hard over these last five weeks (and last few days especially) we are all just waiting to see what happens now haha. I'm excited to see everything Pyoro hasn't leaked since I think we'll have a few solid games to look forward to next year.

Pyoro did leak the bigger announcements last time so, if he did the same for this one, F-Zero and Mario/DK might be the bigger announcements of the direct making this one pretty low key.

I guess we’ll see if he tweets anything else but I’d be a little surprised by no MP4.

I don't think that either. I assumed that either:
  • we got all the clues he was willing to give, he gave them earlier instead of last day for his own reasons
  • their sources asked them to stay silent because things got wild with Nintendo and they started pressing their partners to find the leaking person

Along with Emily Rogers, Nate is probably one of the longest enduring Nintendo leakers. He doesn't always have it right, but he's generally sound when it comes to dating Directs and I'm sure for example whenever the successor is about to get announced he will know.

I feel like we've speculated so hard over these last five weeks (and last few days especially) we are all just waiting to see what happens now haha. I'm excited to see everything Pyoro hasn't leaked since I think we'll have a few solid games to look forward to next year.

Things he has leaked: F-zero, Mario etc

Things he hasn’t leaked: Harvestella DLC

10/10 Direct.

I want:

• Fantasian, Dragon Quest III 2D-HD and another RPG so I can once again complain about too many RPGs.
  • Metroid Prime 2 Echoes: Remastered. Keep your overpriced Hagi ports confined to Luigi's Mansion, Nintendo.
  • If there is Mario vs DK, please it let it be another spiritual successor to DK 94, or something else interesting.
  • Splatoon 3 Side Order to be soonish and not too far into 2024.
  • F ZERO 99 to be real.

White Light inspired me to write the main character of my second book, and since I really love Tales of Zestiria, i would rather love a Remaster, with a capital R, Namco !

EDIT :
No, the lyrics aren't from a white supremacist wet dream.

White Light inspired me to write the main character of my second book, and since I really love Tales of Zestiria, i would rather love a Remaster, with a capital R, Namco !

EDIT :
No, the lyrics aren't from a white supremacist wet dream.

When you called out the lyrics that way...wow...haha! I really need to get back to that game sometime, I just haven't made the time for it just yet. Was having a good time with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom