• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Friday, everyone!

I'll preface this by saying that this is not a staff member communication or official policy but my opinion as a member of the community:

The Direct speculation is meant to be for fun. It's about discussing hypotheticals with a mix of hope and dreams in there and wondering about sources, likelihoods, and how hypotheticals could look and be if they are true. If you find that your emotional investment in the discussion becomes a burden on your mental health, if you get angry with other people because their theories seem unlikely to you, or you feel the need to insult or belittle other members of the community because you don't think their sources are legitimate instead of just ignoring them - well, it's not really much fun for you or anyone else, is it?

If you need to step back from the discussion to ensure your emotional wellbeing, you absolutely should! And the online community has lots of other avenues to engage in social discussions about the hobbies you love, including other threads and message boards on this site. Or you can just start a thread about what you want to talk about!

Just everyone take care of themselves, yeah?

Hmm now that you mention it has anyone here ever seen the queen and samushunter in the same room together? What if...

This is now my headcanon and I will die on that hill.

I just don't think live football games are on a par with pre-recorded YouTube adverts. I guess they could delay it, but at most I feel like they just won't put it on the Nintendo UK YouTube channel until later but still go ahead with posting it on other channels.

I also wonder if part of why they're cancelling football events is because they probably expect behaviours and incidents at those that aren't a risk with an online video by a Japanese company.

Yep my boss already scheduled our Direct break, gotta make sure we watch our work go live.

US really needs to get up to EU worker condition standards, we get full days off for Directs. Schools and Kindergartens are closed too so that the whole family can watch together.

US really needs to get up to EU worker condition standards, we get full days off for Directs. Schools and Kindergartens are closed too so that the whole family can watch together.
That’s on top of the fifty days holiday so we can play through Fire Emblem, Pokemon and Xenoblade each year.

50 days for Fire Emblem Three Houses would've netted me 1 1/2 playthroughs. Need more holidays.

Calm down folks, we already got our Nate brand reassurance, it's happening on the 13th or possibly 14th.

Stop worrying so much.

I am. It's potentially the biggest Direct since E3 2017, at least for me.
Mega Direct: Tune in for roughly 90 minutes of information focused on future Nintendo Switch games, including The sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Metroid Prime 4.

With how transparent our usual sources of insider info are with trying to nail down the time frame of this particular Direct, I'm pretty confident someone will communicate if they have any indication there will be a delay.

That's one good thing. We don't really have to live in the dark with this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom