• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST6| It’s Prime Time For Some More Wonderful Speculation! (Spoiler Crowd, Remain In This Thread Until The Direct Ends!)

What Metroid Prime Games Are Showing Up At The Next Nintendo Direct?

• Metroid Prime 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2 and 3! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2 and 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• Metroid Prime 2, 3, and 4! I #trusttheprocess.

• No Numbered Games, But Something New And / Or Cool! I #trusttheprocess.

• I #trusttheprocess, but it will test us with nothing for now.

• The process has forsaken us and I have forsaken it.

• Only Metroid Prime Federation Force HD For Some Reason.

• Just A Random JPEG Of Sylux In HD.

• Nothing, Not Even Metroid Prime Pinball. Crocomire Is Still Dead. Just Endless Despair.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankk you got the fun running the fun challenge @xghost777

Damn though, something kinda embarrassing about being the only person on the list not labelled courageous
Thank you :) I’m surprised more people didn’t sign up for the Fun tier for those interested. I thought it’d be the most popular option, but yeah we have some hardcore conviction here haha. All the same, excited you signed up! More people in the challenge, the more fun it’ll be!

If anyone is team january they should be temp banned
First they poison Socrates for telling them their gods were wrong, then they arrest Galileo for telling them the earth revolved around the sun, and now this.

The truth speakers will always be persecuted.

Panzer Dragoon II Zwei's remake got cancelled you think? That would suck. It's still on their website though, so reading it kinda surprises me.

House of the Dead 2 was also announced ages ago too it feels like. And Night Slashers Remake. And Fear Effect remake lol...And...you get the idea lol.

They really need to get what they announced out first.

Anyway since they also get along well with Square-Enix, I'm going to guess Einhänder.

hopefully is a Kid Icarus Uprising remaster, the world need to know how amazing this game is

200.gif

I still hope against my better judgement that Nintendo will want to have a playable build of Mario Wonder at Nintendo Live and thus have a new trailer beforehand.

Did Nintendo ever share what they were bringing to Gamescom this week? They weren’t just there in a business capacity like TGS as far as I know.

Did Nintendo ever share what they were bringing to Gamescom this week? They weren’t just there in a business capacity like TGS as far as I know.
It'w just theor current stuff as far as I know, so the newest thing is Pikmin 4 which is already out.
Mario Wonder isnt there

The nost interest things at theor Booth will be the new Prince of Persia probably.

only already released first party games

some upcoming third party games with Switch demos like Sonic Superstars, Star Ocean 2, Prince of Persia etc.

It'w just theor current stuff as far as I know, so the newest thing is Pikmin 4 which is already out.
Mario Wonder isnt there

The nost interest things at theor Booth will be the new Prince of Persia probably.
only already released first party games

some upcoming third party games with Switch demos like Sonic Superstars, Star Ocean 2, Prince of Persia etc.
Thanks! While I wasn’t expecting the rest of the upcoming line up, I thought Mario Wonder had a decent-ish shot of being there. Nintendo Live or the September Direct are the best shots to see more then soon. Wild it’s only 60 days from release.

Star Ocean and POP would be cool to demo if I was in Germany.

It’s fun when it’s announced and we wonder what game will start and end the direct. Nintendo hasn’t been so good with starts so I have low expectations when it comes to that.

It’s fun when it’s announced and we wonder what game will start and end the direct. Nintendo hasn’t been so good with starts so I have low expectations when it comes to that.
begin with the second DLC of Pokemon Scarlet/Violet or Detective Pikachu Return, end with Metroid Prime 2/3 HD

did you forget the june Direct began with the Pokemon Scarlet/Violet DLC, see that a patern here
Yes, but remember they just had a Pokémon Presents with quite a lot of info on the DLC.
Also apart from the Direct months there's basically no patterns, and even then that pattern can get wonky :p

I know it's probably a joke but if they shove a whole Metroid Prime Remastered in the headlines instead of it's own separate thing they're not doing MP2/3 HD upres as the closer
I’m not sure if they’re joking, but yeah we all know Nintendo will not end with Metroid Prime 2/3. It would only be Prime 4 or something else. It could be Mario Wonder again with a bigger trailer.

And the Pokémon presents showed the dlc for Pokémon so we’re not starting with that.

It would be a bit of a bummer to begin and end with games we already know about (MP4 excluded).

I doubt that comes to pass.
I want something new at the beginning and end. When’s the last time they started with something new and ended with something new? June started with Pokémon dlc. February started with Pikmin 4. September 2022 ended with totk. February 2022 direct had both ends new.

It started with Fire Emblem Three Hopes and ended with Xenoblade 3. Three Hopes is soured since I played it and it wasn’t as good as I hoped it would be.

Last edited:
Tears of the Kingdom will close the Direct. Nintendo heard all of you complaining about a lack of marketing for the game so they're gonna answer your prayers.

My opener guess is Fire Emblem Genealogy and my closer guess is either Prime 4 or DK.

I’m expecting a solid Direct here between first and third party and at least 2-3 new Nintendo games. I think if your expectations are somewhere around the Farm Direct last year and that one worked for you, you’ll probably come out happy.

My opener guess is Fire Emblem Genealogy and my closer guess is either Prime 4 or DK.

I’m expecting a solid Direct here between first and third party and at least 2-3 new Nintendo games. I think if your expectations are somewhere around the Farm Direct last year and that one worked for you, you’ll probably come out happy.
Yeah I think this could happen. Mario Wonder somewhere in the middle or towards the end.

Exactly. Fire Emblem has opened twice in recent years, why not again? Especially at the TGS Direct, it makes a lot of sense.

Does anyone have a schedule with the time of the TGS presentations?

Thank you so much

I need mor information about Suikoden I&II Remaster
We could get release date and a new trailer for Suikoden 1&2 at the Direct. Maybe with a little surprise, Suikoden 3&4 HD getting dated for Q1 2024.

I want something new at the beginning and end. When’s the last time they started with something new and ended with something new? June started with Pokémon dlc. February started with Pikmin 4. September 2022 ended with totk. February 2022 direct had both ends new.

It started with Fire Emblem Three Hopes and ended with Xenoblade 3. Three Hopes is soured since I played it and it wasn’t as good as I hoped it would be.
I would too, but I'm thinking at least one end will be Wonder. Hopefully the beginning, closing out with something we've already seen is more anticlimactic than the inverse.

Given 2024 will spend limited time focusing on the Switch compared to other years, my expectations are pretty lowkey. People liked the Feb Direct - in no small part due to the Prime reveal, but I was disappointed it revealed literally no new first-party games, just new remakes/remasters.

At this point, if that's all this one reveals, I'd be fine with that. I mean, hopefully there's more - maybe some spin-off(s), but I'm not sure how much larger scale stuff is left for Switch that wouldn't cross-release and therefore probably have its reveal saved for later.

Personally I think DK is releasing for the next thing. And MP4 could be Switch only, but being a cross-release wouldn't surprise me either.

I'm thinking we start with Fire Emblem Echoes: Genealogy of the Holy War, midpoint is a proper look at the Untitled Princess Peach game, and the closer is Metroid Prime 4.

i have a hospital appointment on the 13th CLEARLY, this means that the direct will take place on that date

Bummer i wont be here for the reveal of the fe4 remake

So um
I'm aware of the Tokyo game show being on the 21st so the direct would be the week before. But Pokémon dlc is releasing that week. Even though it's from the Pokémon company and it's just DLC and not a whole new game, would Nintendo do a general direct in the same week as a DLC dropping? Have they ever done it before?

So um
I'm aware of the Tokyo game show being on the 21st so the direct would be the week before. But Pokémon dlc is releasing that week. Even though it's from the Pokémon company and it's just DLC and not a whole new game, would Nintendo do a general direct in the same week as a DLC dropping? Have they ever done it before?
Don't know if there's any precedent, but the DLC launches on Sept 13th, which is in the middle of the week, and I personally expect the Direct to be that same week (maybe the 12th or 13th) so I could see them mention the DLC and shadowdrop it after.

This is a great point, Fire Emblem Engage and Three Hopes have both opened recent directs, and TGS obviously centers on Eastern titles.

Okay, I'm going Genealogy of the Holy War remake opens, Mario Wonder/Peach Game get highlights in the middle, and we close with Metroid Prime 4 or Donkey Kong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom