• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would put so much time into Pokemon Emerald on the Switch. That's one of my favorite Pokemon games ever. A beautiful game as well.
Dear god so would I. I want Gen 3 on my Switch so badly. Specifically Gen 3.

The of: of the
there-it-is.gif

These two weeks are going to be great, we practically have an E3-week level of stuff going on. NIS event, Disney/Marvel, Ubisoft Forward, Splat 3 launch, Nintendo Direct, TGS, Microsoft @TGS... and we might get Sony in there somewhere too. I'm not even all that interested in a fair chunk of that, and it's still great to see it all happening.

The Legend of Zelda: Lost During Bushweek.

The Legend of Zelda: The Curse of the Nutcracker Dance

The Legend of Zelda: The Search of Harold Holt

The Legend of Zelda: The Arvo trip to the Servo

The Legend of Zelda: Attack of the Bogans in Wollongong

These are much better names than the ones on 4chan.

I'd love for them to do another "but we have one more thing we'd like to show you" moment in the next direct. The Smash Ultimate fakeout in 2018 was great. What announcement would make a great one last thing, in your opinion?

I’d love for the closer to be prime 1 with prime 4 tease, but I have a feeling the closer is Fire Emblem.

Got me thinking - has any Zelda name been announced or leaked that was met with ridicule? I recall Wind Waker being a strange name, but I think most of the criticism was being lobbed at the aesthetic, not the title.

When Kaze no Takotu (WW’s Japanese name) was announced, (or was it leaked?) someone on a forum I frequented said it was translated to the Wind Walker. That made people scratch heads.

The Legend of Zelda: Lost During Bushweek.

The Legend of Zelda: The Curse of the Nutcracker Dance

The Legend of Zelda: The Search of Harold Holt

The Legend of Zelda: The Arvo trip to the Servo

The Legend of Zelda: Attack of the Bogans in Wollongong

These are much better names than the ones on 4chan.
Easy there King Dodrongo

The direct will be announced today because I’m predicting 7/8th September and Nintendo knows that I‘m ALWAYS right. They have no other option than air it this week.

I have high hopes that finally the DK game gets announced. I would love it to play in 2D style. It has been too long since the last one in February 2014. I don`t enjoy 3D platformers so I hope it will be like that. I don`t get any enjoyment in doing timed challenges in 3D environments in order to collect stars/moons/bananas or whatever. However I do enjoy fast 2D challenging platforming.

-The Legend of Zelda: Heroes in Time
-The Legend of Zelda: Heroes of Hyrule
-The Legend of Zelda: Rise of the Sheikah
-The Legend of Zelda: Destiny of Link (or Link’s Destiny)

Hello guys!
I had to study a lot in the last days so I didn’t follow the thread much
We are still expecting the direct next week, right?
yes, we're expecting a Direct for the 13/14th.

New FE, DK, re-reveal of Botw2, TP/WW remaster, Metroid Prime Remake/remaster and GBC/GBA are heavily rumored to be there (of course, just some of these will be actually revealed, of course).

The Legend of Zelda: AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Link fell off the Sky Islands. Wile E. Coyote style.

The Legend of Zelda: After Losing My Girlfriend to the Dark Lord, I Saved the World With an Enchanted Hand

Nah, I think Paper Mario is still one of the best (and best-aged) games on N64, and ditto that for TTYD and GameCube. And Bug Fables pretty much copied the formula verbatim in 2019 and was received with glowing reviews.
Maybe it did because we haven’t had this formula since TTYD ? People have been asking for this for decades. This is not something we had the luxury to have at least once in per console.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom