• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST3| Speculate Chronicles 3

WHEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nate should just have all 3,142 Famiboards users on a single call. Let madness ensue. No one can make out a word. Just three thousand people blabbing nonstop at once.

Of course, we’d all quiet down respectfully for the Manscaped ad.

Nate's guest:

oNKKYL8.png

Enough with the remakes. I want a true followup to A Link Between Worlds. A sequel that's completely set in Lorule, where you play as Ravio. That's right, A mainline LoZ, ahem, LoH game where you don't play as Link, for the first time ever. I've been waiting for this moment since ALttP.

Have you played BS Zelda the Ancient Stone Tablets?

as mj would say "If you expect disappointment, then you can never really get disappointed"

I'm not going to lie to you personally, I'M HYPE LIKE EVER FOR NEXT WEEK

Nate's guest is actually himself with a facecam but he's prerecorded his lines and used a voice changer and just spliced together the footage

 It's time to open the gates to hell

🕯️  🕯️  🕯️
  🕯️            🕯️
 🕯️  Paper Mario   🕯️
 🕯️ Sticker Star Remaster🕯️
   🕯️           🕯️
     🕯️ 🕯️  🕯️

Funny thing is that I'll be vacationing in San Diego next week, and likely while the Direct and other TGS stuff is going on.

Going to be fun checking back in to see the merriment and/or chaos ensue~!

There's a bit of Nate lore I feel like I should know since I've followed and listened for years, but am too ashamed to ask.

Is Nate actually his name, or just his online persona. I think I remember somewhere he said people told him he looked like Nate from Uncharted.

Any predictions on what will the Direct will cover beyond the leaked games. Assuming the direct is 35-40 minutes like the past few, that should cover like 20-25 announcements not counting JP exclusive reveals and sizzle reels. The 4 or 5 leaked announcements only cover like 10 minutes of the direct.

Does the snitch reveal Nintendo stuff? I was under the impression he only knew third party games that would be featured
I think they never leaked first-party Nintendo stuff, and only a few of their previous leaks were Switch-related

I was double-checking and apparently there was a Pac-man hint in the same day as the Direct that revealed it. Besides that the Switch was mentioned as one of the Crisis Core Remake platforms

If the third-party port leak people mentioned is real then definitely there will be an reveal soon-ish as they seem to only have access to marketing materials and tend to leak stuff kinda close to events

Last edited:
Any predictions on what will the Direct will cover beyond the leaked games. Assuming the direct is 35-40 minutes like the past few, that should cover like 20-25 announcements not counting JP exclusive reveals and sizzle reels. The 4 or 5 leaked announcements only cover like 10 minutes of the direct.
Pikmin 4 would be a nice surprise

We're officially out of Direct Speculation territory and we're now in "Who's Nate's guest on his Direct predictions episode" speculation territory.
I give it 2 more days before our minds will be beyond saving

Donkey Kong

a traditional 2D game, with several Animal Buddies, Tag Team mechanic returning, Bonus Room variety, new setting/theme, a fun overworld map with its stuff to do on it other than just travel from level to level;

K. Rool and the Kremlings are back as the main antagonists

That's all I want

We're officially out of Direct Speculation territory and we're now in "Who's Nate's guest on his Direct predictions episode" speculation territory.
I give it 2 more days before our minds will be beyond saving
This is way more fun than posting wishlists and ranking RPG franchises and saying "I bet it's the 12th!" 50 times.

Pikmin 4 would be a nice surprise
Maybe but, there doesn't seem quite enough space in the Direct for it to be honest. There's generally around 4 major Nintendo announcements in a direct. That would be Metroid Prime (the opener most likely), Fire Emblem, the two Zelda remasters, BOTW2 and the NSO update. The 20ish remaining announcements would be on a smaller scale. If it is coming out in the first half, maybe Direct could have it (similar to how Mario Strikers was in the last Direct). I was thinking announcements on the scale of It Takes Two or new Bayonetta 3 info.

Isn't it confirmed that the Mario movie is an isekei? Why would a random guy suddenly have a Mario voice? It's probably just going to be Pratt's normal voice.

Playing Hero Mode in BotW in preparation for the upcoming Direct. Can't wait to see the game in action. It's been almost 6 years, the patents are very exciting and Zelda always changes so much iteration to iteration.

I'm not expecting many new announcements, don't think we will see Prime 4, regardless of the remake.

Maybe but, there doesn't seem quite enough space in the Direct for it to be honest. There's generally around 4 major Nintendo announcements in a direct. That would be Metroid Prime (the opener most likely), Fire Emblem, the two Zelda remasters, BOTW2 and the NSO update. The 20ish remaining announcements would be on a smaller scale. If it is coming out in the first half, maybe Direct could have it (similar to how Mario Strikers was in the last Direct). I was thinking announcements on the scale of It Takes Two or new Bayonetta 3 info.
Dlc for Mario party would be great

Isn't it confirmed that the Mario movie is an isekei? Why would a random guy suddenly have a Mario voice? It's probably just going to be Pratt's normal voice.
No; this was only speculation;

we have zero info to go about; Even the whole "musical leak" isn't as reliable as we originally thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom