• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the place you've listed in your account, i could say something very snarky righ now, but i try to be the better person and just leave it be.

I'm not mean spirited my dude, plus any snarky thing you could say about my country I'd probably 100% agree with.
Here's a few things we can all agree on:
Fuck fascists
Fuck colonialism
And I hope someone will adopt and love all of her Corgis.

if you know, you know

4TMNtHM.jpg
Mr U No

I'm not mean spirited my dude, plus any snarky thing you could say about my country I'd probably 100% agree with.
Here's a few things we can all agree on:
Fuck fascists
Fuck colonialism
And I hope someone will adopt and love all of her Corgis.
based response

I was asking Emily to do something to supercharge the thread so we could reach the record page count but apparently I should've asked Elizabeth

Think we will see a mario trailer soon? I bet universal wants to just drop it like a normal trailer and nintendo is insisting that the trailer is something that must first be shown in a nintendo direct. Id be interested to hear if they butted heads at all regarding the creation and marketing of this movie

a Nintendo Direct being delayed because the Queen of England is dying is like a god damn Mad Libs

jesus christ congratulations to the people who ignored the rumors and voted for further out

I forgot to consider the queen of england dying, silly me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom