• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, that's the joke

monkey-badum-tss.gif

Every time someone throws fresh material into this thread it’s like someone adding a piece of actual meat to the ‘bowls o’ brown’ in Game of Thrones :)

the Metroid prime remake will be my first time playing the game so I can’t wait fir to finally get announced.

The prime part of my name was never from Metroid prime
Me too, I'm a big metroid fan but only because of the 2d games. I've never beaten any prime game (except prime hunters for some reason) so with the remakestered that's my chance to finally play prime 1 for real.

Me too, I'm a big metroid fan but only because of the 2d games. I've never beaten any prime game (except prime hunters for some reason) so with the remakestered that's my chance to finally play prime 1 for real.
Same. I’m hoping my hand thing will clear up if it does release this holiday as some of the rumors say.

I am really curious to know how they will present the Prime remake in the direct. Will they mention something about the other two or about MP4?
I believe it's pretty logical to think that they must tease MP4 in one way or another. They have to avoid mistrust if they show a new Metroid Prime and nothing about MP4 since 2019 when started development from scratch.

Makes sense even if it's a 45 seconds tease.

This Gengar has been BUSY. I look forward to a day coming soon where I can come home and chill with a direct!

Not sure if any of these 100% legitimate leaks were posted:

Leak #1 said:
  • Mario Movie Trailer (Miyamoto and Chris Meledandri together present, talk about plot and production. Release Date still locked for April.)
  • Genealogy of the Holy War and Tharcia 776 dual remakes, November 2022
  • New mainline Fire Emblem teased, Fall 2023
  • Gamecube NSO announced, launches right after the direct. Melee, F-Zero, Metroid Prime 1, Mario Sunshine, Pikmin 2, Paper Mario TTYD, Pokemon Colosseum, Chibi Robo, Animal Crossing, Wind Waker, Viewtiful Joe, Resident Evil 4, Sonic Adventure 2, Billy Hatcher, Donkey Kong Jungle Beat.
  • New F-Zero. Spring 2023
  • Pokemon Segment
  • Xenoblade 3 is getting Torna DLC, Spring 2023
  • Bayoneta 3 Final Trailer (Presented by Kamiya)
  • Project GG Revealed (Segwayed in by Kamiya), Winter 2023
  • Harvestella Trailer, Nintendo Switch exclusive gear
  • Indie Reel
  • Mario + Rabbits Segment
  • Advance Wars New Trailer, December 9th 2022
  • Go By The Blade!! (Hand Drawn Ninja game from Good Feel, looks like Goemon Successor), November 4th
  • Oracle remakes by Grezzo in the style of Link's Awakening, February 2023
  • BOTW2 Still on track for Spring, no new footage.
  • Final Reveal-- Wario World remake by Bandai Namco, Spring 2023.

Leak #2 said:
  • Wind Waker HD Switch changes: new fishing minigame area, motion sword controls similar to Twilight Princess Wii, orchestrated soundtrack, less bloom, 60fps with frequent dips (mainly bossfights), new Amiibos
  • Twilight Princess HD Switch changes: proper remake (redone models and environments, looks like the Wii U tech demo), orchestrated soundtrack, more fitting texturework compared to the Wii U version, Twilight Princess Wii motion sword controls, new fishing minigame area and 60fps gameplay, 30fps cutscenes, new Amiibos
  • The Legend of Zelda: Chorus of Demise, comes out late 2023
  • Star Fox Q (QGames)
  • Mario Kart Tour port
  • Pokemon Game & Watch
  • Nintendo Switch Online with Gameboy, Game & Watch and Gameboy Advance
  • Mario Kart Booster Course Wave shadowdrop
  • Ends with Bayonetta 3

Leak #3 said:
  • beyond good and evil: pretty much the original game with slightly upressed graphics
  • muppets minigame madness: despite the name, it works more like a muppets version of warioware with the supposed minigames actually being microgames
  • mario strikers update: adds new donk city as the new map and diddy kong and pauline as the new characters
  • rabbids reBWAAHed collection: remastered versions of the first three rabbids games
  • nso online update: gameboy games are now playable in the normal pack and gameboy advance games are playable in the expansion pack
  • donkey kong banana beat bonanza: surprisingly enough, the odyssey team was actually working on something donkey kong related but instead of a big 3d platforming title like most people imagined, it’s just a sequel to donkey kong jungle beat
  • dead rising: getting a port of the original on switch
  • wolfenstein the new order: just the same game but on switch
  • kirby’s superstar collection: an expanded version of kirby’s dream collection on the wii, it adds pinball land, dream course, star stacker, nightmare in dreamland, amazing mirror, superstar ultra, and epic yarn. All around, a pretty odd choice of games, it also replaces the challenge stages from wii with new treasure road stages based on forgotten land
  • spongebob squarepants the cosmic shake: a bit more footage is shown off from the original gameplay reveal
  • ends with a teaser for the mario movie

Leak #4 said:
  • The Legends of Zelda: HD Collection (10.7.2022)
  • The Legend of Zelda: Hands of the Void (Summer 2023)
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Free Content Update (9.16.2022) (not wave 3)
  • Gameboy and Gameboy Color for NSO (October 2022)
  • GBA and Game Gear for NSO+EX (October 2022)
  • Metroid Prime: Remastered Edition (11.4.2022)
  • Mario Strikers: Battle League – Free Content Update (9.22.2022)
  • Kid Icarus: Uprising HD (1.27.2023)
  • Splatoon 3 – Content Update Roadmap
  • Super Mario Bros. RMX (Spring 2023)
  • Super Mario Bros. trailer (4.7.2023) (the movie)
  • Yoshi 3D (TBA title) (2023)

Direct with Zelda and Metroid can be only good Direct.
Been hyping myself up with some of the Zelda and Metroid retrospectives by Liam Triforce and KingK on YouTube. Somebody STOP ME!

Not sure if any of these 100% legitimate leaks were posted:

I find totally real Leak 1 the least offensive, because it didn't hit me with a shitty title for BotW 2. But it got the Torna-like DLC for Xeno 3 wrong, i'm very sure Nintendo already said it's slated holidays 2023.

Are we still expecting the Direct before TGS?

If so the absolute latest it could happen would be the 15th (TGS start day), right?

Are we still expecting the Direct before TGS?

If so the absolute latest it could happen would be the 15th (TGS start day), right?

Latest in the west would be September 14th as that would be Thursday the 15th in Japan.

first party
zelda ww+tp hd combo pack
zelda botw 2
metroid prime 1 remaster
f-zero gx remaster
new pushmo
gb/gbc coming to nso
mario strikers update
bayonetta 3 final trailer
splatoon 3 new update

third party
it takes two
time crisis remake
mario+rabbids 2
batman arkham collection
msg titles coming to switch
new 2d prince of persia
guilty gear strive port
sizzle reel, includes dmc4 port and skyrim anniversary edition

september direct predictions, go to make a 4chan leak, would make me proud lol :) .

The file sizes of the games might also pose a problem I guess (if one stacks them up)?
They would need to change up how they're shipping out the games in the NSO apps in order for it to truly work on the OG Switch (which only has 32 GB of internal storage). Not to say it won't happen in the future, but without substantial changes to how the NSO apps work or another storage bump in the next hardware revision (OLED doubled the internal storage) I don't see it happening right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom